horizon, but I just dont know how clos

in Clan- und Funwars 03.06.2019 10:04
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer was ruled out of Thursday nights game against the San Francisco 49ers because of a concussion he suffered in Sundays loss to the Los Angeles Rams.Coach Bruce Arians said Wednesday that although Palmer has made great progress, he will not travel with the team to the Bay Area.Theres no way Im going to take any chances with him, Arians said. He argued a little bit, but he is not cleared. But hes getting much better and feels fine. Hopefully well have him back next week.The Cardinals, who host the New York Jets on Monday Night Ftball on Oct. 17, will have 10 days between games, leaving Arians very optimistic that Palmer will be healthy by then.Arians said Palmer was not experiencing headaches anymore.He actually seemed fine this morning, Arians said. Its just a matter of going through the tests.Palmers absence leaves Drew Stanton as the Cardinals starter. He went 5-3 as a starter in Palmers place in 2014, but he hasnt started a game since. Hes 5-for-15 this season for 48 yards and two interceptions, both coming Sunday after he replaced Palmer.Stanton struggled with high passes during training camp, but Arians said Stanton has resolved an undisclosed knee issue and has worked hard at getting his passes under control.The Cardinals also promoted quarterback Zac Dysert to the active roster from the practice squad on Tuesday. Arians said Dysert has a separate package specifically designed for him.Hes a very bright guy, Arians said. He has a package he knows very well and is very comfortable with. Well use that package if we have to use him. Custom Mariners Jersey China . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Authentic Custom Mariners Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.custommarinersjersey.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are lking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Custom Mariners T-shirts . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Cheap Custom Mariners Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. LOS ANGELES -- Five weeks after he last started a major league game, Los Angeles Dodgers ace pitcher Clayton Kershaw still is not participating in baseball activities.Kershaw said Tuesday that he intends to pitch again this season as he tries to recover from a herniated disk in his lower back, but no timetable for his return has been set.Hes just doing core work, the back, strengthening, manager Dave Roberts said. He hasnt picked up a baseball yet. Hopefully sner than later, but no baseball activities.Kershaw did throw in a simulated game just after the All-Star break concluded, but a setback with his back injury shut him down again. Just two months of the season remain, and Kershaw will first have to stretch out his arm and build up to handle a starters workload.While the Dodgers didnt think Kershaw would need a minor league rehab assignment before his setback, it seems obvious that he will now need some rehab games under his belt. TThat will delay his return to the Dodgers even further.dddddddddddd think it is on the horizon, but I just dont know how close, Roberts said when asked about Kershaws return to throwing. Obviously the sner the better, but with Clayton, we dont have to worry about the effort and the focus. When it happens, well find out, but there is no timeline for us.Kershaws goal is to not only return but to have an impact for the team this season.Its just hard not to pitch; thats what I love to do, Kershaw said earlier this week. You realize how much you love the game when youre away from it and how much you take it for granted. I learned that. Being healthy is something that really is a blessing. Its something that you really cant take for granted. Its hard to be away but I understand, and Im just trying to be patient. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 247 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen