suffering an ACL injury against Leicester.To that e

in Clan- und Funwars 03.06.2019 10:05
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

David Moyes and Malky Mackay have both put their names forward in connection with managing Celtic, should either be approached in the future. The former Celtic defenders are both unemployed and are taking their time over returning to management roles.Celtic are currently chasing a league and Scottish Cup double under current boss Ronny Deila, who picked up two of the three available domestic trophies last season. But a pr Europa League campaign on the back of Celtics failure to qualify for the Champions League has put Deila under extra pressure this season.Deilas future is a constant topic of discussion in the media, and two Scottish broadcasters again raised the subject on Tuesday. David Moyes in action for Celtic in 1980 Moyes was asked by a regional broadcaster if he would consider a return to the Hps, and the former Preston, Everton, Manchester United and Real Sociedad boss hinted that only financial restrictions would be a stumbling block.Everybody knows my time at Celtic was great. I was a young player and played with great players at Celtic. Celtics been a great love of mine, Moyes said.Who knows, who knows, I would never say never but obviously Ive got ambitions to win things.Id want to be at a club that would give me every chance to win and be involved in the Champions League and be at the top level.Im saying this with total respect but I dont think the Celtic squad is gd enough to reach the levels that they want. Thats a no-brainer if you ask me. Former Celtic defender Malky Mackay playing for the team in 1998 Meanwhile, Mackay informed Scotlands national radio broadcaster that managing Celtic would be his dream job, should the former Cardiff boss ever be given the opportunity.Of course it is, Mackay said. Its a fabulous club. But Im loathe to talk about specific clubs, particularly when managers are in place, because it happened to me.Its not nice when you hear vultures touting for your job. That has a lack of class. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Nationals Jerseys China . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Custom Nationals Jersey China . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.customnationalsjersey.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Custom Anthony Rendon Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Authentic Custom Nationals Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the bst it needed to edge host Sherbrke Phoenix 3-2 in a shtout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. The Premier League can simultaneously be invigorating and disheartening to fans, pundits and managers alike. Its this unique dichotomy and uncertainty that makes it exciting.One week a team earns an outstanding 5-4 victory, the next they suffer a 5-0 thrashing; its the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. Such is life for Swansea City manager Bob Bradley as his club faces a critical clash with Sunderland on Saturday at the Liberty Stadium.Much fanfare, and some controversy, surround Swanseas hiring of Bradley back on Oct 3, as he became the first American to manage a Premier League club. He was immediately faced with the daunting task of trying to get a result at the Emirates Stadium against Arsenal.But since Bradley appointment, the Swans have still struggled. They have just one victory -- 5-4 over Crystal Palace two weeks ago -- in Bradleys seven matches in charge.The Swans collected a pair of goals from both Fernando Llorente and Leroy Fer in the victory, but were unable to keep any semblance of positive form going and were thoroughly thrashed 5-0 by Tottenham Hotspur last week.Pressure is mounting for Bradley as the club is reportedly ready to conduct a review as they search for a way out of the relegation zone. The Swans (2-3-9) have just nine points and find themselves at the ft of the table.Fortunately, Saturday represents an opportunity to at least inch closer to safety if the back line can stop Jermain Defoe, who has scored five times in three matches against Swansea.We know we are going to have to work hard to stop Jermain, said Swans midfielder Leon Britton.I met him when we were both 14. He was a goal-scorer then and he has been ever since. He works hard every daay on his game and he also lives his life in the right way -- he is a great professional.ddddddddddddunderland (3-2-9) havent fared much better this season, as the Black Cats find themselves in 18th place. A win for David Moyes side could pull them out of the bottom three, pending other results.Moyes, the former Manchester United boss, has faced his share of pressure as well this season, but it has eased a bit as the Black Cats have won three of their last four league matches, including last weeks 2-1 result over Leicester City. Defoe was again at the head of the attack as his 77th-minute strike was the difference on the day.Sunderland will need to continue to string results together if they are to remain out of the bottom three. They will also need reinforcements once the January transfer window opens in light of news that midfielder Duncan Watmore will miss the remainder of the season after suffering an ACL injury against Leicester.To that end, the club had lined up a move for midfielder Yann MVila, but will need to pursue other options as MVila decided not to join the Wearside club.I was contacted this week by Yann MVilas representatives, who advised that the player no longer wishes to join Sunderland, club chief executive Martin Bain said in a statement.There was a 3 1/2-year agreement in place, however after discussions with the manager we have decided not to enforce the contract. Any player that we bring to Sunderland Ftball Club must be wholly committed. Yann MVila will therefore not be joining us in January and we wish him well for the future. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 679 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen