ndelar said he also had trouble keeping hi

in Bewerbung 10.05.2019 06:45
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- Tayler Persons scored 19 points, including a game-winning 3-point play, and had 10 assists to help Ball State defeat Coppin State on Monday.Keith Shivers basket with 43 seconds left gave Coppin State (0-6) its only lead of the game at 77-76 before Persons converted his 3-point play with 28 seconds remaining.Trey Moses then blocked a shot by Shivers and the Cardinals Sean Sellers got the rebound and was fouled. However, Sellers missed two free throws giving the Eagles a final chance but Dejuan Clayton missed a contested, left-handed layup as time ran out.All of Persons points came in the second half. Moses pulled down a career-high 16 rebounds to go with five assists, four blocks and four points. Sellers added 16 points for Ball State (3-2).The game was part of the MGM Grand Main Event middleweight division.Shivers scored a career-high 26 points with nine rebounds.Authentic Jerseys Cheap . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Cheap Jerseys USA . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.cheapwholesalejerseyschina.com/ . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle.UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio -- Joey Sindelar, one of four former Ohio State players in the U.S. Senior Open at Scioto Country Club in suburban Columbus, has felt the support of the hometown crowd all week.It apparently was a big help Friday. The 58-year-old Sindelar shot a 4-under 66 on a hot and humid day to take the second-round lead. He had five birdies, including two in a row after a bogey on No. 5. After finishing the first round with a 69, he was at 5 under overall.Ive never been unconvinced that that many people in your corner, as the four of us have witnessed this week, cannot somehow kind of talk you into what might happen, Sindelar said.His highlight was a 40-ft birdie putt on the par-3 17th, after pars on the six previous holes.Im seeing the line very well, and I seem to be able to hit the ball where Im lking, and so far its been a fun week with the putter, said Sindelar, whose best finish in a senior event was a second in 2009.Billy Mayfair, making his first senior start after turning 50 last Saturday, was a stroke back after a 67. He had four birdies and a bogey.Any time you put the words USGA in front of a tournament, first of all, theyre going to be the best venues youre ever going to find, and theyre going to be set up very difficult, Mayfair said. Youve got to drive the ball well. Youve got to hit gd, smart iron shots, and youve got to position the ball on the green really well. Usually, thats below the hole.dddddddddddd The greens will get firmer and firmer.First-round leader Vijay Singh followed his opening 66 with a 75 to drop into a tie for eighth at 1 over.I didnt hit that many fairways, Singh said. It was a lot windier today. I got some bad breaks, didnt putt as well. But all in all, I managed. I didnt play as bad as what the score reads.Defending champion Jeff Maggert also was 1 over after a 71. He won last year at Del Paso in California.Sindelar said stamina has been factor for the 50-and-over players in the blistering heat and high humidity. For one thing, Sindelar said he also had trouble keeping his hands dry on the club. The conditions also have worked in their favor, with the course playing hard and fast.Some of us have aged way different than others, he said. Im extremely arthritic so the heat is gd for me. It keeps me lse so Im kind of enjoying it. But, boy, at night were cramping no matter how much you drink. Everybody got beat down a little. Its just tough physically to go through that out there.John Daly had an 81 to miss the cut. He had three double bogeys, six bogeys and a birdie.Bernhard Langer was tied for 23rd at 3 over after a 70.Because of the threat of rain Saturday, the players will play in threesomes starting at about 70 a.m. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 97 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen