qualifying, the fact I managed to pull it back to that kind of gap I

in Spam Area!!! 11.06.2019 09:20
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The NFL and NFL Players Association has added synthetic marijuana to the list of banned substances within its 2016 drug policy, according to a joint announcement by the league and union Wednesday.Players and teams were informed in August of the change. The NFLPA made public the information Wednesday.Per the policy, any player whose drug test reveals more than 2.5 ng/ML of synthetic cannabinoids will be in violation and subject to the normal course of intervention and potential discipline. It is one of nine drugs, including cocaine, PCP and traditional marijuana, that are part of the NFLs standard drug testing panel. The policy is developed jointly by the league and the NFL Players Association.Synthetic marijuana, also known as Spice, K2 or Blaze, is most commonly made by spraying chemicals on dried and shredded plant material. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, it may affect the brain more powerfully and unpredictably than traditional marijuana.The NFL has experienced at least one high-profile incident related to synthetic marijuana. In January, then-New England Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones behaved bizarrely, reportedly after using the drug. Police records obtained by ESPN showed he arrived at a Foxborough, Massachusetts, police station seeking help for a bad reaction. He was sn transported to a local hospital but returned to work at the Patriots facility the next day.Jones was traded to the Arizona Cardinals during the offseason. Anthony Rendon Jersey Large . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Custom Anthony Rendon Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.customnationalsjersey.com/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Authentic Custom Nationals Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Nationals Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. SUZUKA, Japan -- Lewis Hamilton revealed he had to make some big set-up changes ahead of qualifying for the Japanese Grand Prix after trying to take a different approach for most of the weekend.Nico Rosberg beat Hamilton to the fastest time in qualifying by just 0.013s in the closest battle for pole position this season. Although Hamilton was pleased with his lap, he said he had to deal with some big changes to his car ahead of the session after pursuing the wrong set-up for most of the weekend.This weekend has not generally been that easy, not that they are ever easy, but not was strong as the last race, he said. I was veering off a certain way in the set up and had to shuffle back going into qualifying so I was in no-mans land coming into qualifying, the fact I managed to pull it back to that kind of gap I am happy with it really. II was making progress and I made the best job I couldHamilton believes he got everything he could out of the car given the late set-up changes.ddddddddddddIts been a weekend of a lot of work, getting the car set up right and some big changes going into qualifying, so considering that to be that close I was really happy with it. I got everything I could out of it, I did as well as I could, I think.Naturally if you have more laps you can find more time but generally very happy with that. History has shown you dont have to be on pole to get the win but Nico did a great job and has done all weekend.Tomorrow my engine has one less race than Nicos, so his is at the last race. Hopefully mine is strong throughout. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 85 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen