incoming freshman guard, Seventh Woods, throws down is definitely

in Mitglieder 30.05.2019 08:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Theres dunking, and then theres fly-through-the-sky, over-the-top, ruthless dunking. And the dunk that the North Carolina Tar Heels incoming freshman guard, Seventh Wds, throws down is definitely dunk No. 2.Per ACC Digital Network, Wd made the most of move-in weekend in Chapel Hill, dunking over a UNC student.?As if the screaming emoji face doesnt say it enough -- the filth is real.? Cheap NCAA Jerseys China . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Cheap NCAA Ftball Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.cheapcollegejerseys.us.org/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. NCAA Jerseys Wholesale . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Wholesale College Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. GUANGZHOU, China -- US Open quarterfinalist Ana Konjuh continued her impressive run with a 6-2, 6-2 win over Tatjana Maria in the opening round of the Guangzhou Open on Monday.The 18-year-old Konjuh, who upset No. 4 seed Agnieszka Radwanska in New York before falling to eventual finalist Karolina Pliskova, defeated Maria in just under one hour despite double-faulting seven times and converting on less than half of her first serves.ddddddddddddThe third-seeded Konjuh also beat Maria in the first round at the US Open in 2015.Fifth-seeded Alison Riske of the United States advanced with a 6-3, 6-3 win over Chinas Xun Fang Ying, and sixth-seeded Danka Kovinic of Montenegro defeated Chinas Wang Yafan 6-3, 6-4. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 286 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen