unnamed Tigers offensive lineman had used a racial slur,

in Spam Area!!! 13.06.2019 09:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Max Verstappen says new rules about how drivers are allowed to defend position have removed the art of defending position from Formula One.Verstappen was criticised by fellow drivers for a series of robust defences this year in which he moved under braking while another car was trying to pass. At the U.S. Grand Prix, FIA race director Charlie Whiting introduced a new interpretation of an existing rule to outlaw moving under braking and Sebastian Vettel became the first driver to fall foul of the regulation at the Mexican Grand Prix a week later.That it is just a very complex rule, I think. It is just very difficult, he said. Before there was an art in defending and overtaking, but the defending bit has gone because you cant do anything. You cant defend, basically, thats my feeling.Ferrari is appealing the Vettels Mexico penalty, but Verstappen says the rule has to be obeyed as long as it is in the regulations.So of course they thought it was not right so they tried to appeal it but its clearly in the rules that you cant do it anymore so everybody of course has to follow the rules.The 19-year-olds driving has come under intense scrutiny this year, but Verstappen, who has not been involved in any major collisions with other drivers this season, remains unflustered.I think in general not only in Formula One but just in a lot of sports, when younger people come in and they do well theres always a bit of talk going on, I think thats pretty normal. So I dont see it as a big issue, to be honest. Chris Bosh Jersey Large . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Custom Heat Jerseys . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.customheatjersey.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Heat Jerseys China . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada tk control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Custom Chris Bosh Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a ft of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. CLEMSON, S.C. -- In the aftermath of allegations by some South Carolina players that Clemson players used racial slurs before their game last week, Tigers offensive lineman Jay Guillermo offered a figurative olive branch to the Gamecocks and coach Dabo Swinney attacked the media for its coverage of the story.While Clemson?has vehemently denied the allegations -- and some of the South Carolina players have since backed off the claims, suggesting that fans were responsible for the language -- Guillermo tried to mend fences.South Carolina defensive lineman Dante Sawyer had tweeted his outrage regarding racism at Clemson after the game, but on Sunday he tweeted that Guillermo had reached out to clear the air.Guillermo was asked about the conversation Tuesday and said he wanted to keep most of what was said private, but he said he assured Sawyer that Clemson was not a place that would tolerate racist behavior.We talked about it, and I let him know thats not what we do, Guillermo said. If anything was said, thats not how we are, not what we are as an offensive line or as a team. We have a gd culture here, and its a classy culture. Thats something Coach Swinney prides himself on. We do have gd people here.Swinney, meanwhile, said he is convinced his team didnnt use racial epithets before the game.dddddddddddd. Hes upset that the media picked up on the story, saying that journalists who covered the allegations showed zero accountability and should be fired.After Clemson beat South Carolina 56-7 on Saturday, Gamecocks defensive lineman Bryson Allen-Williams said an unnamed Tigers offensive lineman had used a racial slur, and several of his teammates echoed those allegations after the game on social media.On Sunday, Swinney was asked about the accusations and said hed talked to his team and believed the story was absolutely false.During his Tuesday news conference, Swinney was asked whether hed had any communication with South Carolina coach Will Muschamp regarding the situation. Swinney used the opportunity to slam the media for the way the story was handled.I dont have a problem giving young people some grace, Swinney said. Young people will say some things from time to time, emotional or whatever. Media people, I dont give them much grace. ... Its just like theres no credibility anymore. You dont need to confirm anything anymore. Just write it. ... Sht first, ask questions later. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 80 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen