he teams first practice of fall camp,

in Bewerbung 11.05.2019 10:04
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Arsene Wenger has told Alexis Sanchez he is not a special case and insists he will continue to make the decision on whether to substitute the Arsenal forward.Sanchez has been substituted by Wenger in two of the last three matches, against Swansea and Ludogorets, and on both occasions the Chile international lked far from impressed by the decision to withdraw him from the action.However, Wenger says he is unconcerned by Sanchezs reaction and believes the 27-year-old, along with the rest of his squad, will need to be handled carefully as the season progresses. Sland vs Arsenal October 29, 2016, 110am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass They all recognise it after the game, but during the game they want to stay on the pitch, Wenger said when asked about Sanchezs reaction to being substituted.I have played ftball - I was tired and I wanted to stay on the pitch - because you want to play. There is a difference between acknowledging it and wanting to stay on the pitch. You want to play even when you are tired. Sanchez has lked unimpressed by Wengers decision to withdraw him For me he is not a special case. He is a player like everybody else. When I decide to take him off, I take him off.There is no special case. He has his own character but he is not treated differently from everybody else. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger gives his reaction after the 2-0 EFL Cup win over Reading Sanchez has been operating in a central striking role this campaign, having previously been played as a wide man by Wenger during the past two seasons.The former Barcelona star has responded by scoring six goals in 12 appearances and Wenger believes Sanchezs long-term position will be as a forward. Sanchez has enjoyed a promising start to the season in his new role as a forward I see him there because he is the kind of guy, he is provocative, the Arsenal manager added ahead of his sides trip to face Sunderland on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1HD from 11.30am. He has a short technique and can always create something. He has a gd mixture between scoring and giving the final ball.In my taste, he still comes t much to the ball, because Alexis Sanchez likes to have the ball. But thats why when we have Theo Walcott - it balances well, because when he comes, Walcott goes. This is a gd mixture, a gd working unit. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I had other players, I had [Danny] Welbeck, I had [Olivier] Giroud, who in my opinion are more central players than Alexis. Alexis came here as a winger and he wanted always to play there.When I tried him there a few times, I remember I tried him at Aston Villa and I tk him off at half-time. Or at Everton, I put Giroud on when we were 2-0 down in the first game of the season.Maybe I made up my mind that he is more of a winger. But I didnt give up and I think he is happy there.Also See:Sky Live: Sunderland v ArsenalCech: A decade on from ReadingPerez out for eight weeksKey battle: Defoe v Koscielnylireland.com/" target="_blank">Vans Old Skl Wholesale . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cler. lireland.com/" target="_blank">Vans Old Skl Ireland .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. lireland.com/" target="_blank">http://www.wholesaleoldsklireland.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. lireland.com/" target="_blank">Buy Vans Old Skl Ireland . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. lireland.com/" target="_blank">Discount Vans Old Skl Ireland .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup.STANFORD, Calif. -- Now heres a scary thought for defenses facing Stanford this season.One year after shattering Barry Sanders 27-year-old record for all-purpose yards in a season, Heisman Trophy runner-up Christian McCaffrey is back for his junior season as a significantly better player, according to his coach.Im not trying to say hell get more yards this year than he did last year. Thats not what Im talking about, coach David Shaw said. Im talking about a young man whos maturing. Hes a year older. His body is still maturing. Hes stronger, hes faster. He knows the offense better. Its been exciting knowing how much easier things are for him and also how hard he works. Its a fun thing to watch.It will be hard to top what McCaffrey did last season when he ran for 2,019 yards, added 645 yards receiving and 1,200 on returns while scoring 15 touchdowns and setting the NCAA record with 3,864 all-purpose yards -- 614 more than Sanders had in his Heisman Trophy-winning 1988 season.But McCaffrey sees plenty of rm for improvement and has spent the offseason becoming bigger, faster and more knowledgeable. He is so well-versed in Stanfords playbk in year three in college that he knows the assignments of all 11 offensive players on almost every play.Thats something Ive tried to harp on, he said. Im not perfect on all of them. But definitely knowing what theyre going to do makes my job a lot easier, especially when youre doing a bunch of things on the field. You have to know a lot of things and the more you know, the better you play.Few players have ever done as much on the ftball field as McCaffrey did last year. He was a top runner both inside and when he got out in space. He was Stanfords leading receiver as well, beating defenses out of the backfield or when he lined up outside.He was a dangerous returner who turned mundane special teams plays into must-watch events and he even threw two touchdown passes.McCaffrey showed no signs of slowing down last season despite more than 400 touches on offense and special teams, gaining 461 yards in the Pac-12 title game against USC and 368 in a Rose Bowl victory against Iowa.With aa new quarterback running the offense and three new starters on the offensive line, McCaffrey may have to carry an even bigger load this season and Shaw believes his body can handle it.ddddddddddddere going to find every way humanly possible to get him the ball, similar to what we did a year ago, Shaw said. I dont worry about stuff like that. This kid is a ftball player. He does a lot of different things and well let him do whatever he can to help us win ftball games.McCaffrey came into last season as a bit of an unknown after getting limited opportunities in Stanfords complicated offense as a freshman. That wont be the case this year when defenses will have a target on his back all season.McCaffrey has enjoyed the attention that has come from his stardom that allowed him to go the ESPYs, where he got to meet several celebrities.Hes still the same down to earth guy, receiver Michael Rector said. Hes still a gf ball in the locker rm. Its been interesting to see with all the success and all the praise hes been getting hes been getting even more hungry. People can sit back and relax but he chose to get better, take more upon himself and push himself to be a better player. I think that will show this season.One of the main differences for McCaffrey this season is that he is taking on a bigger leadership role. With four-year starting quarterback Kevin Hogan in the NFL, McCaffrey was the natural player to fill that void.Before the teams first practice of fall camp, McCaffrey talked to the team about the importance of setting high standards if the team is going to achieve its goal of repeating as Pac-12 champions and possibly make the College Ftball Playoff.The message resonated with his teammates.Christian is just a born leader, receiver Francis Owusu said. You see the way he walks, the way he talks. You can just feel an energy that he emits thats so positive for our team. We watch him practice so hard and we all want to do that. The way he walks and talks is the way we want to do it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 287 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen