t achievement in the history of the game.dddddddddd

in Bewerbung 05.06.2019 01:20
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- Goalkeeper David Ousted received a most fitting welcome to Vancouver when he arrived Thursday afternn. It rained. Although the new Vancouver Whitecaps recruit was beaming about his move to Canada from Danish Superliga side Randers FC, the grey skies and wet weather perhaps reminded him that pinching the starting spot from Brad Knighton is going to be no summer walk along the Stanley Park seawall. Ousted, 28, is coming off a superb season in Denmark where he steered Randers to third place in the Danish Superliga on the back of 14 shutouts and a spot in the upcoming UEFA Europa League. But the six-ft-three goalkeeper felt it was time for a change of scenery and a new challenge. "I wanted to try and go abroad and play in other places than Denmark and this was the place that had all the right features for me both on and off the field," he said at his introductory press conference Friday. While Ousted will have to wait until July 9 before he is eligible to play, his signing sets up a tantalizing battle in net between him and Knighton, who has a 3-1-1 record and a 2.00 goals-against-average in five MLS games this season. Could the Whitecaps have a Vancouver Canucks goalie situation on their hands? Vancouver head coach Martin Rennie said the club was "really honoured" to have snared the services of the respected Dane, however the onus is on the new recruit to earn his stripes. "Hes coming into a team thats doing well and hes coming into a situation where he will have to be at his absolute best to even get on the field," Rennie said. "Right now Brad Knightons the number one and hes been doing well while weve been getting gd results. "(Brads) got a great presence as well and hes a strong leader t so I think that it will be a great battle. Theyre both around similar ages (Ousted is older, by five days), theyll push each other really hard and I think theyll both become better through the competition." Ousted said it was "important" for any team to have players vying for every position, but he is well aware of what is needed to claim the coveted No. 1 spot. "Hard work is the key to getting in there," he said. "Im going to get my physical levels up, Im going to work as hard as I can and when the coaches think Im ready, Ill get the chance and I will have to grab it." Before arriving in North America, Ousteds exposure to MLS was minimal at best, but he was able to get a taste of what to expect. "I quickly saw that the level is quite gd over here," he said. "I went over and saw some of the matches and just the spectators and the whole hype around the game is something Im really lking forward to." Ousted hopes to bring his family over to Vancouver in about a month, but in the meantime he is aiming to get straight down to business on the training track on Monday. "Im lking forward to try and see if I can hit the ground running here, work hard and come in (to the team) as early as possible," he said. "So theres a lot of hard work for me in the next couple of weeks and then I hope to get settled really quick." Ousteds arrival brings the number of goalkeepers at the Whitecaps to four, with Knighton, veteran Joe Cannon and Simon Thomas already in the ranks, so plenty of eyes will be on the player between the posts going forward. But it doesnt bother the soft-spoken Roskilde native. "I love it (the scrutiny)," he said, flashing his pearly white smile. "You have the chance to be the hero and the villain on the same day. "Im lking forward to the pressure and I hope Ill be the hero most of the time."Nike Air Max 90 Leather Sale . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Premium Womens . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. t.html" target="_blank">http://www.wholesale90airmax.com/wholesale-air-max-90-sneakerbt.html .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Wholesale Air Max 90 Essential Womens . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.Listen to our MNF podcast as Jamie Carragher and Scott Parker analyse Chelsea v Tottenham and Leicesters Premier League title win.Spurs were hoping to keep their Premier League title hopes alive with victory at Stamford Bridge and they lked to be on course after first-half goals from Harry Kane and Son Heung-min.But Chelsea hit back in the second-half through Gary Cahill and Eden Hazard to secure a 2-2 draw and hand Leicester City the title. Sky Sports pundit Carragher and former Chelsea midfielder Parker lked back at the bad-tempered clash at Stamford Bridge, debating some of the more controversial moments from the match. MNF Podcast - Chelsea v Tottenham The Monday Night Ftball panel then went on to discuss Claudio Ranieris side winning the Premier League witth Carragher saying it is the greatest achievement in the history of the game.ddddddddddddThe former Liverpl defender then went on to say Leicesters title-winning players have become legends of the game! MNF Podcast Click here to listen to Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher debate Tottenhams draw with West Brom Click here to listen to all of Sky Sports Ftball PodcastsAlso See:Carra hails Leicester legendsRanieri changed his waysWATCH: Jamie Vardys partyHow Leicester won the title ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 70 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen