a breathable, adhesive race bib called the AeroSwift B

in Spam Area!!! 04.06.2019 10:08
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Nike on Tuesday unveiled a speed system for its track and field athletes who will compete at Augusts Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. While innovation in shoes and apparel were expected, the brand gave a preview of three significant advances in technology that arent typically part of a uniform unveil.The first is adhesive tape with silicon-based spikes called AeroBlades that runners will be instructed to wear on various parts of their bodies, depending on event, to help cut wind resistance or aerodynamic drag. The distance between the AeroBlades is also different, depending on what part of the body they are placed. Nike arrived at the shape of the blades by using a 3-D printer to build prototypes and testing hundreds of different shapes in a wind tunnel.We were tasked to combat the enemy of fast and deliver on the athletes desire to lk fast, feel fast and be fast, said?Martin?Lotti, Nikes vice president and creative director for categories and concepts.The second innovation are new sunglasses called the Nike Wing that are also meant to cut through the wind, ensuring they a performance enhancer and not a hindrance. In order to do that, Nike used a single piece of glass without hinges -- which typically let air through. Lotti said the lenses only let red light through, which provides a calming effect to the runner. Company officials said the sunglasses weigh 4 grams less than traditional eyewear.The third innovation is a breathable, adhesive race bib called the AeroSwift Bib, with a peel back that can be stuck directly onto the uniform.We spent all this time developing aerodynamic elements to a uniform, and then we would pin our bibs on with safety pins that were invented in 1849, Lotti said. It made no sense.Lotti said Nike tested every condition possible in Rio to make sure that the bibs would not come off in any situation, including extreme heat and pouring rain.Lotti said the unbranded AeroBlades will be available even to track athletes who dont have a contract with Nike.All three innovations were approved by the International Olympic Committee. Cheap Yeezys Real . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Yeezy 350 V2 Cheap . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still lking for his first win this year. He will lk to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.cheapyeezy350sale.com/ . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Cheap Yeezy Bst 350 v2 Static . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Cheapest Yeezy Bst 350 . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Gloucester have announced fly-half Billy Burns has signed a contract extension with the Aviva Premiership club.Burns current deal was due to expire at the end of this season, and he has now agreed fresh terms.Burns, younger brother of Leicesters England international No.10 Freddie Burns, started the first five games of Gloucesters Premiership campaign this term.Gloucester rugby director David Humphreys said: Billy has all of the attributes that we are lking for in a fly-half, and he is growing with every opportunity that he is given.He has been developing his own game and reputation as a player in a high-pressured position, and we are very pleased with his progress.Meanwhile, Glasgow have added Australian Ratu Tagive to their Scotstoun squad after handing the winger a one-year deal.Tagive has switched from Down Under, where he has been playing in the Shute Shield club rugby competition for Eastern Suburbs.The winger had previously spent time with the ACT Brumbiees and gained invaluable experience as part of their Super Rugby squad.dddddddddddd.He said: There is so much to be excited about, especially seeing how well the team has started the season.My rts are in rugby league but Ive spent a year at the Brumbies learning how to play union, surrounded by Wallabies and fantastic players and Im really grateful to everyone there for everything theyve done for me.Taqele Naiyaravoro is a really gd mate of mine, we were together at the Wests Tigers. He was nice enough to give me a call last week and give me a bit of advice on what to expect.He only had gd things to say about his experience at Glasgow and that was really reassuring. One thing Ive noticed about watching Glasgow Warriors is their play is a lot more expansive than I anticipated, so its really exciting and I cant wait to get started. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 92 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen