lity as I keep pursuing my dream to pursue being the best player I can be. I also am happy to representing a team with a lot of

in Bewerbung 23.05.2019 13:35
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Thrust into an awkward situation in January, Tyronn Lue finished on top in June.On Tuesday, the affable coach was rewarded for the greatest run by a Cleveland team in more than a half-century.Lue was given a multiyear contract extension with the Cavaliers, who promoted him halfway through a season that ended with a historic comeback and NBA championship.A former assistant, Lue tk over when David Blatt was fired in January and led the Cavs to an unexpected title, the citys first pro sports team to win it all since the Browns in 1964.Terms of Lues extension were not immediately disclosed. The AP and other media outlets reported an agreement on the extension Monday.Cavs general manager David Griffin, who approached Lue about the job after dismissing Blatt on Jan. 22, credited the coachs steadiness in helping the team win.Ty tk over our team under very trying circumstances and his calm, confident approach was invaluable as we found our way to success, Griffin said. His vision, leadership and tactical acumen were fundamental to us reaching our goals.After replacing Blatt, who was canned despite taking the team to the finals in 2015 and getting them off to a 30-11 start, Lue immediately changed the teams offense. He felt the Cavs were best when they pushed the ball up the flr, and Lue was able to better incorporate star forward Kevin Love, who was a forgotten man in Blatts system.As a former player, Lue knew when to be tough and when to ease up on his players.The opportunity to continue coaching the Cavaliers and this very special group of players is tremendous, said Lue. I am extremely appreciative of the effort and commitment that (owners) Dan Gilbert, Jeff Cohen, Nate Forbes, and David Griffin showed in extending my contract.During the playoffs, Lue became the first head coach in league history to win his first 10 postseason games. The Cavs overcame a 3-1 deficit in the NBA Finals to dethrone the Golden State Warriors.Lue became the fourth-youngest head coach to win an NBA title and the third to win a championship after taking over a team mid-season, joining Pat Riley (2006 and 1982) and Paul Westhead (1980).Lue joined the Cavs as an associate head coach in June 2014. Before he was with Cleveland, Lue coached on Doc Rivers staff with the Los Angeles Clippers and Boston Celtics.The 39-year-old Lue played 11 seasons in the NBA, with 554 career games. He played on title teams with the Lakers in 2000 and 2001.Swell Ombre Bottle . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Swell Bottle Ombre Canada . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http://www.swellbottlesaleclearance.com/ . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Swell Canada . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Swell Water Bottle Clearance . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency.North American esports organization Renegades, owned by Boston Celtics forward Jonas Jerebko, is expanding its esports holdings into Super Smash Bros. by acquiring Super Smash Bros. Melee player James Swedish Delight Liu and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U player Samuel Dabuz Buzby. Both will begin competing under the Renegades banner Friday at one of the years largest tournaments, The Big House 6 in Dearborn, Michigan.Smash is a great community and is what esports is all about, Jerebko tells ESPN about his organizations expansion. Renegades would like to support gaming communities that have been here from the beginning. We are excited to have Sam and James join the family.The signings come after both players have had strong years while competing in tournaments in their respective games.In Melee, Swedish Delight, previously ranked 31st on the Melee It On Me Super Smash Bros. Melee annual ranking, has dramatically risen in tournament placements this year. In June, he tk second to Juan Hungrybox Debiedma at Smash N Splash 2 in Gurnee, Illinois. But that wasnt his only top finish as he tk fourth at Pound 2016, ninth at both Community Effort Orlando and Evolution 2016, and fifth at Shine 2016. Smash analyst Daniel TAFOkints Lee recently ranked Swedish Delight as 10th in his fall Melee power rankings.Im lking forward towards taking the next step in my career as a professional Smash player, Swedish Delight tells ESPN. Renegades has the best people in terms of experience, knowledge, and compassion I could work with to make me a better player. When I started playing, I never wouldve thought I would reach the level Im at right now. I ccant wait to see what I can really achieve now that I have the full support of an organization as great as Renegades.ddddddddddddMeanwhile, in Smash for Wii U, Dabuz has proven to be among the most consistent players in the game, currently holding third in the Panda Global Rankings. He tk second at the years debut major, Genesis 3, only falling to Gonzalo ZeRo Barrios, who is considered the games best player. He then tk ninth at Pound 2016, first at Apex 2016, first at WTFox 2, third at Community Effort Orlando 2016, seventh at Evolution 2016, and second at Super Smash Con 2016.Im really glad to be joining Renegades and its exciting to now be part of a great team, Dabuz tells ESPN. I have a lot of faith that Renegades will help me grow as a competitor and personality as I keep pursuing my dream to pursue being the best player I can be. I also am happy to representing a team with a lot of genuine people, and what really std out to me is that the members and owners of Renegades have a clear passion in esports and want to be at the forefront of its growth.In August, Jerebko, former Team Liquid Counter-Strike head coach James Jame^s OConnor, and an ownership group purchased the Renegades brand from League of Legends shoutcaster Christopher MonteCristo Mykles and Chris Badawi. Since acquiring the team, Jerebko and crew re-signed Renegades Australian Counter-Strike squad and picked up the former Dream Team Call of Duty team. Smash marks their third esport as a team since the acquisition and rebrand. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 75 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen