six ODIs while Hider has played five T20s for Bangladesh. Jayed,

in Clan- und Funwars 14.06.2019 09:39
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Yoenis Cespedes says he has no plans to exercise an opt-out clause in his contract with the New York Mets.The outfielder from Cuba is in the first year of a three-year, $75 million deal that has an escape clause after the first season. He said through an interpreter before Wednesdays game against the St. Louis Cardinals that he intended to honor the deal.Ive said it before, my intentions of course are to be here for three years, and if I could spend the rest of my career with the Mets, I would, Cespedes said.He said he hasnt discussed the matter with his agents and added that if anything happened, it would be after the season.My mind is on playing, Cespedes said. I just havent thought about it.Entering Wednesday nights game, Cespedes was batting .295 with 25 homers and 64 RBI, second on the team in both categories. Gilbert Arenas Jersey Large .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are lking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Custom Wizards Jersey China . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.customwizardsjersey.com/ . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Custom Gilbert Arenas Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell lked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Gilbert Arenas Jersey Large . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Former Pakistan quick Aaqib Javed has earmarked four Bangladesh fast bowlers for higher honours at the end of his week-long stint as the High Performance fast bowling consultant. He talked up the abilities of Abul Hasan, Abu Hider, who have played international cricket, and identified Abu Jayed Chowdhury and rkie Ebadat Hossain as future Bangladesh prospects.Javed worked with the HP pacers for four days before spending two days with the Bangladesh national team bowlers. Among those who caught his eye, Hasan has played three Tests and six ODIs while Hider has played five T20s for Bangladesh. Jayed, meanwhile, has taken 120 first-class wickets at an average of 29.36.Javed said that Ebadat, who works for the Air Force, could be developed into a Bangladesh fast bowler. Ebadat,who was brought into the HP squad after impressing in the BCBs pace bowlers hunt earlier this year, has not played first-class or List A cricket until now.I think [Abul Hasan] Raju has the potential but he had injuries and has problems with confidence, Javed said. He has got pace, gd body and action. But he has to come out of that phase. Ebadat is bowling 138-140 kph with his physique. Coaches told me he will go back and join the Air Force and stop practicing. I think somebody should give him a contract or a job that is related to cricket. He reminded me of Mohammad Irfan. We worked on him for six months and made him ready for first-class cricket. If he can build a decent body, he can be a future Bangladesh fast bowler.Javed also said that he tk the perspective of Mashrafe Mortaza, the Bangladesh captain, who attended the training sessions. It really helped that Mashrafe was there, because I was asking him questions, Javed said. If a bowler is not landing the ball in the required line and length, would you select him? He said no.dddddddddddd I asked, what is your demand? He said the demand is he [the bowler] should hit the right areas with control and accuracy.Javed said that the bowlers were told to identify their strengths and drawbacks to understand their roles in the side. We discussed about discovering yourself, he said. There are different traits that bowlers have - Shoaib Akhtar, Brett Lee and Shaun Tait had pace. Joel Garner and Mohammad Irfan have bounce. Survival with swing and some pace - Shaun Pollock, Chaminda Vaas, Mohammad Asif. Then people who have to create illusions with difficult actions - [Lasith] Malinga, Mustafizur [Rahman], Sohail Tanvir.If you know which category you belong to, then your life will be easier. Youll have a better understanding of your role in the team. You will focus on different things. I have seen people bowling 130 with the mindset of Brett Lee. Getting smashed. We discussed awareness, and once you do that, you will have understanding of the challenges in front of you.Javed added that a long stint is not needed to pass on tips to young fast bowlers, while stressing on the improvement of senior bowlers.I dont believe in a long process, he said. I think six days is a long time to transfer knowledge. After todays session, I said: I dont have anything else to share with you.When you talk to experienced players, you will have limitations. You cant tell them something that they already know. You have to bring something, which improves them. I think I had wonderful time with the national team and the younger bowlers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 333 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen