ville Jaguars.Titans coach Mike Mularkey says Murray will ha

in Bewerbung 23.05.2019 13:34
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

MANCHESTER, England -- Michael Bisping retained his UFC middleweight title early by taking a unanimous decision victory over Dan Henderson at UFC 204 at the Manchester Arena on Sunday, ending the retiring Americans career in defeat.The fight started tentatively, with Henderson wary of combinations from Bisping, and the Englishman concerned about the right hk with which Henderson had knocked him out at UFC 100.With 30 seconds to go in the first round, however, the 46-year-old Henderson landed the shot for which he is known, almost finishing Bisping and creating prominent swelling under his left eye.With Bisping controlling the second round, a groin strike not spotted by the referee, and led to an ailing Henderson hitting the right hk, dropping Bisping once more, although again he was able to recover.The remaining rounds were less dramatic, although Bisping continued to land more strikes. That led to the judges awarding the hometown favorite the fight, despite the differences in overall damage.He just kicked my ass, man. Hes as tough as old bts, said a relieved Bisping after the fight.Henderson had announced his retirement prior to the fight, and confirmed it afterward.That was the last time anyone will see me fight live, Henderson said. I appreciate all the support throughout my career, worldwide. I gave my heart and soul to this sport.I came up a little short, but not bad for an old man.In the co-main event, Gegard Mousasi defeated Vitor Belfort in the middleweight division.After an early flurry of punches by Belfort, he tk a head kick in round two, and referee Marc Goddard stopped the bout quickly when the Brazilian fell to the ground and covered up under fire from punches.(Belfort) is a legend. Fighting him is an honour, said Mousasi after the bout. He then challenged UFC legend Anderson Silva, stating that it would be a gd fight for me.Jimi Manuwa delivered three gd punches to take his fight against interim light-heavyweight contender Ovince St. Preux.After being out-wrestled in round 1, Manuwa landed a left to the body, an overhand right, and a left-hk to stop the bout, and invigorate a crowd that was beginning to wilt at just after 4 a.m. local time, with the event timed to suit U.S. television audiences.Stefan Struve became the first man to finish Daniel Omielanczuk in MMA competition, winning via darce choke for the 17th submission victory of his career. After the bout, he reminded UFCs matchmakers that he holds a TKO victory over current heavyweight title-holder Stipe Miocic.Bosnias Mirsad Bektic returned to action for the first time since May 2015 and tk a rear naked choke victory over Russell Doane in the featherweight division, giving him a 4-0 record in the UFC.In the final fight of the preliminary card, Londons Brad Pickett was rocked by a spinning back elbow, never fully recovering before submitting to Iuri Alcantaras triangle choke.Air Max Plus Free Shipping . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Air Max Plus Outlet Ireland . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very gd match -- I was playing really gd tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.airmaxplusireland.com/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Air Max Plus Ireland .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Air Max Plus Outlet Online . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shtout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action.NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray is undergoing an MRI on a toe that he hurt Thursday in a 36-22 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.Titans coach Mike Mularkey says Murray will have an MRI and he doesnt think its t serious.Murray appeared to hurt the toe late in the second quarter on a 19-yard run in the second quarter, although he returned to the game in the second half and ended up rushing for 123 yards.Mularkey says cornerback Perrish CCox (concussion protocol), safety Rashad Johnson (neck) and outside linebacker Kevin Dodd (ft) are expected back Nov.dddddddddddd 6 at San Diego after all three were inactive Thursday.Mularkey says theres a possibility guard Quinton Spain (bruised right knee) could return as well.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 81 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen