credit. They werent worried about it. I

in Mitglieder 27.05.2019 07:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen has been rewarded with a five-year contract extension after the Mountaineers best Big 12 finish since entering the conference in 2012.Athletic director Shane Lyons announced the extension in a statement Saturday after No. 14 West Virginia beat Baylor 24-21. The five-year package is worth $18.6 million plus incentives.Holgorsen was rewarded as West Virginia completed a 10-2 regular-season Saturday, finished third in the Big 12 and was ranked in the Top 10 on separate occasions. He is 46-30 at West Virginia in six seasons.I am pleased and happy that he wants to continue to lead the Mountaineer ftball program, Lyons said in the statement. Part of my job is to give him the resources to succeed, and we will continue to work together closely to bring the very best to West Virginia ftball.The 45-year-old Holgorsen earned $2.9 million this season, including a base salary of $250,000. The statement said hell earn $4 million plus incentives over the final year of the contract in 2021.West Virginia President E. Gordon Gee said its gratifying to see the ftball teams growth during Holgorsens tenureWe want to ensure we keep that momentum going, Gee said. We lk forward to watching even further success under his leadership.Holgorsen hadnt received a contract extension since signing a six-year deal in August 2012 after winning the Orange Bowl in his first season in 2011. His contract was set to expire next year.After going 10-3 in 2011, Holgorsen went 26-25 in the next four seasons and his job security came under scrutiny.He was told in December 2015 by Lyons following the end of a 7-5 regular season that he could keep his job. Lyons said later that Holgorsen declined to accept an offer for a contract extension and that no further discussions would be held until after the 2016 season.But the two sides didnt wait quite that long. West Virginia, picked to finish seventh in the league this season, won its first six games and was in Big 12 title contention until being eliminated by Oklahoma on Nov. 19.Weve been working on it for quite a while, Holgorsen said. I put my head down and I give my coaching staff credit. They werent worried about it. I wasnt worried about it.Holgorsen said hes been excited about the future for some time and the contract puts some things to rest and it will help with recruiting. So Im excited about that. Swell Spectrum Collection . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. d-collection.html" target="_blank">Swell Bottle Wd Collection . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.swellbottlesclearance.com/swell-bottles-on-sale.html . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very gd match -- I was playing really gd tennis," Radwanska said. Swell Water Bottle Clearance . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Swell Bottles Clearance . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Ftball Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011.Milos Raonic believes a final against Novak Djokovic at the ATP World Tour Finals will be the “biggest test” of Andy Murray’s recent rise to the top of the world rankings. Murray defeated Raonic in a 3hr 38min marathon in Saturdays first semi-final and will face Djokovic, who saw off Kei Nishikori 6-1 6-1, in Sundays decider.Murray has now won 23 matches in a row and replaced Djokovic as world No 1 earlier this month, but he has not faced the Serb on his current run and Raonic believes it will be his sternest examination yet. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Speaking after his defeat to Murray, the Canadian said: That will be the biggest test, I think. Andy has been the best player in the world, definitely, for the last six months.Thats the only thing thats sort of missing from there, that showdown with Novak. If thats the scenario tomorrow, it couldnt be a more ideal one, lets say, for a person that loves tennis. Murray reflects on beating Milos Raonic Raonic led the semi-final by a set and a break and also had a match point in the third-set tie break, but Murray fought back and eventually prevailed 5-7 7-6 (7-5) 7-6 (11-9).ddddddddddddIt was Raonics second defeat in the tournament, having also lost to Djokovic in the group stages, and he admitted the world No 1 and No 2s ability to rise to the big occasion had been key. Greg Rusedski and Peter Fleming discuss how Murray has to recover from his marathon semi-final He added: I think they dealt better with the opportunities. They maximised better on those opportunities.They have been here many more times than I have; they have been in those situations many more times than I have.Watch every match of the ATP World Tour Finals live on Sky Sports, or follow live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Murray reaches O2 final Murrays climb to greatness World No 1 permutations Murray Milestones ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 119 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen