Hell take just about any advantage right now. Yet plenty of

in Spam Area!!! 28.05.2019 09:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The Western Bulldogs are on track for the best home-and-away AFL season in the clubs history, but dont tell Luke Beveridge.The second-season coach wants the young Dogs lking no further than their next opponent: in-form St Kilda on Saturday night.The success-starved team from Melbournes west have a 12-4 record with six matches remaining.Their best-ever regular season finish was 16-6, achieved in both 1992, under Terry Wheeler, and 1985 when coached by Mick Malthouse.Theyve never claimed a minor premiership, coming closest in 92, when they were pipped on percentage by Geelong.With four matches against lower-placed sides at Etihad Stadium remaining, the Bulldogs are a chance of creating club history.Barring a major turnaround, the Dogs will start favourite in each of them; against St Kilda this weekend and North Melbourne, Collingwd and Essendon in rounds 20-22.A trip to Geelong in round 19 is the toughest fixture of their run-in, with a last weekend trip to Fremantle likely to bear fruit.Despite having 12 wins on the board, and a temptation to lk ahead to September, Beveridge maintains his cast-iron focus is on their next opponent.Well forge ahead and lk at the Saints and not beyond them, he said.Its always risky to start to lk at (finals) earlier than after the final siren of the 22nd game you play.Well continue to put our best ft forward.In their only premiership year, 1954, the Dogs finished second with a win-loss of 11-6 and a draw, defeating fourth-placed Melbourne in the grand final.DOGS ON COURSE FOR HISTORY?The Western Bulldogs need five wins from their last six games for the most regular season wins in the clubs history.Rd 18 - St Kilda (Etihad Stadium)Rd 19 - Geelong (Simonds Stadium)Rd 20 - North Melbourne (Etihad Stadium)Rd 21 - Collingwd (Etihad Stadium)Rd 22 - Essendon (Etihad Stadium)Rd 23 - Fremantle (Domain Stadium) Clearance Nike Shoes . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Sale Nike Shoes . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.cheapshoesnikechina.com/cheap-air-jordan-from-china-97b.html . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Cheap Nike Running Shoes From China . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4.SAN FRANCISCO -- Tim Lincecums no-hitter last weekend at San Diego provided a rare first-half highlight for the stumbling San Francisco Giants. And, perhaps, a glimpse into the Freaks immediate future in the Bay Area. General manager Brian Sabean said on his regular radio show Thursday that the Giants dont plan to trade the two-time NL Cy Young Award winner this season. "Thats definitely gd. Ive always had a great time here in SF and I just hope to see that go further," Lincecum said after the Giants held a post-All-Star break workout at AT&T Park on Thursday night. Lincecum is in the final season of a $40.5 million, two year contract. "I expect Timmy to be in a Giant uniform," Sabean said on KNBR-680. "I find it hard to believe that hed pitch elsewhere this year." Now, the defending World Series champions must get back to work in a hurry if they want to hang around in an NL West that is still wide open. The first-place Arizona Diamondbacks are in town for a three-game series starting Friday night to kick off the second half. "We know where were at, and what has to happen in the second half, and thats us getting more consistent in all facets of the game," San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy said as the Giants held a light workout Thursday evening. "This things not going to happen right away as far as getting right back to where you want to be. Its a gradual thing, and that happens by playing gd baseball." At 50-45, Arizona leads the fourth-place Giants (43-51) by 6 1/2 games -- so this series will be important for both clubs. Arizona will lk to separate, while San Francisco hopes to gain ground in a tight division. The Giants are struggling in every phase, with a daunting August schedule on the horizon. First, theres an important nine-game homestand, which includes a 10th game at AT&T Park on Tuesday in a doubleheader with Cincinnati in which the first game features the Reds as home team to make up a July 4 rainout. Players and coaches held a team meeting Friday in San Diego. Nobody is counting out the Giants at this stage. "This is the team thats won two out of the last three World Series. Theyre still the king of the hill in this division," D-backs infielder Cliff Pennington said. "Just being ahead of them after the first half doesnt knock the team that won the World Series two out of the last three years out of it." Still, San Francisco has lost 14 of its last 20 games and is desperately seeking some momentum. Not to mention some gd fortune. "They seem eager to get back. Thats great news," Bochy said. "I think its pretty simple, really: Early, our pitching wasnt what it normally is, and we went through a month really not hitting, not putting runs on the board. That was ur biggest issue.dddddddddddd It got contagious and we had a hard time getting out of it. ... Its going to be up to us to find a way to get some runs. We just got shut down t many times the last four or five weeks." Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson expects the Giants to fight their way back into the race despite all the challenges, saying, "I dont lk at them as a fourth-place team." While centre fielder Angel Pagan hit an inside-the-park home run May 25, he hasnt played since and had surgery on his left hamstring that will sideline him perhaps for the rest of the year -- though the Giants and Pagan remain optimistic it wont be that long. It was a tough blow for the Giants after Pagan re-signed during the off-season for $40 million over four years. "He feels he will be back before the seasons over," Bochy said. The Giants hope to get right-hander Ryan Vogelsong back sometime next month after he heads out on a rehab assignment, perhaps sn. The 2011 All-Star broke two bones in his right pinkie area and also dislocated a knuckle in the hand on a swing May 20 and underwent surgery the next day. Vogelsongs return would be a bst to a rotation that, aside from All-Star lefty Madison Bumgarner, has been far from steady. Both Vogelsong and Pagan have been in Arizona working back from their injuries. Lincecum tossed a 148-pitch gem against the Padres last Saturday at Petco Park for his first career no-hitter. "Im just glad I dont see a cast on his arm," Bochy said. Lincecum said he feels "normal." Thursday would have been his turn to pitch without the break. He is set to start Monday night at home against the Reds. "I felt fine today throwing," he said. "I felt like if I had to throw, if today had been the would-be day, I would have been fine." If Lincecums outing provides a positive entering the second half, Bochy will take it. Hell take just about any advantage right now. Yet plenty of teams would like nothing more than to take down the franchise that has won two of the past three World Series championships. Gibson, for one. He is thinking big in mid-July, like October big. "I dont want a vacation. I want a short off-season," he said, referring to a long post-season run. "That goes without saying." Notes: The Giants All-Stars, Buster Posey, Bumgarner, Sergio Romo and Marco Scutaro, had the night off. So did Jeff Francoeur and Sandy Rosario, as both were waiting for the births of babies. ... Arizona RHP Ian Kennedy had his beard shaved off at a barber shop during the break. "I treated myself to an actual shave Monday," he said. "Its the first time in 26 months since my daughter, Nora, was born." Why the new lk? At 3-6, "I needed a change." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 122 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen