zwan as the back-up spin option.The series agains

in Bewerbung 14.06.2019 12:50
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- With the rest of his ftball team organized in a watch party back in Eugene, two-sport University of Oregon star Devon Allen was lucky and gd Monday in his Olympic debut in the 110-meter hurdles. Running two heats after a driving rain forced some hurdlers in the second heat to literally run with their eyes closed, finally prompting a 15-minute rain delay, Allen finished second in his race and moved into Tuesdays semifinal round with the sixth-fastest time of the night.Fellow American Ronnie Ash qualified second-fastest behind Jamaicas Omar McLeod (13.27 seconds) with a time of 13.31. Allen finished in 13.41, well off his personal-best time of 13.03, clipping the fourth, fifth and seventh hurdles.But, as Allen said, The main objective tonight is just to move on. ... I think I was a little bit t excited and then I run t fast sometimes. It was a little bit sloppy, but I think Ill be able to clean it up by tomorrow.Ash was happy to advance, t.I know hell bring his A game, Ash said of Allen. And Im ready to go with him.Allen, a junior wide receiver and kick returner at Oregon, said he got text messages from about 50 of his fellow ftball players in the wait for Monday evenings race at Olympic Stadium, and he heard their practice time had been changed to accommodate watching his race.It means a lot, he said. Im trying to do something special here. Im trying to win gold.Senior tight end Johnny Mundt told the Bend (Ore.) Bulletin that the team is having fun sharing Allens Olympic journey with him, but it was a little surreal for him to see Allen walking in during the opening ceremony a week ago because he had just dropped by Allens house a few days before he left Eugene. Allen qualified for Rio by winning the U.S. Olympic trials on his home track last month with the third-fastest time in the world this year.Its insane, so were just so fired up for him, Mundt said. Hes having a blast. I think hes running the best he ever has, so hopefully he can carry that momentum in. I was like, Devon, if you win, you gotta tell Helf [Ducks coach Mark Helfrich] to call the practice off for that day, give the boys a break, a big mental day.There has been speculation that Allen might receive lucrative offers to quit playing ftball and concentrate on track, but he reiterated Monday that he still hopes to play both sports, and return to the Ducks this fall.Asked if he brought his playbk with him, Allen smiled and tapped a finger to the side of his head and said, Nah, Ive got it all up here.Authentic Custom Redskins Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Dwayne Haskins Jersey Large . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.customredskinsjersey.com/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Custom Redskins T-shirts . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Redskins Jerseys China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue.Pakistan have named an unchanged squad for the three-match Test series against Australia next month. Sharjeel Khan and Mohammad Rizwan, who were Pakistans only inclusions for the Test series against New Zealand, retained their place.With Misbah-ul-Haq unavailable, Rizwan was handed his debut in the ongoing second Test, but was dismissed for a first-ball duck in the first innings. Sharjeel did not play a game on the tour.Kamran Akmal, the leading run-scorer in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, and Mohammad Hafeez were considered but the selection panel led by Inzamam-ul-Haq opted to stick with a young squad.Pakistan played both Tests in New Zealand with threee fast bowlers and one spinner in Yasir Shah.dddddddddddd With pitches in Australia not conducive to spin bowling, Pakistan were satisfied with allrounder Mohammad Rizwan as the back-up spin option.The series against Australia begins with a day-night Test in Brisbane on December 15.Pakistan squad: Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), Azhar Ali, Sami Aslam, Sharjeel Khan, Younis Khan, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), Mohammad Rizwan, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Rahat Ali, Sohail Khan, Imran Khan ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 265 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen