rushing with 59 yards on 12 carries. Ch

in Spam Area!!! 04.06.2019 10:08
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

NORFOLK, Va. -- Greg Hankerson threw for three touchdowns as Norfolk State picked up its first conference win, downing Morgan State 27-14 on Saturday.Hankerson had 219 yards passing for the Spartans (2-6, 1-4 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference). He also led in rushing with 59 yards on 12 carries. Chuma Awanna had 66 yards and a score receiving and Cameron Marouf kicked two field goals.In the third quarter, Hankerson hit Larry Bishop from 2 yards for a score and on the Spartans next drive found Awanna for a 63-yard touchdown to give Norfolk State a 24-7 advantage with 27 left in the period.Hankerson threw a 5-yard scoring pass to Gerard Johnson late in the first quarter and Marouf kicked a 27-yard field goal midway through the second and the Spartans led 10-7 at halftime.DeAndre Harris threw for 161 yards and two touchdowns for the Bears (2-5, 2-3). Swell Marble Bottle Uk . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Cheap Swell Water Bottle . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high schl students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. http://www.swellbottleuk.com/sale-swell-bottle-liberty-uk.html . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Swell Uk Bottle . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Swell Traveler Uk . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. ABU DHABI -- Jenson Button says he is lking at life after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as a new beginning as he embarks on a sabbatical from Formula One.Button will not be on the grid next year after 16 seasons in the sport, having agreed to step back into an ambassadorial role with McLaren, with Stoffel Vandrne replacing him. Button has an option to return in 2018 if McLaren wants him back and has decided not to retain either Vandrne or Fernando Alonso.The Abu Dhabi weekend definitely will be emotional, he told the official F1 website. The last couple of years have been quite difficult without my father. So yes, my last race will be tough -- but my mum will be there, one of my sisters and lots of my friends. So it will be a very special weekend. It will not be the end -- it will be a new beginning.Button is undecided on what racing he will do next year to accompany his new role at McLaren, which came after Ron Dennis talked him out of retiring from the sport completely.ddddddddddddExplaining the ambassadorial position, he said: I will not change anything in F1 unless I am running the sport -- which I wont be!In terms of McLaren, my job wont be about developing the car because I wont be driving it. I will listen to the feedback of the drivers and will try to help the team understand what the drivers feedback means, because that is sometimes not so easy in the heat of the moment.My aim -- or my job -- will be helping build the team, polishing the team. If you have been lking at a team for so long from one side and suddenly get the chance to step back and take a lk from another point of view, I am sure there is a lot we can learn. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 109 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen