shot from the right point that was batted by Oleksy in front b

in Bewerbung 23.05.2019 13:34
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Newly crowned champion Shane van Gisbergen has enjoyed the shortest of Supercars honeymns, coming under fire from his former would-be boss Betty Klimenko the day after winning his maiden title.The trailblazing Klimenko was due to take on the contracted van Gisbergen at her Erebus team after assuming control in 2012 of the Stone Brothers Racing licence.The New Zealander instead walked with a cloud hovering over his motivations and an unconscionable conduct legal action settled out of court when he later joined Tekno Autosport.Klimenko, who transformed the team by converting the Falcons to Mercedes-AMGs, arrived at the conclusion that the Aucklander couldnt see past her gender.The crew was identical; the location was identical; the factory was identical. Even Ross Stone was still there, Klimenko told Speedcafe.com.Not going into manufacturers, there was one thing (different) that was not about the car and that was me - a woman.I find that to be insulting. I thought it was very, very wrong and very sexist of him because thats all I can think of.If he tells me its the manufacturer ... no one knew what those cars were going to do. They could have gone out and smashed every record - he didnt know. The only thing left was me.Reflecting on the saga last week, van Gisbergen said he had serious reservations about the new outfit, saying he would have rather have stayed on the couch than raced for the new team.He rejected Klimenkos claims outright as completely false.It was absolutely nothing to do with her. I just didnt believe in the program and the way it was going to run, he said.They (AMG) were sending everything over and no one was coming out (to Australia).In my eyes, it was a certainty (that it would struggle). It was definitely the right call (to leave).Klimenko made the allegations after reading the 27-year-olds reflections on the controversial move, which she believed went to her character and reputation.Im trying my hardest to integrate women into motorsport, she said.I do talks. I do everything else and, to have this young man come along and ruin all that with one article, is just not right. You cant do that.After running the elite German vehicles for three seasons without success, Klimenkos team switched to Holdens in 2016, managing just one podium - in Sundays final race in Sydney.Air Jordan Sale . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap Air Jordan Uk . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.airjordanuk.com/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Cheap Air Jordan Online .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Jordan Shoes Uk Sale . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game.TORONTO -- Confidence was running high moments after the Toronto Maple Leafs sealed an overtime victory over the defending Stanley Cup champions.We played about as gd as we could tonight, said defenseman Jake Gardiner, who scored the winner in Torontos 2-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins. But it also shows we can play with anybody.Gardiner scored 2 minutes into overtime after being set up by Mitch Marner, whose shot just shuffled past defenseman Derrick Pouliot in front. Nikita Zaitsev also scored for Toronto.The Leafs had dropped three straight -- including the last two by shtout -- and six of the previous seven games (1-3-3) despite outshting and often outplaying the opposition. A 41-shot barrage against Mike Smith and the Arizona Coyotes ended in a 3-2 shtout defeat on Thursday night.The young Maple Leafs outshot the defending Stanley Cup champions 49-34 and got 33 saves from Frederik Andersen.Shot counts have been through the rf, Torontos Nazem Kadri said when asked about the Leafs inability to score in recent weeks. Lots of opportunities. Sometimes you just run into some hot goaltenders and theyre hard to beat.Evgeni Malkin scored for the Penguins, and Marc-Andre Fleury and Matt Murray combined to make 47 saves. Fleury was forced to leave briefly in the first period after being cut on his neck by a skate. He got five stitches around his Adams apple.The game got a frantic start when Carl Hagelin was hked on a breakaway attempt by Connor Carrick in the opening two minutes. Hagelin was awarded a penalty shot but was stopped by Andersen.Less than a minute later, Fleury was injured on a dangerous play in front of his net.Leafs winger James van Riemsdyk was tussling with Penguins defenseman Steve Oleksy when van Riemsdyk lost his balance. His left skate kicked up and caught Fleury right under his mask, and as the action turned the other waay, Fleury signaled to the bench and the play was whistled dead.ddddddddddddThe 32-year-old received treatment on the ice from a trainer before heading to the dressing rm. Murray entered in his place, stopping all six shots he faced.Fleury returned just past the midway point of the first period.I got lucky you know, Fleury said. I was talking to the (doctors) and it was close to the jugular.Pittsburgh went up 1-0 just under two minutes later on Malkins 13th goal of the year. He was set up nicely by defenseman Justin Schultz, who faked a shot from atop the slot before sliding it over to Malkin. The Russian center whipped a one-time shot from one knee.Sidney Crosby added an assist on the play. The Penguins captain had a season-long nine-game point streak end Friday night in a 1-0 overtime loss to the Los Angeles Kings.The Leafs evened it up 14 seconds after Malkins goal on Zaitsevs first in the NHL. The 25-year-old, a free agent signing from Russia last summer, fired a shot from the right point that was batted by Oleksy in front before caroming off Fleurys mask and in.Zaitsev said he felt like he was 17 again after finally scoring. He had family in town for the game, but they opted to watch from a bar as opposed to in person.Its the joke of the day I think, Zaitsev said.Toronto generated quality opportunities on a power play a short while later, including van Riemsdyks attempt from the dr-step that was stopped by the left toe of Fleury. Nikita Soshnikov sent Marners feed from the slot wide moments later.Game notesThe Penguins were playing without two of their top defensemen, Kris Letang and Trevor Daley, because of injuries.UP NEXTPenguins: Host the New York Rangers on Tuesday night.Maple Leafs: Host Anaheim on Monday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 157 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen