(28.7).As a stretch four, Motiejunas has value with the Rockets.Yet

in Bewerbung 09.06.2019 03:56
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Spurs title hopes could depend on their results against Liverpl and Man Utd - but Dele Alli can help them to victory, says Jamie Redknapp...Dele Allis brilliant performance in Englands win against Germany was just the latest step in his amazing rise. Now, hes got to deliver in a key double-header for Tottenham.Spurs travel to Liverpl on Saturday Night Ftball and then host Manchester United on Super Sunday on April 10 - both games live on Sky Sports - and these fixtures will determine their season. They have no distractions now. Their entire focus is on the Premier League. And if they can take six points from these next two games, I can see them winning the title.If they do go on to lift the trophy, Alli will have been a key factor - and what an achievement that would be for a 19-year-old midfielder who was playing in League One this time last year. Dele Alli starred in Englands win against World Cup holders Germany I remember the first time I really tk notice of Alli - it was when MK Dons thrashed Manchester United in the Capital One Cup in August 2014. Immediately I thought, he can play, but what really std out was his tackling. There was one old-schl, unbelievable challenge. It was remarkable to see someone so young playing like that against Manchester United.He went to Tottenham and has become this powerhouse of a midfield player. He has so much belief and confidence and a great arrogance on the ball - and I mean that in a gd way. Its not something you can teach and only a few players have it, but that ability to want the ball anywhere on the pitch - even against the world champions in Germany - is special. Roy Hodgson has to put Dele Alli in the number 10 role for England at Euro 2016 and fit the rest of the players around him. Jamie Redknapp There doesnt seem to be a real weaknesses in his play but I really like him in that number 10 role, where you can see a lot more of his game. Mauricio Pochettino deserves credit for trusting him in that position - and its where I want to see him play at Euro 2016 for England.T often with the national team we play people out of position - think about Paul Scholes or Steven Gerrard being deployed out on the left wing. It drives me mad. Well get the best out of Alli if we play him where he plays for Spurs.Hodgson has to put Alli in the number 10 role and fit the rest of the players around him. Hes not your typical number 10 - he runs beyond the striker and tackles hard - but we need to embrace his talent. Jurgen Klopp will field strongest team against Spurs, despite Europa League trip to Dortmund, says Redknapp Im sure Jurgen Klopp and Liverpl will have plans to stop him and it should be a fascinating game on Saturday night across the pitch.Tottenham havent had the best of records at Anfield and, despite facing Borussia Dortmund in the Europa League on Thursday night, I expect Liverpl to field their strongest team and go all out for the win. Belgiums Nacer Chadli has praised his Tottenham team-mates for their performances for England If were still counting Arsenal in the title race - who are 11 points off Leicester with a game in hand - then we have to still consider Liverpl for a top-four finish, even if they have it all to do being seven points adrift with a game in hand.And thats why I cant see them resting players for Dortmund. Liverpl have to keep going for that Champions League spot as long as its still possible.This will be a high-pressure, high-tempo game from both sides. I dont see Spurs losing it and I think it will end up a draw; Ive got a feeling were in for a high-scoring, exciting match. Watch Liverpl v Tottenham live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 5pm on Saturday. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV.Also Seeremier League questionsHow did your international players get on?Ozzie Smith Jersey Large . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Custom Cardinals Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/ . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd. Wholesale Custom Cardinals Shirts . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Custom Cardinals T-shirts . LUCIE, Fla.The agent for Houston Rockets restricted free-agent power forward Donatas Motiejunas expressed some concern with the team about a lack of progress on a new contract.They havent made us a serious offer, Motiejunas agent, BJ Armstong, told ESPN on Wednesday. Our moment of truth will be Oct. 1. Well make a decision on that day.The Rockets, who dont comment publicly regarding pending player contracts, made a $3.4 million qualifying offer this summer. Armstrong indicated if a deal isnt done, Motiejunas may not sign the qualifying offer. Motiejunas, who started in 22 of 37 total games last season, has met with new coach Mike DAntoni and was told he would have a significant role with the team.Motiejunas start for the 2015-16 season was delayed because he was recovering from back surgery. At the trade deadline, the Rockets traded him to the Detroit Pistons, but the deal was later rejected because Motiejunas failed his physiccal due to back issues.dddddddddddd.However, Motiejunas played well for the Rockets after the trade was recorded, averaging 6.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.The previous season, a healthy Motiejunas set career highs in points per game (12) and minutes per game (28.7).As a stretch four, Motiejunas has value with the Rockets.Yet with training camp scheduled to start Sept. 24, its somewhat surprising a deal hasnt been completed for his services.Theres only so much we can do based on the current CBA, Armstrong said, alluding to the fact Motiejunas is a restricted free agent and outside of getting an offer from another team, which the Rockets can match, hes in limbo. Im not frustrated -- this is what it is. Well know where the Rockets stand by [Oct. 1]. All deals get done in the 11th hour. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 46 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen