team that has allowed an average of 291 yard

in Bewerbung 12.05.2019 15:21
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Its a year since One Direction star Niall Horan tk a tumble as he caddied for Rory McIlroy at the annual Masters Par 3 Contest.Most players treat the contest as light relief and invite family or friends to act as their caddies, and Horans blossoming friendship with McIlroy resulted in the singer being asked to caddie for the then world No 1 at Augusta.Horan certainly was not the first caddie to find the hazard when given the chance to tee it up at the final hole, but worse was to come as he slipped on the pine straw just as the pair were about to be interviewed by Kirsty Gallacher.But despite his stumble, Horan admitted it was an enjoyable experience. One Directions Niall Horan had a moment to forget when he slipped while caddying for Rory McIlroy during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta Its just great to be at Augusta, Horan told Sky Sports 4. I knew about a year ago I had the time off to come to the Masters. Then I met this man (McIlroy) and he asked me, did I want to carry the bag on Wednesday? Of course, if the world No 1 asks you to carry his bag, you carry it!On getting to play in front of a large crowd, he added: I cant say Ive been that nervous in a long time! It was tough, but it was alright! Its great to be around Rory. Its a big week for him and hopefully come Sunday hell have a green jacket on his back. McIlroy added: The deal was if I made him hit a shot here, theyre playing in Boston when Im there at the end of summer and Ill have to go up on stage and maybe sing a few lines, so (Im) not lking forward to that!It has been a great afternn and he’s a great sport for doing it.Click on the video above to relive the moment Niall Horan fell at Kirstys feet ...Also See:McIlroy: Fast start crucialWATCH: How did Mickelson do it?Watson a big McIlroy fanGet Sky SportsWholesale Jordan 1 . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Jordan Canada . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shtout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. http://www.airjordan1salecanada.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Air Jordan 1 Canada .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Jordan Retro 1 Canada . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a ft injury and ready to be put on St.LINCOLN, Neb. -- It could be a battle of backup quarterbacks when No. 19 Nebraska hosts Maryland on Saturday.Tommy Armstrong Jr., the Cornhuskers four-year starter, didnt practice this week because of a left hamstring injury and might not play on his senior day. The Terrapins Perry Hills has been day-to-day with a left shoulder injury.If Armstrong cant go, fifth-year senior Ryker Fyfe would make his second career start. If Hills is out, the Terps starter would be Tyrrell Pigrome or Caleb Rowe.Coach Mike Riley said it could be a game-time decision for Armstrong, with consideration given to how Armstrong feels and whether there would a risk of aggravating the injury.The hamstring is a mystery, Riley said. You really dont know until you really go, and then you could make it worse. So we dont want to do that. We want to be pretty sure.Pigrome, a freshman, played the second half of last weeks 62-3 loss to Ohio State. He has appeared in nine games, starting against Minnesota on Oct. 15. Rowe, a senior, started four games last season and has appeared in all 10 games this season.Hills, who hurt his right shoulder in the third game, has been forced out of three games because of injury. Coach DJ Durkin, whose Terps (5-5, 2-5 Big Ten) need one win to be bowl-eligible , brushed off the suggestion that he could sit Hills and have him ready for a more winnable game next week at home against Rutgers.Its all a bunch of one-game seasons, Durkin said. Well determine what gives us the best chance to win on Saturday. If that means Perry is in the lineup, thats what were going to do. If its not, thats what were going to do. Thats solely based on what his health is.Nebraska (8-2, 5-2) is still alive in the Big Ten West , needing to win out and have Wisconsin lose once. Riley said Fyfe, who has played sparingly this season, lked gd as he prepared for his possible start against the Terps.I was real excited and it kind of culminated in a real nice Thursday, which I consider a dress rehearsal day, Riley said. I thought he did a nice job, threw nice sharp balls, appeared very confident. The kids respond well to Ryker. Hes been around a long time and its not uncomfortable for them.ddddddddddddSome things to know as Maryland and Nebraska meet for the first time:SENIOR SWAN SONGNebraska will honor 30 seniors before the game, including punter Sam Foltz, who was killed in a car accident in July. Riley has often credited the senior class for its leadership after he tk over last year. I wish I had more time with them, he said, because itll have gone t fast. Riley said a portion of the ceremony will be dedicated to Foltz.BACK TO BASICSLosses in five of the last six games -- and getting outscored 121-6 by Michigan and Ohio State the last two weeks -- prompted Durkin to run practices similar to the ones in fall camp. The Terps opened the season 4-0.Technique and effort. Its how we made great strides as a team, he said. We havent done that for the past couple of weeks... Its like were back in training camp. Teaching the guys how to play the position and how to play hard and do all the little things that make a difference.GAME BREAKERMaryland running back Ty Johnson has broken a Big Ten-best seven plays of at least 40 yards or longer in the Terps seven Big Ten games. Six of them have been runs. He could see an increased workload because of the indefinite suspension of Lorenzo Harrison.POUND THE GROUNDNebraska is 8-0 under Riley when rushing for at least 200 yards. The Huskers havent hit that mark since Oct. 1 against Illinois, but they have a gd chance to do it against a Maryland team that has allowed an average of 291 yards on the ground against three ranked opponents.HOME CKINNebraska is lking to finish 7-0 at home, which would be a notable achievement to Riley. There are lots of reasons here at Nebraska, such as the great fan base. Theyre such a part of the family. Its fun to play here, fun to win here, fun to see them enjoy the games. There is a lot of pride in that.---AP Sports Writer David Ginsburg in College Park, Maryland, contributed to this report.---More AP college ftball: tball.ap.org" target="_blank">http://collegeftball.ap.org ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 207 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen