is expected to be activated Saturday.

in Clan- und Funwars 14.06.2019 09:39
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The New Jersey Devils were the NHLs worst offensive team in 2015-16, finishing dead-last in goal-scoring. To address this, general manager Ray Shero acquired left winger Taylor Hall from the Edmonton Oilers and signed depth forwards known for having an offensive knack.Through four games in 2016-17, the Devils are again at the bottom of the league in goals with six in four games and just three goals at 5-on-5. New Jersey failed to score an even-strength goal over its past 175 minutes and 34 seconds, and that lack of even-strength offense proved detrimental in their 2-1 road loss to the Boston Bruins on Thursday.With the Minnesota Wild visiting Prudential Center, Devils coach John Hynes is going back to the drawing board with his line combinations after a 1-2-1 start.Unfortunately for us, weve just had inconsistencies throughout the lineup, Hynes said to the Bergen Record. (Against Boston), we couldnt find a line combination that got anything done 5-on-5. Is that ideal? No. We would like to have line combinations and have things going but weve got to get better performances from guys on our team, more consistent performances.We just have to be better. Even in games, there are pockets where its real gd and times when were not doing things. Until we get better performances, youre going to keep making decisions, whether thats line combinations or guys in the lineup, guys out of the lineup. Right now its not gd enough to be consistent.Center Sergey Kalinin, who has yet to play a game this season because of an illness, is expected to be activated Saturday. But it will likely take more than the return of a 25-year-old depth forward that had seven goals last season to thwart the Wild.New coach Bruce Boudreau has Minnesota off to a 3-1-0 start and new center Eric Staal has been a big part of it. He owns three goals in four games, including two in the Wilds 3-2 win against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday.He wasnt happy with his game last game, and real gd players, they bounce back because theyve got a lot of pride, Boudreau said of Staal to the StarTribune. I thought he was really gd. He had the puck a lot, his legs were moving, so when that happens, gd things happen.Staal had a disastrous 2015-16 season that ended with 39 points in 83 games (he got an extra game because of a trade to the New York Rangers from the Carolina Hurricanes), which was his worst total since his rkie season in 2003-04. He signed a three-year deal with the Wild, and his three goals match what he had in 20 regular-season games with the Rangers.I mean, yeah, it feels gd to contribute, Staal said to the StarTribune. Anytime you come to a new team, you want to be a contributing player right away. I never felt like I forgot how to play. I knew I could play and Ive been in this league a long time. But I needed to come here and be ready in training camp, and be fit and hungry.Ive done that, and now its about continuing to build. Its only been four games. I got a long way to go but its been a gd start for me and hopefully this team keeps picking up wins, because thats what its all about.Left winger Erik Haula and defenseman Jared Spurgeon were injured Thursday and did not practice Friday, which leaves their status for Saturday unclear. Boudreau could chse to dress seven defensemen if Haula doesnt play, but that may not be decided until Saturday morning. Custom Mecole Hardman Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Chiefs Jerseys . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shtout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-mecole-hardman-jersey-large-76n.html . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Cheap Chiefs Jerseys . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Custom Chiefs T-shirts . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. ESPN.com senior writer Wright Thompson (12 p.m. ET) joins the guys.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.dddddddddddd. ET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 49 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen