and Im assuming hell be bringing his Green Jacket! Dann

in Spam Area!!! 13.06.2019 09:34
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Red Sox slugger David Ortiz was not in the starting lineup for Sunday nights series finale against the New York Yankees, a 5-4 victory over their rivals.The 40-year-old Ortiz, who announced in November that it would be his final season, was 5-for-10 with a homer and five RBIs in the first three games against the Yankees, all wins by American League East-leading Boston.Manager John Farrell said it was the right day to give Ortiz a break.When I talked to David after Friday nights game -- larger part because of the number of times he was on base and the extent to which he ran, a quick turnaround on Saturday -- we talked about the upcoming two days, yesterday and today, Farrell said. With the late arrival, likely 4 a.m., this was the day to give him down.Ortiz did come off the bench as a pinch hitter, striking out in his only at-bat of the game.?Boston opens a 10-game road trip Monday night, with the first of four against second-place Baltimore.Ortiz is hitting .318 with 34 homers and 116 RBIs this season. He leads the majors with 47 doubles.Earlier in the day, Ortiz went out for the coin toss as an honorary captain with the?New England Patriots?before their game against Miami. He wore a No. 12?Tom Brady?jersey before putting on a No. 34 with Big Papi on the back that was presented by Patriots owner Robert Kraft.Ortiz also posed for selfies with members of the officiating crew. Cheap Custom Bruins Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Bruins Jerseys China .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http://www.custombruinsjersey.com/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Custom Eddie Shore Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Cheap Bruins Jerseys . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2).Robert Lee reflects on Rory McIlroys decision to stay loyal to the European Tour, lks at the issues facing players considering a trip to the Olympics and discusses what the future could hold for Tiger Wds… Its great for Keith Pelley and the European Tour that Rory, our top player, is coming across and playing at the Open de France at Le Golf National. Its something Im very pleased out, thats for sure.The European Tour was put in a difficult position with the movement of the WGC-Bridgestone to the week opposite the French Open, but they couldnt mess around with the tournament when it has been such a high calibrate event for so long and deserves the Tours loyalty. If Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth or someone like that ends up with a gold medal, will they feel like they would after a major victory? I dont think so. Robert Lee on Olympics If youre on the PGA Tour and you want to play in the Ryder Cup, then playing in France is a no-brainer for me. Le Golf National is a great course, its going to be a Ryder Cup venue in 2018 and then theres also the added incentive of double event points being up for grabs.I think the Tour has got some ambitious plans and Im sure the French Open would have been right up there in their top events. Im really thrilled for them because over the years because theyve put up big prize money and not got quite the high-profile fields they would have wanted, so this year with Rory changes all that.Busy scheduleTheres always a rammed schedule over the summer, which makes it hard for players to pick where and when to play and stay fresh for the majors, but this year is even tougher with everything squashed together because of the Olympics.Its obvious for some of the high-profile players that the idea of an Olympics just isnt floating their boat. Weve already seen a few pull out, which we wouldnt see happen for one of the majors where theyd all want to be in it to win it. Louis sthuizen (pictured), Adam Scott and Charl Schwartzel have all ruled themselves out of Olympic contention If Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth or someone like that ends up with a gold medal, will they feel like they would after a major victory? I dont think so.Not all of the top golfers are going to play but theyre not Olympic athletes, theyre just trying to squeeze it in to their schedule as opposed to training specifically for Rio.For track and field or the majority of sports, thats their pinnacle and theres nothing higher for them to achieve, whereas thats just not the case in golf.Maybe in years to come an Olympic gold might be as coveted as a major title, but thats assuming it remains an Olympic sport for a long time. The gd thing for golf though is the national recognition it will get in under developed golfing countries because of its inclusion in the Olympics and that can only be a gd thing.ddddddddddddTiger to return? Tiger Wds last appearance came at Augusts Wyndham Championship Everyone wants to see Tiger Wds back at something like he was, but he was playing badly before his body packed up and was really struggling.There was talk that he might try and play Quail Hollow before potentially the US Open, which if he does then I dont see why he wouldnt play at Oakmont. It will be a difficult test though and he hasnt had a lot of game time, so does he want to go out there and risk shting over par twice? I just dont know how ready his game will be.Even if his body is fully fit and like being brand new, how much can he improve his game between now and then from a place where hes hardly played? That in itself is a big puzzle to solve. Wds has struggled with back injuries over the past decade He has got to be absolutely sure before he returns, as I dont think theres any coming back after this one. If he comes back and the back breaks down I think thats it, as he has rushed back several times before.In the past you must assume he has had the best advice and maybe not followed it, with a slightly Superman attitude. If hes getting close to a return, then expect his name to be on the slow boil in the coming weeks.Lking aheadIm in the studio again this week for the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, where Justin Rose is defending champion. Weve got Danny Willett in the studio with us on Thursday which will be fun, and Im assuming hell be bringing his Green Jacket! Danny Willett will be live in the studio for the opening round Rose may have won last years tournament but he has been a bit patchy so far this year and starting to fiddle with his putting, so I think its hard to lk past Jason Day this week.There are also quite a lot of decent players who have gone to Beijing for the Volvo China Open, where Im going to pick Bernd Wiesberger as someone who will have a gd week.Watch the Volvo China Open and the Zurich Classic of New Orleans throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: McIlroy to miss Bridgestone French Open prize bst Wds registers for US Open Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 80 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen