-yard TD for the only touchdown in the first qua

in Bewerbung 16.05.2019 13:05
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- A Pittsburgh Penguins fan in Canada who put a sign outside his home asking team captain Sidney Crosby to sign his jersey got an unexpected knock on the dr last week.Darryl Pottie had placed a hand-painted sign on the road outside his Enfield, Nova Scotia, home that read, Sid, please sign my jersey.Crosby was in the area after showing off the Stanley Cup to his hometown of Halifax.On Friday, while Pottie was at work, the Penguins center knocked on the dr. Potties wife answered and said Crosby told her: Hi, Im here to sign the jersey.Crosby signed several jerseys and tk photos with Potties wife and daughter.Pottie told WTAE-TV?hes thrilled to have the signed jerseys and a gd story but wishes his wife would have called him.Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. http://www.authenticnflchinawholesalejerseys.com/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Cheap Jerseys From China . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from.GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Tarik Cohen ran for 145 yards and three touchdowns to lead North Carolina A&T to a 42-17 victory over Florida A&M on Saturday.Cohen, who also had 65 yards on three receptions, iced the game with an 83-yard touchdown run late in the third quarter to make it 35-10.Cohen had a 7-yard TD for the only touchdown in the first quarter, and his 19-yarder in the second put the Aggies (7-1, 5-0 Mideastern Athletic) up 14-10.Lamar Raynard found Elijah Bell for a 25-yardd score just before halftime to make it 21-10.ddddddddddddRaynard, who threw two interceptions in the first half, finished 20 of 27 for 230 yards.Cohen had 92 yards in the second half when Marquell Cartwright and Demetrius Fairley had TD runs of 1 and 20 yards, respectively.The Rattlers (3-6, 3-3) were held to 288 yards while the Aggies piled up 543. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 374 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen