serving as his backup and Christian Ponder as the tea

in Bewerbung 31.05.2019 09:52
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Max Verstappen says he simply wants to have fun at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, amid Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosbergs showdown for the Formula One world championship.Both Red Bull and Ferrari could still play a major role in the outcome of the 2016 title, if either team can get split the Mercedes drivers at Yas Marina. While Verstappen was over 0.5s off Hamiltons leading time in FP2, the fight between Red Bull and Ferrari over the second row lks much closer.The Dutchman and teammate Daniel Ricciardo proved to be Mercedes nearest challenges in FP1, but both dropped behind Ferraris Sebastian Vettel as night fell in the second session. When asked what his aim is for the weekend, Verstappen replied: Have fun, that is my target.He added: It will be tight. I think Ferrari is quite strong this weekend but I am pretty sure we can be even stronger so lets see. We always tend to improve from Friday to Saturday so I am pretty sure today was not that bad. I am lking forward to tomorrow as it will be close and hopefully we can have a clean qualifying.We are not t far off and of course Ferrari lks pretty strong as well. On my fast lap I had traffic at the last corner so Im pretty sure we are close so it will be an exciting qualifying tomorrow.F1s youngest winner was forced to abandon a late run during FP2, but says he is not concerned by the as yet undiagnosed issue.We are checking now what the exact issue was, that is why we aborted the last run to check. Nothing is broken and I am pretty sure they can solve it for tomorrow but it is better to stop early.It just came with the issues we had at the end and before that it was all okay. Then something happened, I dont know what yet, so we are investigating now but before that everything was fine.When asked whether Red Bulls best chance of taking the fight to Mercedes on Sunday would be by undercutting Hamilton and Rosberg and the first round of stops, Verstappen replied: Yes, but they are not stupid. The problem is you can try to undercut but you will come back on track in traffic and then it doesnt work.There are a lot of factors that will play into that but I think the most important thing for us is to be as close as we can in qualifying to at least race them. We have to wait and see, I think they are very strong and in qualifying they turn up their engines as well. Custom AC Milan Jerseys .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Custom Soccer Jerseys Sale .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.customjerseyssoccer.com/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Custom Soccer Jerseys Outlet . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-ft) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Quarterback Colin Kaepernick?made the San Francisco 49ers roster as the team announced its final cuts Saturday.Coach Chip Kelly announced that?Blaine Gabbert?will start, with Kaepernick serving as his backup and Christian Ponder as the teams third quarterback.After once leading the team to two NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl appearance, Kaepernicks performance on the field has dipped and he has battled injuries.Potentially complicating his chances of making the roster has been the news he made nationally for his decision to not stand for the national anthem.Kaepernick said his prrotest is not meant to denigrate police, military or the country, but rather serves as his way of bringing attention to what he sees are failings in the United States.dddddddddddd.Since his protest has drawn notice, Kaepernick has been both vilified and praised, but the recent media storm hasnt had an effect on his standing with the 49ers.The 49ers open the season at home against the Rams in the second game of a Monday Night Ftball doubleheader on Sept. 12. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 305 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen