nts first drive.UP NEXT: After snapping a 10-game AFC West skid with a 21-

in Bewerbung 26.05.2019 09:10
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Former South African wicket-keeper Mark Boucher has been appointed head coach of the Titans franchise for the next two years. Boucher, whose career ended with an eye injury in 2012, replaced Rob Walter, who left the franchise to join New Zealands Otago Volts.Boucher, who has a Level 2 coaching qualification, has not coached before but joined South Africa as a consultant ahead of the ongoing Test series against New Zealand. Boucher worked with the side for three days, with a focus on Quinton de Kocks glovework and the lower-order batting. Boucher will also be with the South African squad for their preparation ahead of the second Test in Centurion, his new home ground.I am stoked by the opportunity to get back into domestic cricket. Upon my retirement, I realised I would not be able to play the game any longer, but to be involved in the capacity as coach of a domestic power house like the Titans is thrilling, Boucher said.The Titans have had a highly successful last two seasons under Walter, in which they have won domestic titles in all three formats. They have also acquired several new players in that time including de Kock and Chris Morris last season along with former Dolphins batsmen Jonathan Vandiar and Daniel Sincuba and Knights seamer Malusi Siboto. Bouchers main task will be to continue building on those results as the franchise lks for more success.I would like to fully utilise the opportunity to develop the skills of the Titans squad even more. Rob has left behind an enormous legacy, and it will be big bts to fill. But my challenge is to leave my own ftprint and to make a seamless transition in association with a mature and enormously determined group of stars.Wholesale Custom Jerseys . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Custom Uniforms Outlet . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.customjerseysnearme.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Custom Baseball Jerseys . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. l-jerseys-216h.html" target="_blank">Custom High Schl Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights.DENVER -- The Denver Broncos tk turns picking off Philip Rivers in a 27-19 win over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.That sets up an AFC West showdown in Oakland next weekend between two 6-2 teams -- the up-and-coming Raiders and the reigning Super Bowl champs who are winning the same way they did last year: with defense, defense, defense.The Broncos hit Rivers 17 times, sacked him four times and intercepted three of his passes, including Bradley Robys 49-yard pick-6 that started it all.Theyre tough to deal with, sighed Rivers, the latest QB to leave Denver bruised and battered.Defensive crdinator Wade Phillips was taken to a hospital after getting knocked down during Robys return in the second quarter. He was released a couple of hours later and is expected back at work Monday.San Diego running back Melvin Gordon was blocked into the 69-year-old assistant by Von Miller and Phillips was strapped to a backboard and carted off the field in a scary scene that concluded with him giving a thumbs-up on his way to the tunnel.All indications are that Wade is doing great and he will be back quickly, coach Gary Kubiak said afterward.With linebackers coach Reggie Herring taking over Denvers defensive calls, the Broncos had a goal-line stand in the closing minutes and picked off Rivers twice more in the second half.I got on the headset a couple of times and he told me shut the hell up, hes got it, said Kubiak, who gave Herring a game ball.The Broncos only turned one of those third-quarter takeaways into points, however, and that allowed the hard-luck Chargers (3-5) to stay in it until the end.Rkie Devontae Bker, making his first career start with C.J. Andersons undergoing knee surgery three days earlier, scored from 3 yards out after Darian Stewarts 25-yard interception return gave Denver the ball at the San Diego 10.Bker fumbled at the San Diego 2 and linebacker Jatavis Brown recovered after T.J. Wards 23-yard interception set up the Broncos at the Chargers 7 minutes later.The Chargers capitalized with a 98-yard touchdown drive that ended with Travis Benjamins one-handed TD grab. Shaq Barrett blocked Josh Lambos extra point, keeping the score 17-13.Juwan Thompson, promoted from the practice squad Saturday, scored from the 1 to make it 24-13. But the Chargers got into the defensive act themselves when cornerback Casey Hayward returned a tipped pass from Trevor Siemian to Jordan Norwd 24 yards for a touchdown that made it 24-19.The 2-point try failed and Brandon McManus 22-yard field goal made it an eight-poiint game with five minutes left.ddddddddddddThe Chargers reached the Denver 2 with three minutes remaining but threw four consecutive incompletions without handing off to Gordon, who had 111 yards on 23 carries.After the fact, you go, `Sht, maybe we should have run it once or twice down there, Rivers said.San Diego coach Mike McCoy would have none of that.We called the plays we did. We didnt finish them. We didnt score, McCoy said. We called what we did. It didnt work. Im not going to second-guess it now.San Diegos last gasp ended at midfield on an incompletion to Gordon when Rivers was hit for the 17th time, this one coming from Derek Wolfe.THE APPRENTICE: Roby, starting in place of Pro Bowl cornerback Aqib Talib (lower back), gave Denver a 10-7 lead with a 49-yard interception return in the second quarter.Rivers pass went off receiver Tyrell Williams hands and Roby spun around and plucked the ball out of the air. He quickly found the sideline -- just like he learned from Talib, who has nine career interception returns for touchdowns -- slipped past tackle Joe Barksdale and outraced Rivers into the end zone.DIDNT COUNT: Robys pick-6 came a few minutes after DeMarcus Wares strip-sack was overturned on review, even though it appeared he had his hand on the ftball as Rivers was about to release it. Linebacker Corey Nelson, making his first career start in place of Brandon Marshall (hamstring), scped up the ball and returned it to the San Diego 22. Ware was making his first start since breaking his right forearm in Week 2.I thought that play was a sack, Miller said. Thats right in his backyard, legendary. Take a couple of weeks off and hes right back like hes never missed a step.DAWDLING DENVER : A week after holding Houston to three-and-outs on its first two drives, Denvers dawdling defense again surrendered a touchdown on its first series. That makes six times in eight games the Broncos have allowed a TD on an opponents first drive.UP NEXT: After snapping a 10-game AFC West skid with a 21-13 win over Denver 17 days earlier, the Chargers lost for the eighth straight time on the road in the division. Now, they host Tennessee next week, starting a stretch of four consecutive non-division games.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Ftball Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 20 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen