mber two. Team boss Christian Horner insist

in Bewerbung 22.05.2019 16:31
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Adelaide coach Don Pyke says hes highly confident gun onballer Brad Crouch will sign a new deal in the coming weeks.There are reports the 22-year-old, who is out of contract at the end of the season, has agreed to terms for an extension which will keep him at West Lakes until the end of 2020.Clearly, hes a wanted player and thats been communicated clearly to Brad in terms of where the contract sits, Pyke said on Thursday.We remain really confident that well be able to sign Brad pretty shortly.Securing a new deal for Crouch would represent a big win for Adelaide after a number of Melbourne-based clubs were linked to the Victorian.The powerful midfielder, who gathered a season-best 34-touches in Adelaides 138-point flogging of Brisbane on Saturday, is considered a key figure in the Crows midfield plans following the departure of Patrick Dangerfield.Crouch missed games early in the season with a hamstring injury and was dropped to the SANFL after struggling for form but has since strung together seven consecutive games and played some of his best ftball.I know there was a period there where he was a bit frustrated when he was lking to play AFL fty, Pyke said.It was always part of the plan in my eyes to get him back (to the SANFL) to give him the confidence in his body and how he was playing so that when he came back in wed see this sort of form.Its gd from a coaching viewpoint because its validated our approach towards him and how we tried to manage him.I think hes now seeing the benefit in terms of being able to play the way we know he can play with his explosive speed and ball-winning ability and hes able to do it through four quarters.Crouch, whose younger brother Matt has also cemented a spot in the Crows midfield this year, has had a cursed injury run during his short career, missing all of last season with a ft injury and breaking his leg in 2014.He finished second behind Gold Coasts Jaeger OMeara in AFL Rising Star voting in his debut season in 2013.Pyke meanwhile confirmed ruckman Sam Jacobs will miss Sundays clash with Fremantle at Subiaco Oval after struggling to recover from an ankle injury.His absence means rkie Reilly OBrien will go head-to-head with imposing Dockers star Aaron Sandilands.Air Max And Jordans Free Shipping . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Cheap Authentic Air Max And Jordans . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.cheapairmaxandjordans.com/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Cheap Air Max Air Jordan Shoes . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Air Max Jordan Shoes . The visitors tk a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area.Max Verstappen insists Red Bull did not issue team orders at the end of the Malaysian Grand Prix, where he finished second behind teammate Daniel Ricciardo.The Red Bull pair were running second and third behind Lewis Hamilton in penultimate stint and had just engaged in a thrilling wheel-to-wheel battle, which had seen Ricciardo stay ahead. That turned out to be a decisive moment in the race as Hamiltons engine exploded a lap later, propelling the Red Bull drivers into first and second.Both men used the subsequent Virtual Safety Car period to pit on lap 41 and were running close when the race restarted, only for Verstappen to drop back in the final stages. Both men had been instructed to keep it clean to the end but Verstappen insists there was no call for him to hold station behind his teammate.I was pushing, Verstappen insisted. But also when you get very close, it overheats tyres and I was already on older tyres. It was very difficult to get into DRS and if you are on old tyres - with hard tyres I had a few laps advantage but on older tyres to get within a second is very hard.For sure, the teamm said we were clean to race, but in a clean way - and thats what we did.ddddddddddddIn 2013 Red Bull also claimed a one-two finish at Sepang but in controversial circumstances, as Sebastian Vettel ignored a team order to pass Mark Webber -- the now-infamous Multi-21 call for car number one to finish behind car number two. Team boss Christian Horner insisted there was no repeat this time around and joked the drivers current numbers (Ricciardo as No.3, Verstappen as No.33) made it unworkable anyway.At no stage a Multi 21, Horner confirmed. Different drivers, and different situation -- t many 3s in there anyway!I made a decision after [Hamiltons failure], I instructed both engineers afterwards youre free to race but make sure we prioritise 43 points. Ask the drivers to respect that, and they did. From our perspective it was fine to allow them to do that. They were both in the same engine mode, both in the same state, so there was no real advantage one way or the other. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 96 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen