Lauderdale, Florida, and I will be attending right before my

in Spam Area!!! 11.06.2019 09:20
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- The Colorado Rapids have turned around their season. Quite a change from June 23 when they were 5-7-5, in the midst of a painful slide. "We kept putting in hard work and kept believing in what we are doing in our training," Colorado coach Oscar Pareja said. "The most important thing is the group is convinced and committed with the club." Hendry Thomas scored in the 41st minute and the Rapids shut out the Los Angeles Galaxy 2-0 Saturday. Dillon Powers added a goal and an assist for Colorado (9-7-7). The Rapids beat the Galaxy for the first time in seven meetings and had been 0-5-1 over that span. Colorado is unbeaten, 4-0-2 in its past six games after going through a 0-4-1 stretch. "This team knows that no one is bigger than the club and they play as a team," Pareja said. "That is the key." Thomas found space between two defenders when Powers lined up for a corner kick. Powers put the ball right on the head of Thomas, whose header sailed past goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini. "Dillon has given us so much in his area of the field," Pareja said. "I thought he has really matured." Los Angeles (10-9-3) was lking for its fifth win in seven matches. The Galaxy were shut out for the sixth time this season in falling to 1-6-0 in their past seven road games. "We played very well in the first half," Los Angeles coach Bruce Arena said. "We had a mental lapse for the goal. That was it." Colorado added a goal in the 47th minute when Edson Buddle found Powers in stride just over the midfield stripe. Cudicini came out to stop the shot, but Powers got the ball under the lunge of Cudicini. The Galaxy were without Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane. Donovan missed his fifth straight game due to service with the U.S. national team while Keane sat out with a left hip flexor strain suffered the previous weekend. Hector Jimenez found an opening in the 15th minute, but fired a shot over the crossbar for Los Angeles. Juninho barely missed with a shot from 30 yards in the 22nd minute. His shot grazed the left post. Irwin caught a shot from the left wing by Todd Dunivant at the close of the half in added time. Referee Juan Guzman issued three yellow cards in the first half. Thomas drew a yellow card for upending Juninho in the ninth minute. Thomas will serve his second suspension of the season when the team plays Aug. 3 against Real Salt Lake. Juninho and former Colorado midfielder Pablo Mastroeni received theirs moments apart after disputing non calls. Juninho was hauled down by Shane ONeill in the 30th minute. The Galaxy didnt test Colorado goalkeeper Clint Irwin. Irwin produced his eighth shutout of the season. "That goal at the end of the half was unacceptable," L.A. forward Gyasi Zardes said. "Our team is better than that and we will bounce back when we play again." Custom Hockey Jerseys . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Cheap Custom Jerseys . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. http://www.customjerseysnearme.com/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Custom Jerseys From China . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a gd thing. tball-jerseys-76h.html" target="_blank">Custom Ftball Jerseys . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im lking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Im an American baseball and ftball fan, and I love cricket.There are those around the world who believe that I dont exist, and I may be the only one - based on my attempts at outreach on social media sites - but I do in fact exist.At the moment, I am bingeing on the Caribbean Premier League. I can stream the entire league for a few bucks, and I have taken full advantage of the offer.A little background. I grew up in upstate New York, and my introduction to sports was the New York Mets of Tom Seaver, Jon Matlack, Jerry Ksman and Buddy Harrelson. My earliest sports memory was Buddy getting into a fight with Pete Rose of the Cincinnati Reds at second base during the 1973 National League Championship Series, which the Mets won in five games. My mom, dad and grandmother had all followed the Brklyn Dodgers until the Dodgers unceremoniously decamped to California, and the excitement in my house around the Mets improbable run to the pennant in 73 hked me onto baseball. I went on to play Little League, Babe Ruth League, high schl baseball and American Legion baseball until I stopped being able to make contact with the increasingly blurry fastballs thrown at me, and stopped being able to track the hard-hit line drives in the outfield. I am still a Mets fan 40-something years later. I thrilled to the great 1986 World Series championship team when I was in college, and suffered through all the missed opportunities since, including last season.I am also a huge NFL fan, and the New England Patriots have always been my team. I sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket every season, so I can watch all 16 of the Patriots regular season games. The Patriots have rewarded my fan investment handsomely these days with four Super Bowl titles and two other appearances in the Tom Brady/Bill Belichick era, albeit with plenty of controversy.My insatiable appetite for sports has taken my in many other directions. Tiger Wds run in the PGA was an obsession, and Im a big fan of Michelle Wie in the LPGA. I check in with the English Premier League on weekend mornings, and I follow the USAs mens and womens national teams in international soccer tournaments. Ive tried and failed to follow the NHL and the NBA, but Ill still watch a hockey or basketball game if theres nothing else on.I had never considered cricket as a sport to follow until I started watching The Thick Of It online, where the shenanigans in the British government often tk a backk seat to whatever Test match was on the radio; and then, especially, the podcast The Bugle with ESPNcricinfos own Andy Zaltzman.ddddddddddddOn one episode, Andy was paying more attention to the Ashes than he was to whatever John Oliver was saying. After I heard that, I needed to see what was so engrossing.My first Ashes was the 2010-11 edition in Australia. It tk about three matches to understand the rules and generally what was happening, but somewhere during the Perth match I became enthralled. Australia had dropped the second match badly, after a first-match draw, but battled back and destroyed England out west using local knowledge of the surface. I was intrigued that the results could be so drastically different in different locations, and felt compelled to tune in to see if England would rebound to win the series or if Australia could find a way to sweep the final two matches. I spent the Christmas holiday watching the fourth and fifth tests. I was now a full-on cricket fan.Since 2010, Ive watched two World Cups, two World T20s, three more Ashes series, and countless other matches that were available on WatchESPN. Shane Warne and Sachin Tendulkars Cricket All-Stars came to Houston - where I live - last November and, of course, I was travelling that week and had to miss it. Finally, though, Im going to see a professional game live.I bought tickets to the Trinbago Knight Riders v St Kitts & Nevis Patriots game in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and I will be attending right before my wife and I go on a cruise. Ive been watching every game I can of the CPL T20 season to familiarise myself with the teams and players. I am lking forward to the constant drumming, costumes, dancing, Caribbean fd and drink, and hard hits that I am seeing in the games so far. About the only regret I will have is that I didnt get tickets to the Jamaica Tallawahs game to watch #UniverseBoss himself, Chris Gayle. I watched his methodical destruction of Trinbago this week, and my respect for his batting ability is right up there with my respect for Tom Bradys quarterbacking and Yoenis Céspedes all-around play.I hope to keep watching the tournament and then write about my experience at the Florida match. Stay tuned.Want to be featured on Inbox? Send your articles to us here, with Inbox in the subject line. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 18 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen