VanZant with right hands as she tried to press into the clinch. W

in Mitglieder 06.06.2019 09:51
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Todd Stansbury is the new athletic director at Georgia Tech, the schl announced on Thursday.Stansbury is a Georgia Tech graduate and he also played linebacker for the schl in the early 1980s.?This is home, said Stansbury, a native of Oakville, Canada. This is where I found who I was.Stansbury returns to the Yellow Jackets after spending the past year as athletic director at Oregon State. Before that he was the AD at Central Florida from March 2012 through June 2015.He replaces?replaces Mike Bobinski, who was appointed Purdues athletic director last month. Paul Griffin will continue to serve as interim AD until Stansbury arrives in late November or early December, and also will assist with the transition.Stansbury also was an academic counselor for Georgia Techs ftball program in 1988 and an assistant AD there from 1988 to 95.Georgia Tech president Bud Peterson said that Stansbury was the schls top candidate.I believe that this is one of those rare golden moments in life where opportunity meets ambition, Peterson said. We welcome Todd Stansbury home.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report Adidas Superstar Black Online . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Cheap Adidas Shoes China . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.wholesalefashionsuperstar.com/cheap-adidas-superstar-black.html . LUCIE, Fla. Buy Adidas Superstar .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Adidas Superstar White .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. SACRAMENTO -- Saturdays UFC Fight Night had all the makings of a big night for hometown prospect Paige VanZant.It turned into Michelle Watersons coming-out party instead.Coming off a 17-month layoff, Waterson (14-4) lked incredible in a submission victory over VanZant inside Golden 1 Center. Waterson tk VanZants back after throwing her to the flr and quickly sank in the rear-naked choke.VanZant (7-4), 22, refused to tap and went unconscious from the hold at the 3:21 mark.Waterson has held a major title before, the 105-pound Invicta FC title, but this was arguably the biggest win of her career, and on the grandest stage.I want to thank [VanZant] for giving me this opportunity to come here and headline this event, Waterson said. My daughter told me I would be her favorite fighter if I won tonight, so I had to make it happen.Ive been in the gym every day, injured or not, waking up before I had to take my daughter to schl so I could gett the workouts in that I needed to show the world what I can do in the UFC.dddddddddddd karate black belt, Waterson landed a few kicks from the outside and caught VanZant with right hands as she tried to press into the clinch. Waterson truly seized control after the takedown, which came in the form of a strong judo throw.VanZant, who trains out of Sacramentos Team Alpha Male, had no answer for Watersons slick ground game. It is the ninth submission win of Watersons career.After making her UFC debut in July 2015, Waterson was forced to pull out of multiple fights in the past year because of knee and hand injuries.VanZant also missed time in 2016 because of an appearance on ABCs Dancing With the Stars. She scored a highlight-reel knockout over Bec Rawlings in August, which was her only other performance this year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 183 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen