style of play. "Thats just the way I play

in Spam Area!!! 28.05.2019 09:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The exciting Blues Super Rugby youngster Rieko Ioane has been selected for the All Blacks end-of-year tour of the U.S. and Europe.Ioane, 19, enjoyed a solid debut campaign with 10 tries in nine games for the Blues.?He also topped the league for clean breaks, defenders beaten and metres run.The outside back will be joined by squad apprentice Jordie Barrett, the 19-year-old younger brother of star five-eighth Beauden Barrett, as the world champions will take in Chicago, Rome, Dublin and Paris on a whirlwind four-week tour as they lk to complete a perfect 2016 campaign..A third Barrett brother, Scott, 22, has also been named as injury cover for Sam Whitelock, who is facing a spell on the sidelines with a sprained ankle.For Ioane, the call-up realised a childhd dream after he also tk part in the All Blacks Sevens unsuccessful Rio Olympics tilt under Sir Gordon Tietjens.I wasnt expecting to be anywhere close to this team, Ioane said.Im just happy enough to be the coachs choice, to pick me.Ioane will likely be used as a winger on tour, as opposed to centre, as the All Blacks lk to develop him into a world-class finisher.Hes a big man, a fast man but by no means the finished product, and theres a lot of conditioning work we can put into him, coach Steve Hansen said.Itll give us another man on the end of the chain, a la Julian Savea or Waisake Naholo, who are both big men as well.Ioane, for his part, had no qualms playing anywhere Hansen requested. He is just happy to learn at the highest possible level, saying he is fit and ready to fill in.Id be happy to be a prop if I could, Ioane said.It was awesome going to Rio, but my dream since I was little was always to be an All Black and to get that call was huge.Hansen hoped the inclusion of players such as Ioane, Damian McKenzie, Jordie Barrett and Anton Lienert-Brown would future-prf his side.He said his work in re-establishing the squad after the loss of several stars including Richie McCaw remained incomplete, despite a near-flawless year.The All Blacks blitzed Wales 3-0 in their June series before strolling to clean sweeps in the Rugby Championship and Bledisloe Cup. The side also secured a record 18th consecutive Test win, against the Wallabies on Saturday, with the chance to stretch the streak to 22 on tour.Itll give us the opportunity to continue to blend this young talent with a more experienced group, so we can future-prf the side going forward, Hansen said.Backs: Ben Smith, Damian McKenzie, Israel Dagg, Waisake Naholo, Julian Savea, Rieko Ioane, Anton Lienert-Brown, Malakai Fekitoa, George Moala, Ryan Crotty, Beauden Barrett, Aaron Cruden, Lima Sopoaga, Aaron Smith, TJ Perenara, Tawera Kerr-Barlow.Forwards: Kieran Read (captain), Liam Squire, Sam Cane, Matt Todd, Ardie Savea, Jerome Kaino, Elliot Dixon, Steven Luatua, Sam Whitelock, Brodie Retallick, Patrick Tuipulotu, Owen Franks, Charlie Faumuina, Joe Mdy, Wyatt Crockett, Ofa Tuungafasi, Luke Romano, Dane Coles, Codie Taylor, Liam Coltman.Injury cover: Scott BarrettApprentice: Jordie Barrett Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys China . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. l-jerseys-china_96s.html" target="_blank">http://www.cheapsoccerchina.com/cheap-liverpl-jerseys-china_96s.html . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Stitched Soccer Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Outlet .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.ATLANTA -- Bryce Harper hopes to begin running and hitting next week and come off the disabled list the first day he is eligible. But Harper acknowledged Sunday that his injured left knee had not improved yet. Harper was placed on the 15-day DL on Saturday, retroactive to May 27, with bursitis in his left knee. Harper said, "I feel all right," before adding: "Its still swollen and crappy. Im just trying to get treatment and see if the swelling will go down." Nationals manager Davey Johnson said Saturday the team would not have placed Harper on the disabled list if the outfielder was close to being ready to play. Harper said he would have tried to play through the injury in a more critical stage of the season. "If were in September, October, Im going to play," he said. "I wouldnt be sitting down right now. Its one of those things, youve got to be smart about what you do and just try to come in every day and get better." He is eligible to come off the disabled list June 11, when the Nationals open a series at Colorado. The knee has bothered Harper since he crashed into the wall May 13 against the Los Angeles Dodgers. He confirmed Sunday he aggravvated the injury with a head-first slide into third base against the Phillies on May 25.dddddddddddd "Thats when it got very puffed up and then it got bad," he said. He said he wont let the risk of injury affect his style of play. "Thats just the way I play," he said. "I want to go out there and give 110 per cent to these fans and myself. I want to lk myself in the mirror and tell myself, Hey, you gave your all today and yeah, youre 0-for-4, that happens. A gd day on the field is going 110 per cent, working hard, running everything out and doing things the right way." Harper missed five straight games before being placed on the DL. Harper was asked Sunday if he is concerned his aggressive style will make it difficult for him to have a long career. "The way I work in the off-season, the way I work and get ready for my season, I think Im not prone to have a shorter career," he said. "I think Im going to play this game for 20 years, and I dont care what anyone says." The Nationals hope to have outfielder Jayson Werth come off the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. He has been out with a right hamstring injury since May 3. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 74 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen