rpool legend John Aldridge with award winners Sophie Ingle

in Spam Area!!! 11.06.2019 09:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Carl Valeri and Bruno Fornaroli have different goals this A-League season.Rival captains of Melbournes two glamour clubs, both are vying for the championship in whats shaping as the tightest battle in the competitions history.The credentials of each will be tested in next weekends anticipated Melbourne derby.But while Citys Uruguayan hitman Fornaroli faces pressure to outdo last campaigns record-breaking, golden-bt winning 25 goals, his Victory counterpart hopes he can make up for lost time and help return Kevin Muscats side to silverware.Valeri was sidelined for four months in 2015-16 with a rare inflammatory condition affecting his brain.He was left with blurred vision and struggled to walk, and in his absence Victorys results suffered.But after a full pre-season, the 32-year-old former Soccers midfielder will again lead his strengthened line-up in Friday nights season-opener against Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium.Last year has been and gone and Im feeling great, Valeri said.Its important for me personally to feel gd, but the fact that I can contribute to the team and the team is doing well is fantastic.Lking back now I wonder, how didnt I think my career was over with the symptoms I had?The great thing is that with the great support Ive had through my family and the club Im back playing professional ftball.If I wasnt well I couldnt play in the A-League.Fornaroli, meanwhile, is attempting to temper expectations he can better last campaigns incredible output.Well have to see, Im not (Cristiano) Ronaldo, he said.When I start each season I put short-term goals.I dont think at the start of the year I want 28 or 30 goals.But of course for a striker you have to score.As a collective, Fornaroli said John van `t Schips star-studded outfit was ready to embrace the pressure to deliver silverware.We have a little bit more pressure to win the league, but I like this and I want to win the league. Were ready for this, he said.This year we have very gd players like Neil Kilkenny, Luke (Brattan), Fernando (Brandan), (Nicolas) Colazo, Timmy (Cahill) and it will help us a lot.Victory enter this season without influential duo Gui Finkler and Kosta Barbarouses, now Wellington marquee players.But the departures are well offset by the arrivals of Marco Rojas, James Troisi, Alan Baro and James Donachie, providing the squad with just the right balance.We had a great team last year, but this year I really do think weve got great, versatile players with great personal motivation who can really bring that into the team and drive it forward, Valeri said. Wholesale Custom 76ers Shirts . PAUL, Minn. Custom 76ers T-shirts . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. http://www.custom76ersjersey.com/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Custom 76ers Jersey China . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Authentic Custom 76ers Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5.Ladies boss Scott Rogers insists Liverpl are in great shape and has praised the one-club mentality Jurgen Klopp has helped instill since his arrival at Anfield 13 months ago. The 30-year-old, who stepped up from his role as Matt Beards assistant to take charge of Liverpl Ladies in October last year, was invited to Melwd by Klopp last month to watch the first-team train and talk tactics.It was a fantastic opportunity for me as a young coach to tap into his knowledge and experience, Rogers told Sky Sports at Liverpl Ladies end-of-season awards dinner at Anfield. Rogers says Liverpl are in a very positive place I learnt a lot in the time that I spent with him. He was very welcoming and said that we [my assistant Phil Backhouse and I] can come down whenever we want and that just shows the one-club mentality we have here at Liverpl, and the fact that hes prepared to support me and my staff in our development.Im told that at every club that Jurgen has been at he has adopted this one-club mentality. Hes a big believer in that its one big family. I think were in a very positive place as a ftball club - both the mens and the womens teams - and thats down to everyone at the club. Liverpl and Liverpl Ladies launched the 2016-17 kit together (pic: Liverpl FC) Liverpl sit top of the Premier League for the first time since 2014, despite rivals Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal dwarfing their transfer spending over the summer.Jurgen buys into the team ethic. You dont the need the most money in the world. Its only 11 v 11 on the pitch, Rogers added.If you can get the players to buy into how you want to play, and your philosophies and beliefs, you can be successful. Hes come in and freshened the place up and the ftball is exciting again.ddddddddddddhe way the mens team is playing at the minute is fantastic, arguably they are the best in the league and hes been a breath of fresh air. Caroline Weir was named Fans Player of the Season and was presented with her award by ex-gymnast Beth Tweddle Klopp paid tribute to Ladies skipper Gemma Bonner via a pre-recorded video message shown on the big screen at the Beautiful Game Suite inside Liverpls new Main Stand during Monday nights awards.Two-time title winning captain Bonner was presented with a special recognition award for her service to the club and Rogers is banking on the Leeds-born central defender to feature prominently for his side going forward.Gemma has been fantastic for me and has put a lot of trust in me as a young manager by signing a new contract [last November], he said. Liverpl legend John Aldridge with award winners Sophie Ingle and Gemma Bonner (R) Shes bought into what I want to do, shes a great role model for the club and I want to keep her here long-term.Rogers was also full of praise for Wales international Sophie Ingle who scped the Players Player of the Year award after a sterling debut season at the club following her move from Bristol at the turn of the year.Sophie has been brilliant, Rogers admitted. I knew what I was getting when I signed her. Her passing range is unbelievable and she really doesnt know how gd she is. Shes a fantastic ftballer who reads the game really well and can play in numerous positions. Also See: Liverpl video Liverpl fixtures Liverpl stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 74 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen