t: Nov. 22, 1990College: Angelina CollegeWWE Accolades7-time WW

in Bewerbung 03.06.2019 14:00
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Fans that showed up at Pocono Downs on Saturday night for the $500,000 Ben Franklin showdown between Wiggle It Jiggleit, Freaky Feet Pete and Always B Miki certainly got their moneys worth. All three top older pacers saw the lead at one point in the mile with Always B Miki proving best in a 1:47 clocking.Wiggle It Jiggleit fired off the gate for driver Montrell Teague as expected, but they had plenty of company from Freaky Feet Pete and Trace Tetrick. Montrell gave up the lead without a tussle at the opening quarter in 25 4/5, but Always B Miki was sent hard by David Miller down the stretch the first time to rush to the front.The scene was set as the three public choices had position. Wiggle It Jiggleit would pop out of the three-hole on the second turn to turn up the heat on Always B Miki at the half in 53 seconds. The 4-year-old WIJI and the 5-year-old Miki went head-to-head down the backstretch to the tune of a 26 2/5 third quarter. As the war continued on the final turn, Freaky Feet Pete sat a cozy pocket trip.As the big three hit the head of the stretch it was clear that the divisional leader would come down to Always B Miki and Freaky Feet Pete. Pete tk his shot up the passing lane but could not make a serious dent as Always B Miki held sway by three-quarters of a length. Wiggle It Jiggleit was another 1-1/4 lengths back in third.I didnt expect to cut it out [the pace]. I was expecting to be first- or second-over, but you never know until the gate folds. It didnt go how I expected at all, said Miller after the win. I was a little worried about Freaky Feet Pete. In 1:19 2/5 I wasnt thinking about world records, I was thinking about winning.He is the best pacer of all-time, said trainer Jimmy Takter after the win, before praising his competition. They all raced fantastic. The track was really not as fast as it was last week. It is a colder evening. If it was a warm evening, I think they would have gone a second faster.Always B Miki ($5.20) won for the fifth time in seven starts this year and increased his yearly earnings to $341,500 for owners Bluewd Stable, Roll The Dice Stable and Christina Takter. The 1:47 winning time matched his career best set the previous week in his elimination.Always B Miki is expected to head to the William Haughton Memorial at the Meadowlands on July 16 for his next start where he will likely meet up with both Wiggle It Jiggleit and Freaky Feet Pete, who will likely head to the Graduate Final at the same track one week earlier.Custom Curt Schilling Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Cheap Custom Diamondbacks Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/custom-luis-gonzalez-jersey-large-76d.html . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Custom Diamondbacks T-shirts . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko tk the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Custom Randy Johnson Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.The UndertakerD.O.B.: March 24, 1965Billed height: 6-ft-10Billed weight: 309 poundsBilled from: Death ValleySignature moves: Tombstone Piledriver, Chokeslam, Last Ride, Hells GateNicknames: The Deadman, The PhenomCatchphrase: Rest in peace.WWE main roster debut: Nov. 22, 1990College: Angelina CollegeWWE Accolades7-time WWE world champion; first win on Nov. 27, 1991 (Survivor Series)6-time WWE tag team champion (with?Kane?[2x],?Big Show?[2x], Steve Austin,?The Rock); first win on July 26, 1998 (Fully Loaded: In Your House)Royal Rumble winner (2007)12-time Slammy Award winnerHas had more WrestleMania matches than anyone in WWE historry, with 24Possesses the most WrestleMania wins of all-time with 22.dddddddddddd The next highest total is nine, by both Triple H and John CenaOther NotesMarried to former WWE superstar and former Divas Champion Michelle McClHe is trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under the tutelage of Rolles GracieCo-owns a multi-million dollar office building in Loveland, Colorado called The CalhartEstablished The Zeus Compton Calaway Save the Animals fund at Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 116 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen