hnson told the New Orleans Times-Pica

in Bewerbung 26.05.2019 09:09
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Buffalo (2-8, 1-5 MAC) at No. 14 Western Michigan (10-0, 6-0, No. 21 CFP), 30 p.m. (ESPNU).Line: Western Michigan by 35.Series record: Buffalo leads 5-2WHATS AT STAKEThe Broncos, ranked higher than any MAC team since Ball State was No. 12 in 2008, hope to stay in contention for a New Years six bowl bid and extend their overall win streak to 13. Western Michigan is one of two unbeatens remaining in FBS, joining top-ranked Alabama (10-0). Buffalo has lost two straight after beating Akron for its only MAC victory.KEY MATCHUPWMU RB Jarvion Franklin vs. Buffalos rush defense. Franklin recorded his sixth consecutive 100-yard rushing game in last weeks 37-21 win over Kent State. Franklin, whose 39 career rushing touchdowns is tied for the most in program history, is second in the MAC this season with 1,152 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns. Buffalos run defense is last in the conference, allowing 251.2 yards per game.PLAYERS TO WATCHBuffalo: RB Jordan Johnson ran for 100 yards and a touchdown in last weeks 35-24 loss at Miami, becoming the seventh player in program history to rush for 2,000 career yards. Johnson is fifth in the MAC this season with 884 yards rushing.Western Michigan: LB Robert Spillane was named MAC West Division Defensive Player of the Week after the Kent State win. He ranks seventh in the conference with 85 total tackles.FACTS & FIGURESWestern Michigan fell behind Kent State, 14-0, early in last weeks game, but recovered to post its first 10-win season in 108 years of ftball. . ESPN College GameDay will broadcast from Kalamaz on Saturday. Its only the second time the show is visiting a MAC campus, with the other in 2003 at Bowling Green. . Western Michigan is 17-2 in its last 19 games. . Buffalo TE Mason Schreck had a career-high 10 catches last week for 89 yards. His 50 catches this season are one more than his previous three years combined. . Bulls coach Lance Leipold has a 7-15 record in two years at Buffalo.Cheap Custom Basketball Jerseys Online . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Custom Basketball Jerseys Outlet . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Cheap Custom Basketball Jerseys Store .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago.Former LSU wide receiver Tyron Johnson has announced that he will transfer to Oklahoma State.Johnson, a former ESPN 300 prospect, was the No. 3 wide receiver recruit in the country in 2015.Oklahoma State has a lot to offer me, Johnson told the New Orleans Times-Picayune. I really like their staff and their offense is exactly what I was lking for. They were the schl I initially thought of when I decided that transferring was the best optin for me and Im glad everything worked out.ddddddddddddAs a freshman at LSU last season, the New Orleans native played in nine games, but was used sparingly, catching just nine passes for 150 yards and a touchdown.He will be eligible at Oklahoma State in 2017, and will have three seasons of eligibility remaining. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 255 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen