, 3.23) starts for the Mariners. Hernand

in Bewerbung 12.06.2019 14:11
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Zitat

[url][/url]SmileyShes a self-proclaimed sneakerhead (girl has more than 300 pairs of kicks in her closet), and has worn Nike gear for as long as she can remember. Elena Delle Donne and her teammates proudly sported the iconic Swsh logo across their chests from practice to the podium during the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Its only right that the sportswear and lifestyle brand would host a homecoming event for the gold medalist.Im so honored to be here, said the Chicago Sky starter and 2015 WNBA MVP. Nike is like family to me. Ive been obsessed with the brand since I was old enough to understand what Nike was. I remember feeling like a new person whenever Id get a new pair of their sneakers.The homecoming kicked off on Thursday night at the Michigan Avenue stores week-long styling series, a promotion that gives shoppers a closer lk at its tech pack fall collection through one-on-one sessions with some of Chicagos most notable fashion stylists and wardrobe consultants.Delle Donne is particularly thrilled about the collection. At 6-ft-5, she admits that finding pieces to fit her stature can be difficult, but this line seems to do the trick. If youre tall like me, youre going to love [the collection]. The arm lengths are great and the pieces just move with you. The [Sportswear Tech Fleece] is probably my favorite.She also joked that shell have to keep her new favorite top away from her mother, whos known to raid her closet. My mom steals all my stuff. So, Im going to have to hide this from her.At the event, which was hosted by Val Warner -- a co-anchor for ABC Chicagos morning show Windy City Live -- and moderated by fashion stylist BeBe Jones of styling firm Row A Seat 1, experts shared their tips for mastering the seasons most swn-worthy athleisure trends. Of course, Delle Donne had her own styling secrets to add: If my jeans dont fit perfectly, Ill just roll them up and make them capris. Or, Ill wear really tall bts so that no one knows that my jeans are really up to here, she told Warner, as she pointed to her kneecaps. I make it work.Though she jokes about her height, Delle Donne admitted that she wouldnt have it any other way. I absolutely love being tall. It makes me unique.The recently engaged 26-year-old shared that she and fiancée?Amanda Clifton have set a soft date for their upcoming nuptials -- which is tentatively slated for November 2017. As for her styling plans for the big day, you can expect to see the athlete in a wedding gown. Maybe Nike can make you a dress, Clifton added. Thats a gd idea! replied Delle Donne.As for her greatest accessory of all, the basketball stars Olympic gold medal is displayed on her mantle. Being in Rio was an absolute dream come true. Getting that medal put around my neck was by far the greatest moment of the whole trip. Theyre sending us this awesome wden case, so Im going to keep it on display. She added that getting to catch events that shed watched since she was a child like swimming and beach volleyball was pretty special.Friday , Delle Donne and the Chicago Sky will play the visiting Seattle Storm. Before the game, Delle Donne likely went through her regular series of game-day rituals: a big breakfast in the morning, a small lunch, and then a half of a bagel with peanut butter right before she gets on the court. Shell also jam to a playlist that Clifton has created for her, which includes Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey.I also have gum that I have to chew [before my games]. Im superstitious about it. I chew a piece during warm-ups and then a new piece for the game. If were not playing well, at halftime I switch the piece because its clearly the gums fault. And if we have a couple losses in a row, I throw the pack away and have to buy a new one. I dont know where this superstition came from but it just continued to grow. Seems to be working, so no judgement here!Lyndsay Green is a Chicago-based style and travel editor and founder of Beauty Atlas magazine, a destination guide for beauty enthusiasts. When shes not in some far-flung destination testing natural face masks or stocking up on foreign beauty products, you can find her brushing up on her tumbling skills in an adult gymnastics class in the Windy City.Cheap Patriots Jerseys .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. NKeal Harry Jersey Large . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/ . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Wholesale Custom Patriots Shirts . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Authentic Custom Patriots Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds.TORONTO -- In the 99th game of the season, Torontos J.A. Happ reached a career high in wins.Happ and three relievers combined on a one-hitter, Edwin Encarnacion hit a solo home run and the Blue Jays beat the Seattle Mariners 2-0 on Sunday, avoiding a three-game sweep.Happ (13-3) won his seventh straight decision and surpassed the 12 wins he had for Philadelphia in 2009.All over baseball there probably hasnt been a more consistent starter, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. Hes a better pitcher than hes ever been. Hes having a tremendous season.Happ allowed Seattles lone hit, a single by Leonys Martin in the third. The left-hander matched a season-high with four walks and struck out six.I wasnt the best with strike one today, but I stayed in there, Happ said. As the game went on I got a little better getting ahead of guys, definitely.Brett Cecil worked the seventh, Jason Grilli pitched the eighth and Roberto Osuna finished for his 20th save.The shutout was Torontos sixth. The Blue Jays won for the first time in 24 games this season when scoring two runs or fewer.It was a big win, especially after yesterday, catcher Josh Thole said. Toronto lost 14-5 to Seattle on Saturday.The Mariners matched a season-high with 19 hits Saturday. On Sunday, they matched their season low.Happ walked Chris Iannetta to begin the fourth and then hit Robinson Cano, but he escaped the jam by striking out Nelson Cruz and Dae-Ho Lee, then getting Kyle Seager to foul out.That was the inning that really got him right where he needed to be, Thole said.Encarnacion opened the scoring with a two-out drive to center in the fourth, his 27th. It was his 224th home run with the Blue Jays, breaking a tie with Vernon Wells and giving him sole possession of third place on Torontos all-time list. Carlos Delgado leads with 336 home runs and Jose Bautista is second with 255.Toronto doubled its lead in the sixth. Thole hit a leadoff double and advanced to third on Darwin Barneys fielders choice grounder, sliding around Kyle Seagers tag. Seattle asked for a review of umpire Jordan Bakers call but lost the challenge. Thole scored when Josh Donaldson grunded into a double play.ddddddddddddSeattle left-hander Wade Miley (6- lost his sixth straight decision, allowing two runs and four hits in six innings.Something to build off, keep going in the right direction, Miley said. I felt like I wasnt quite as sharp as in my last outing but I was able to make some pitches and get out of most of the jams.Seattle lost for the first time in seven meetings with AL East opponents. The Mariners are 15-7 against the East.STOREN SENT PACKINGBefore the game, the Blue Jays designated struggling relief pitcher Drew Storen for assignment and recalled right-hander Ryan Tepera from Triple-A Buffalo. Toronto acquired Storen from Washington in January in exchange for outfielder Ben Revere, hoping the former closer would be a valuable option in late-inning situations. Instead, Storen went 1/3 with a 6.21 ERA and three saves in 38 games.GLOVELYOn the day he was honored with a bobblehead doll giveaway, Blue Jays OF Kevin Pillar received his 2015 Defensive Player of the Year award in a pregame ceremony.TRAINERS RMMariners: Franklin Gutierrez (sore neck) was scratched from the DH spot and replaced by Chris Iannetta.Blue Jays: C Russell Martin (left knee) sat out for the third straight game. Martin has not played since injuring his knee after he passed out in the shower following an extended spell in the sauna last Thursday.UP NEXTMariners: Seattle is off Monday before opening a two-game series at Pittsburgh on Tuesday. RHP Felix Hernandez (4-4, 3.23) starts for the Mariners. Hernandez allowed five runs in a July 20 game against the White Sox, his first since missing almost two months with a strained right calf. LHP Francisco Liriano (6-9, 4.96) starts for the Pirates.Blue Jays: RHP Aaron Sanchez (10-1, 2.87) starts the opener of a three-game series against San Diego on Monday. Sanchez has won nine straight decisions and is unbeaten since April 22 against Oakland. RHP Colin Rea (5-4, 5.01) starts for the Padres, who are making their first visit to Toronto. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 116 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen