.Barkok, who had come on in the 75th, cap

in Bewerbung 13.06.2019 11:58
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

​Eddie Howe felt his Bournemouth side had the better chances and was frustrated not to come away with three points after they drew 0-0 with Watford.I thought we should have won today, Howe told Sky Sports.We were excellent for long spells in the game and [in the] second half we had some wonderful opportunities that we didnt take. But its a clean sheet and its a point so we have to be pleased overall. Away from home in this division any point is a valuable one, the disappointment is we didnt take the chances. (Heurelho) Gomes made some wonderful saves, a couple of those I thought were in and he managed to get a hand to it. Odion Ighalo of Watford and Harry Arter of Bournemouth compete for the ball Howe also felt his side should have had a penalty in the second half after Valon Behrami appeared to handle the ball in his own box, but admitted it was a difficult decision for referee Anthony Taylor to make.It happened quickly, Howe said. I thought it was a penalty as I could see the hand come out. I thought the referee in the main had a gd game but that was a big call he didnt give us. But we wont reflect t much on that.Howe was also full of praise for midfielder Max Gradel, who returned from a six-month layoff as a first-half substitute for the injured Junior Stanislas.His performance summed him up, added Howe. Hes a player that things happen around, he creates chances and gets chances. Hes a bit of a maverick for us and hell have a big part to play if we can keep him fit. I thought he did great.Gradel himself was also pleased with his display after playing his first game since August. Winger Max Gradel made his long-awaited return for AFC Bournemouth as he replaced Junior Stanislas Its been a long time waiting for this moment and Im so happy to be back, Gradel told Sky Sports. I want to thank everyone who believed in my and treated me to help me come back stronger. I was surprised (to come on that early) because I didnt expect one of my team-mates to get injured that early in the game but I was prepared to come on maybe in the second half. But if youre on the bench youve got to be ready because you never know.I had a chance to score but it didnt happen today. But the most important thing for me is I came on and played more than 50 minutes and its gd i didnt feel any pain.Also See:Goalless at Vicarage RoadWatford 0-0 Bournemouth recapBournemouth statsGet a free £10 betCustom Al Hamilton Jersey . Wdson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Al Hamilton Jersey Large .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.customoilersjersey.com/custom-al-hamilton-jersey-large-71r.html . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal lks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Custom Oilers Jersey China . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Custom Al Hamilton Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Hoffenheim remained unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season but had to settle for a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Hamburg on Sunday.Hamburg showed signs of revival under coach Markus Gisdol, who once worked at Hoffenheim, but is still without a win after 11 rounds and has only three points.Hoffenheim and surprise leader Leipzig are the only undefeated teams left, after Bayern Munichs 1-0 loss at Borussia Dortmund on Saturday. Leipzig is three points clear of second-place Bayern.Winger Filip Kostic fired Hamburg ahead after a gd dribble, before Sandro Wagner poked in from close range after a corner to equalize in first-half stoppage time.Steven Zuber drilled in a volley in the 50th, before Nicolai Mueller secured the point for Hamburg, connecting at the far post with a low cross from Kosticc.ddddddddddddAlso Sunday:WERDER BREMEN 1, EINTRACHT FRANKFURT 2Substitutes Alexander Meier and Aymane Barkok scored in the second half to give Eintracht Frankfurt a 2-1 win at Werder Bremen. Meier came on at th​Eddie Howe felt his Bournemouth side had the better chances and was frustrated not to come away with three points after they drew 0-0 with Watford.I thought we should have won today, Howe told Sky Sports.We were excellent for long spells in the game and [in the] second half we had some wonderful opportunities that we didnt take. But its a clean sheet and its a point so we have to be pleased overall. Away from home in this division any point is a valuable one, the disappointment is we didnt take the chances. (Heurelho) Gomes made some wonderful saves, a couple of those I thought were in and he managed to get a hand to it. Odion Ighalo of Watford and Harry Arter of Bournemouth compete for the ball Howe also felt his side should have had a penalty in the second half after Valon Behrami appeared to handle the ball in his own box, but admitted it was a difficult decision for referee Anthony Taylor to make.It happened quickly, Howe said. I thought it was a penalty as I could see the hand come out. I thought the referee in the main had a gd game but that was a big call he didnt give us. But we wont reflect t much on that.Howe was also full of praise for midfielder Max Gradel, who returned from a six-month layoff as a first-half substitute for the injured Junior Stanislas.His performance summed him up, added Howe. Hes a player that things happen around, he creates chances and gets chances. Hes a bit of a maverick for us and hell have a big part to play if we can keep him fit. I thought he did great.Gradel himself was also pleased with his display after playing his first game since August. Winger Max Gradel made his long-awaited return for AFC Bournemouth as he replaced Junior Stanislas Its been a long time waiting for this moment and Im so happy to be back, Gradel told Sky Sports. I want to thank everyone who believed in my and treated me to help me come back stronger. I was surprised (to come on that early) because I didnt expect one of my team-mates to get injured that early in the game but I was prepared to come on maybe in the second half. But if youre on the bench youve got to be ready because you never know.I had a chance to score but it didnt happen today. But the most important thing for me is I came on and played more than 50 minutes and its gd i didnt feel any pain.Also See:Goalless at Vicarage RoadWatford 0-0 Bournemouth recapBournemouth statsGet a free £10 betCustom Al Hamilton Jersey . Wdson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Al Hamilton Jersey Large .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.customoilersjersey.com/custom-al-hamilton-jersey-large-71r.html . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal lks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Custom Oilers Jersey China . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Custom Al Hamilton Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Hoffenheim remained unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season but had to settle for a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Hamburg on Sunday.Hamburg showed signs of revival under coach Markus Gisdol, who once worked at Hoffenheim, but is still without a win after 11 rounds and has only three points.Hoffenheim and surprise leader Leipzig are the only undefeated teams left, after Bayern Munichs 1-0 loss at Borussia Dortmund on Saturday. Leipzig is three points clear of second-place Bayern.Winger Filip Kostic fired Hamburg ahead after a gd dribble, before Sandro Wagner poked in from close range after a corner to equalize in first-half stoppage time.Steven Zuber drilled in a volley in the 50th, before Nicolai Mueller secured the point for Hamburg, connecting at the far post with a low cross from Kosticc.ddddddddddddAlso Sunday:WERDER BREMEN 1, EINTRACHT FRANKFURT 2Substitutes Alexander Meier and Aymane Barkok scored in the second half to give Eintracht Frankfurt a 2-1 win at Werder Bremen. Meier came on at the start of the second half and scored in the 52nd, collecting a rebound and slotting inside the far post to cancel out Florian Grillitschs strike in the 38th.Barkok, who had come on in the 75th, capitalized on a Bremen mistake to score the winner in the 90th, curling the ball into the top corner. His first goal in the Bundesliga tk Frankfurt level with four other teams on 21 points, three points behind Bayern. The four clubs are Dortmund, Cologne, Hoffenheim and Hertha Berlin. ' ' ' collecting a rebound and slotting inside the far post to cancel out Florian Grillitschs strike in the 38th.Barkok, who had come on in the 75th, capitalized on a Bremen mistake to score the winner in the 90th, curling the ball into the top corner. His first goal in the Bundesliga tk Frankfurt level with four other teams on 21 points, three points behind Bayern. The four clubs are Dortmund, Cologne, Hoffenheim and Hertha Berlin. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 49 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen