had just won his first couple of Vezinas, so I tried to see what he did s

in Bewerbung 05.06.2019 01:20
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

r suffering concussion HParis, France (Sports Network) - Reigning champion Maria Sharapova, fourth seed Agnieszka Radwanska and former winner Li Na posted first-round victories Monday at the French Open. The second-seeded former world No. 1 Sharapova dismantled Taiwans Su-Wei Hsieh 6-2, 6-1 in a mere 54 minutes on Court Lenglen. Sharapova completed a career Grand Slam by capturing Roland Garros last year, beating Sara Errani in the final. Up next for the Russian superstar, whos a solid 31-4 this season, will be rising 19-year-old Canadian Eugenie Bouchard, a 6-1, 7-6 (7-2) victor against Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova on Day 2. The 2012 Wimbledon runner-up Radwanska cruised past Shahar Peer of Israel by a 6-1, 6-1 margin in 57 minutes on the famed red clay. Radwanska has never advanced beyond the fourth round in Paris and was a third-round upset victim here last year. Up next for the crafty Pole will be Croat Donna Vekic. The sixth-seeded Li, the 2011 French Open champ and this years Australian Open runner-up, moved on with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Anabel Medina Garrigues of Spain. The Chinese star will encounter American Bethanie Mattek-Sands in the round of 64. Meanwhile, eighth-seeded German left-hander Angelique Kerber downed German Mona Barthel 7-6 (8-6), 6-2 and 10th-seeded former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark picked up her first win since early last month with a 6-3, 6-2 handling of British lefty Laura Robson. Seventeenth-seeded American Sloane Stephens moved on by besting Italian Karin Knapp 6-2, 7-5, while former French Open and U.S. Open champion Svetlana Kuznetsova ousted 22nd-seeded fellow Russian Ekaterina Makarova 6-4, 6-2. The young American Stephens, who reached the semifinals at the Australian Open in January, will face fellow countrywoman Vania King in her next outing. Fifteenth-seeded Italian Roberta Vinci routed Frances Stephanie Foretz Gacon 6-3, 6-0; 20th-seeded Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro overcame Romanian Simona Halep, 3-6, 6-2, 6-2; Slovak Zuzana Kucova tk out 24th-seeded German Julia Goerges 7-6 (10-, 6-0; American Melanie Oudin dismissed 28th-seeded Austrian Tamira Paszek 6-4, 6-3; and 29th-seeded American Varvara Lepchenko leveled Croat Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 6-1, 6-2. Several other women reached the second round, including Americans Mattek- Sands, King and Madison Keys, Serb Bojana Jovanovski, Frances Mathilde Johansson, and Slovak Jana Cepelova, who bested American Christina McHale 7-6 (7-3), 2-6, 6-4.Khalil Mack Orange Bears Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Custom Bears Jersey Cheap . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.chicagobearsshoponline.com/walter-payton-bears-jersey.html . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Khalil Mack Bears Jersey Sales . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Mike Ditka Jersey For Sale . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory.?Henrik Lundqvist?is a former Vezina Trophy winner and the only goaltender in NHL history to record 10 30-win seasons in his first 11 years. At the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, he led Sweden to its second Olympic gold medal. As King Henrik leads the Swedes into the semifinals of the World Cup of Hockey -- they face Europe on Sunday (1 p.m. ET, ESPN) -- we take a lk at his biggest influences, both on and off the ice.Pekka Lindmark, Team Sweden goalie 1980-91He was the first one I saw on TV. I watched the games at Dads work because we didnt have the cable channel the Worlds were on. He was a great goalie and a big personality. He was my first and biggest idol.Patrick Roy, Four-time Stanley Cup winnerWhen I got into my teens, I started to follow goalies in the NHL, and Roy was one of them. Right around then, Roy won the Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche.H?kan Algotssson, Fr?lunda 1988-2001I watched all the Team Sweden goalie stars closely -- such as Rolf Ridderwall and Tommy S?derstr?m -- but I was also a big Fr?lunda Gothenburg fan and H?kan Algotsson was one of my favorites.ddddddddddddDominik Hasek, six-time Vezina Trophy winnerIn my teens, Hasek had just won his first couple of Vezinas, so I tried to see what he did so well. I analyzed his and Roys styles, and what kind of pads they wore, and other technical things I hadnt seen in Sweden.Roger Federer, winner of 17 Grand Slam tennis titlesOutside of hockey, I admire both the way Roger Federer plays tennis and the way he carries himself and treats the fans and the media. Hes excellent at that. We also have the same agent, so we meet every once in a while. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 111 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen