the tour said the suspension will be reduced to three we

in Clan- und Funwars 14.06.2019 09:38
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Todd Carney just cant help himself.Ever since he suggested to Elliott Whitehead he move to Canberra, the former NRL bad boy likes to remind the Englishman of the advice.He keeps telling me I told you so, said Whitehead ahead of Saturdays semi-final against Penrith.Carney, who was dumped by the Raiders in 2008 following a series off-field incidents, played with the athletic backrower with the Catalans Dragons in the English Super League.He told Whitehead that the Raiders and coach Ricky Stuart would perfectly suit him, as did the Raiders star hker and fellow Englishman Josh Hodgson.I speak to Todd quite often, Whitehead said.Its pretty hard with different timezones and that but when I get a chance well Whatsapp each other and stuff.Whitehead has been immense in his debut season for the Green Machine.Hes played the most minutes of any player in the NRL - a total of 2019, missing just two minutes over 25 games.The workload has taken some toll on his body, but not enough to stop the 102kg from inflicting damage.I feel gd and Ive really enjoyed my first season here, he said.That joy, though, disappeared for a short while last Saturday night.Whitehead drew a penalty for a swinging arm across the face of Cronulla fullback Ben Barba late in the qualifying final at GIO Stadium.James Maloney slotted the resulting penalty goal for a 16-14 lead and eventual win; forcing the Raiders to play Penrith this Saturday in a sudden death semi-final.I felt sick, Whitehead admitted.I was very disappointed when I heard the whistle because I knew all the boys had done all the hard work. To give that away just five minutes from time it was pretty disappointing.At least weve got another chance this week and hopefully we get the result this week.Whitehead received plenty supportive messages from teammates post-match, which helped him get over the guilt.It was nice of them to text me and reassure me, but I still felt a bit bad, he said.Ill just have to keep my head up and help the team this week.I wouldnt say Ive got a point to prove - Ive worked hard every week for the boys and feel like Ive been doing my job pretty well the last couple of weeks.Hopefully I can just keep that form and take it into this weekend. Custom Canadiens T-shirts . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. http://www.customcanadiensjersey.com/custom-jacques-plante-jersey-large-75d.html . Blackwd, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Custom Canadiens Jersey China .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Wholesale Custom Canadiens Shirts . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cler. LONDON -- Nick Kyrgios will miss the rest of the season after being suspended by the mens tour and fined an additional $25,000 on Monday for tanking a match and insulting fans in the mercurial Australians latest run-in with tennis authorities.The ATP said Kyrgios was sanctioned for conduct contrary to the integrity of the game following an investigation into his behavior during a second-round loss to German qualifier Mischa Zverev last week at the Shanghai Masters.Kyrgios gave little effort during the 6-3, 6-1 defeat, even patting easy serves over the net and turning away before his opponents serve had crossed the net.The 21-year-old Australian had already been fined a total of $16,500 for failing to give a full effort, unsportsmanlike conduct and verbal abuse of a spectator.The ATP said Monday that, in addition to the extra $25,000 fine, Kyrgios was handed an eight-week suspension lasting through Jan. 15 -- a day before the start of the Australian Open, the years first Grand Slam tournament.However, the tour said the suspension will be reduced to three weeks if Kyrgios agrees to enter a plan of care under the direction of a sports psychologist or an equivalent plan approved by the ATP. That means he would eligible to return on Nov. 7.There are no regular tournaments on the schedule after Nov. 7. The only event in November is the ATP finals in London from Nov. 13-20. The 12th-ranked Kyrgios has not qualified for the eight-player finals, so he will have to wait until next year in any case to return to the tour.Kyrgios issued a statement Monday offering another apology for his conduct in Shanghai and saying he will be back in 2017. He did not say whether he would enter the treatment program mandated by the ATP.I regret that my year is ending this way and that I will not have a chance to continue chasing the ATP finals, Kyrgios said. This was an important goal for me. I do understand and respect the decision by the ATP and I will use this time off to improve on and off the court. I am truly sorry and lk forward to returning in 2017.Kyrgios outburst in Shanghai came only days after he had won his third title of the season in Tokyo.During the match, Kyrgios was cautioned by the chair umpire about his conduct as a professional and bed and jeered by the crowd. Her responded angrily to the taunt of a fan by shouting, You waant to come here and play?In a post-match interview, Kyrgios said he didnt care about the crowd reaction because he didnt owe them anything.dddddddddddd It was a day after his opening win, when he said he was tired and bored and didnt really get time to savor his title-winning run in Tokyo over the weekend.After the loss, Kyrgios posted an apology of sorts on Twitter: Not gd enough today on many levels, Im better than that. I can go on about excuses but there are none. Sorry (hash)StillAWorkInProgress.In his statement Monday, Kyrgios offered further contrition.The season has been a long one as I battled several injuries and other challenges towards the end of the summer, he said. The Asian circuit was particularly tough after the long week and win in Tokyo and with the travel throughout the continent, my body finally just gave out in Shanghai both physically and mentally.This is no excuse, and I know very well that I need to apologize to the fans in Shanghai and in other parts of the world ... I of course know how important the fans are to the success of our sport and I personally love the interaction with fans in the many different cities throughout the world on the tennis circuit.Its not the first time that Kyrgios has run into trouble with tennis authorities. Last year, he insulted Stan Wawrinka with crude remarks during a match in Montreal. He received $12,500 in fines, as well as a suspended 28-day ban and a potential further $25,000 fine if he picked up any other major offenses over the following six months. His probation for that ended in February.Kyrgios attracted criticism for his performances at Wimbledon and at the U.S. Open, for deciding not to play at the Olympics because of a spat with an Australian team official, and for firing back at retired players who have offered advice.Tennis Australia said it supported the ATP sanction, and would also continue to support Kyrgios.Nicks health and wellbeing is a priority and the ATP has offered a reduced penalty on the provision that he seeks appropriate professional advice, which he has agreed to do, the Tennis Australia statement said. Nick understands the gravity of his actions, has shown remorse and expressed a willingness to improve. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 242 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen