nts to qualify for an F1 drive. The 18-year-old already has 17 super licence point

in Bewerbung 07.06.2019 02:45
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

When 6-ft-10, 240-pound Minnesota Timberwolves center Gorgui Dieng flattened 5-9 Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas with a moving screen, the fiery underdog popped right up and got right in Diengs face to let him know he wasnt about to be pushed around.Thomas has never let his smaller frame hold him back from excelling in the land of giants. In his sixth season in the league, Thomas is playing bigger than ever.The Boston Celtics guard is averaging a career-high 26.1 points and has helped the Celtics stay afloat while Al Horford and Jae Crowder missed big chunks of time with injuries. Thomas is averaging more than nine free throw attempts per game, using that fearlessness that turned him into an All-Star to drive the Celtics offense.He puts pressure on the defense just because he is in constant attack mode, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. Hes always live. Hes always a threat and hes got great explosion in his drives.Diengs screen on Thomas, and the fiery guards reaction, woke the Celtics up in the second half and helped spark a rally from 13 points down to start the fourth quarter to a 99-93 victory.I mean, Im already little, man, Thomas said of his reaction to Diengs screen. You dont need to hit me that hard to get your man open. But when they try to take me out, thats when I get a little (angry).Now that Horford has returned from nine games off because of a concussion and Crowder is working his way back from a sprained left ankle, the Celtics are positioning themselves to start taking off. They play at Miami on Monday, host Detroit and Sacramento on Wednesday and Friday and finish the week at Philadelphia as they try to work their way up the Eastern Conference ladder.And even though Horford got the big payday over the summer, the green still revolves around the smallest guy on the roster.Hes a tough cover, Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau said. Hes got a great hesitation. Hell throw his body into you. He can sell it. Hes clever. Hes got a lot of different ways he can finish.---WELCOME BACKThe New Orleans Pelicans appeared lost through the first three weeks of the season as star Anthony Davis languished in the middle of a banged-up roster with little talent around him. One of the biggest issues was the absence of point guard Jrue Holiday, who missed the first 12 games to be by his wifes side while she underwent brain surgery.The Pelicans were 2-10 in those games before Holiday returned and 4-0 in his first four games back in the lineup. Coach Alvin Gentry brought him off the bench to provide some balance and scoring punch while he worked his way back into playing shape.New Orleans has dropped two in a row following that streak, but Holidays presence has the teams confidence rising.In my eyes, hes one of the top point guards in the league and it showed, Davis said.---THE WEEK AHEADSome games to note this week:Washington at Oklahoma City, Wednesday: Former Thunder coach Scott Brks brings his struggling Wizards to Oklahoma City for the first time since he returned to the sideline.Houston at Golden State, Thursday: The Warriors steadily improving defense will get one heck of a test from James Harden and the Rockets.Los Angeles Clippers at Cleveland, Thursday: Two of the best teams in the league through the first month of the season meet.Detroit at Atlanta, Friday: Its always a party when Stan Van Gundy and Dwight Howard are in the same building.Cleveland at Chicago, Friday: Bulls star Dwyane Wade gets to collect on his World Series bet with friend and former teammate LeBron James.---STAT LINE OF THE WEEKKevin Love, Cavaliers: 11 of 14 FG, 8 of 10 3s, 34 points. Nice game, right? Try quarter. Love conjured his stat-stuffing days with the Timberwolves when he exploded in the first quarter against Portland on Wednesday night. It was the highest-scoring first quarter in NBA history and just three off of Klay Thompsons record for most points in any quarter.Discount Custom Jerseys . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys China . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. http://www.soccerjerseyscustom.com/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Cheap Custom Jerseys . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Custom Belgium Jerseys Cheap . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p.Ferrari protege Charles Leclerc believes he would be ready to make the full-time transition to Formula One in 2017, but knows he needs to win the GP3 Series title first.Leclerc, who leads the GP3 standings by two points, was 16th fastest in opening practice for Haas at the Hungaroring on Friday, in what was the Ferrari Academy drivers second of five scheduled FP1 appearances in 2016. It followed his debut practice run at the British Grand Prix and an outing with Ferrari during the two-day in-season test at Silverstone.When asked if he feels he could follow in the ftsteps of Valtteri Bottas and Daniil Kvyat in making the jump straight from GP3 to F1, the Monegasque replied: Yeah, I think so. Well see then with the opportunity I get at the end of the year, but obviously if there is an opportunity, I will jump on it.The more laps I do, the more confident I feel in the car -- it was already better than in Silverstone, I felt a lot more confidence.dddddddddddd I definitely need to win [GP3], and then we will see.Under the current FIA regulations, drivers must accumulate a total of 40 superlicence points to qualify for an F1 drive. The 18-year-old already has 17 super licence points -- as a result of finishing runner-up in the 2014 Formula Renault 2.0 Alps and fourth in last years Formula 3 European Championship -- but would have to win this years GP3 crown (worth 30 points) in order to qualify for a place on next seasons grid.Leclerc admitted that Haas, which is yet to announce its driver line-up for 2017, would be an option if he can convert a title-winning campaign in GP3.Of course. But well see in September. For now, I dont know anything more. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 140 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen