severe sadomasochistic sexual hazing.The plaintiff

in Bewerbung 31.05.2019 09:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Afghanistans development from a struggling team to a genuine threat to higher-ranked sides can be traced through the progressive contributions of their last few coaches. Taj Malik laid the foundations before Kabir Khan got them to think like international cricketers. Andy Moles tk them to the 2015 World Cup, after which Inzamam-ul-Haq guided them to their maiden ODI and T20I series wins, over Zimbabwe.Now it is Lalchand Rajput, the former India batsman, who is taking Afghanistan further into unchartered territory. On October 1, in the third ODI, they will seek to take their next big step, by clinching their first-ever bilateral series against Bangladesh.Rajput was appointed in June this year after Inzamam left the role to take over as Pakistans chief selector. So far, Rajput has been able to consolidate and build on the progress made during Inzamams seven months as coach. Afghanistan now seem to be at least on par with Ireland, and a cut above all other Associate nations.A 2-1 series result could lead to their rise up the ODI rankings, which would be a huge confidence bst for the emerging team. Young batsman Hashmatullah Shahidi said that Rajputs focus has been on the batting, especially on how to bat for the full 50 overs and rotate the strike.In the last one year, Afghanistan cricket has been improving, Shahidi said. Before him [Rajput], Inzamam-ul-Haq did very well as our coach. Now Rajput sir is trying hard with us. He is giving us more confidence. He tells us that we are one of the best sides in the world.He is asking us to play positive cricket against each and every team. He tells us to take everything positively. He is also working on our batting. He is teaching us how to play 50 overs, play till the end and concentrate on singles.Shahidi said they are now focused on trying to finish their innings well, which they didnt do in the first ODI that they lost by seven runs. They nearly repeated their mistake in the second game before managing to scrape through with a two-wicket win.He [Rajput] told us that those who are set at the wicket should go till the end. This was our mistake in the first game. We had a gd partnership but we didnt finish the game. It will be hard for the new batsmen to come and play like set batsmen. We will try to fill that gap.We had a gd partnership and I scored runs in the first game but I should have finished the game. I will learn from my mistakes from the last two games, said Shahidi, who made a fifty in the first ODI.He was also confident that their spinners Mohammad Nabi and Rashid Khan would once again have a major say in the outcome of the game, as they did in the second ODI, tying up the Bangladesh batsmen and then picking up late wickets to derail them completely.Rashid Khan is a very gd young talent. He has been successful in the last six months, Shahidi said. We have gd spinners in the side like Mohammad Nabi, who bowled really well in the last game. They will, Insha Allah, do very well in the last game for us.Steady batting and the spinners well-planned spells will be Afghanistans advantage in the third ODI. If they do end up beating Bangladesh, it would be a major milestone in their cricket history, and Rajput would be lauded for his contribution, much like his predecessors Malik, Khan, Moles and Inzamam. Wholesale Air Max 90 Kpu . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Se Sale . -- Three close lks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.wholesale90airmax.com/wholesale-air-max-90-essential.html . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Air Max 90 China Wholesale .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Cheap Air Max 90 China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. HESPERIA, California -- A teenager has filed a civil lawsuit alleging schl administrators and coaches failed to protect him from being sodomized as part of a hazing ritual carried out by teammates on the Oak Hills High Schl ftball team.The alleged victim was a freshman ftball player at the time of the 2012 incident and is identified in San Bernardino County Superior Court documents as John Doe. He is now 18, finished with high schl and living in another community near Hesperia, according to his attorney.The older players had shut off the lights in the locker rm, said Skye Daley, the Irvine-based attorney handling the case. He was pinned down and he thinks it tk at least two people, maybe three, to pin him down and penetrate him with their fingers.Daley said the plaintiffs decision to come forward anonymously and to pursue legal action was a direct result of his viewing of an Outside the Lines special report on extreme hazing that aired Sept. 13 on ESPN. The report featured another former Oak Hills ftball player, Josh Villegas, who alleged that there was a culture of abuse around the ftball team.In that OTL special, Villegas said that, as a 14-year-old freshman in 2013, a player pinned him down in the locker rm bathrm while another stuck fingers into his rectum. He and his family have criticized the schl for not seriously investigating what happened.The incident is part of a wider trend of hazing incidents involving sodomy. As part of its special report, Outside the Lines found more than 40 such incidents since 2011, including seven so far this year.Its become much more violent, sexually, since the internet, psychologist Susan Lipkins, who focuses her work on hazing, told OTL.Experts say that most such incidents never get reported. In the years prior to the OTL special in September, the former Oak Hills ftball player who has just decided to come forward had only spoken with his mother about the alleged attack, Daley said.The day the assault happened, he told his mom and made her swear she would never tell his dad about what happened, Daley said, adding that the incident was never reported to coaches, schl officials or police.But on Sept. 12, the 18-year old, aware of the upcoming OTL report, decided to finally inform his father about the hazing incident that had occurred four years earlier, Daley said.The teen played ftball his entire freshman season at Oak Hills but left the schl after his freshman year, finishing high schl in a neighboring community, Daley said.According to Daley, the father of the 18-year-old former Oak Hills player reached out to him after watching the interview of 17-year-old Josh Villegas in the OTL report on extreme hazing. Villegas recounted how he was verbally abused by ftball team coaches, who, he said, frequently used profanity and gay slurs during practices.Villegas also told ESPN older players would frequently fondle the buttocks of younger players, threatening to insert fingers in their rectums and assault them after shutting off the lights in the locker rm. Villegas said he was using a urinal in a locker rm bathrm in August 2013, prior to a ftball practice, when two older players overpowered him and followed through n the threat.ddddddddddddThe details of the alleged attack are spelled out in a July 2014 lawsuit filed by Villegas and his mother, Letha Selby, in San Bernardino County Superior Court against the Hesperia Unified Schl District.Identified in court documents at the time as John and Jane Doe, Villegas and his mother allege that Oak Hills coaches and administrators encouraged and tolerated a long-lasting tradition of ritual hazing and sadomasochistic sexual beatings.Coaches and administrators at Oak Hills, a schl district spokesperson and the districts attorney all declined to speak with Outside the Lines about the lawsuit filed by Villegas and Selby. In court filings, the schl district denies Villegas and Selbys allegations, saying they stem from an unverified complaint.Villegas said he was never able to identify the teammates who, he says, sodomized him in a locker rm bathrm.The schl districts investigation of the case was carried out by Bill Holland, a schl police officer at the time, who had served as a volunteer freshman ftball coach the season prior to the alleged attack. Holland completed his investigation in two days, dismissing Villegas claims.The fall 2012 season at Oak Hills, when Holland served as a volunteer coach, is also when the second teen alleges he was attacked by teammates inside a dark locker rm.It validates Joshs story by adding yet another name to the list of people whove come forward and said: This happened to me, Daley said. What this does is it confirms that theres a culture that permeates the ftball team. Its systemic.I applaud his bravery, Villegas said, when contacted about the latest lawsuit filed by a former Oak Hills ftball player. Thats what I wanted to happen by coming out. I wanted more people to come forward.Im real proud of Joshua. It tk a lot of courage for him to speak up. Seeing other kids come forward has really made him feel better, Selby said.Five other former Oak Hills players have confirmed to Outside the Lines that violent sexual hazing was commonplace on the ftball team.According to this most recent lawsuit, the attack in 2012 that involved forced sodomy followed weeks of abusive language from coaches, including the frequent use of gay slurs, and increasingly severe sadomasochistic sexual hazing.The plaintiff was subjected to and witnessed regular instances of tea bagging wherein an older player would place his testicles on the face of a younger player, the lawsuit says.In court depositions from the Villegas lawsuit, obtained by Outside the Lines, Holland and other Oak Hills coaches denied the use of gay slurs and any knowledge of extreme hazing but they also admitted they did not investigate whether any history of hazing existed within the ftball program.Holland is currently the mayor of Hesperia.The civil case filed by Josh Villegas and his mother is scheduled to go to trial Nov. 14.Were prepared to try this case and we think we have a very strong case. Josh deserves his day in court, Daley said.A schl district spokesperson and the districts attorney were not available for comment Friday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 309 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen