eduled bullpen session on Friday, RHP Homer Bail

in Bewerbung 08.05.2019 01:22
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Initial funding has been approved for a $105 million redevelopment of the Houston Astrodome that would include raising the two bottom flrs to accommodate about 1,400 parking spaces.Harris County commissioners voted Tuesday to spend $10.5 million on the projects initial design.Plans call for the bottom flrs of the county-owned Astrodome to be raised for parking so that it can be used for festivals, conferences and commercial uses across more than 550,000 square feet of air-conditioned space.Parking revenue, hotel occupancy taxes and county general funds are expected to cover the cost of the redevelopment.The Astrodome opened in 1965 but has been vacant for 17 years, falling into disrepair and declared unfit for occupancy in 2009. Voters in 2013 rejected a $217 million bond for renovations.NFL Jerseys China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap NFL Jerseys . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a gd thing. http://www.cheapnflwholesalejerseys.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. China Jerseys Outlet . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov.CINCINNATI -- Ivan Nova was unbeaten for seven weeks, then beaten up Sunday.Joey Votto smacked his 25th homer, Tucker Barnhart tied his career high with four RBI and the Cincinnati Reds snapped the Pittsburgh Pirates four-game winning streak with a 7-4 victory.Votto finished with four hits, including his eighth-inning solo homer, as the Reds finally got to Nova (12-7) while clouding Pittsburghs fading postseason hopes and snapping their own four-game skid.People watching on television probably saw more lateral movement than downward on his changeup and the command on his curveball wasnt as sharp, Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. He was more east and west than sink on his changeup and didnt have as much break on his curve and that helps eliminate the disruption of the hitters timing. Today was a day that, unfortunately, the pitcher didnt show up with his best gear.The Pirates went into the game in fourth place in the National League wild-card standings, five games out of the second berth.Dan Straily (13- limited Pittsburgh to three runs in six innings, overcoming Sean Rodriguezs solo home run and four walks to slow down a Pirates offense that had piled up 41 runs during their winning streak. He allowed five hits and had five strikeouts.Nova was 5-0 overall and 2-0 in two starts against Cincinnati since being acquired from the Yankees on Aug. 1, but the Reds rocked him for nine hits and five runs -three earned -- in three innings.Im human, he said. Its one of those days where you either have it or you dont. I wanted to keep fighting and give my team a chance to win the game, and I didnt do it. I just didnt do the job. I guess I left it all in the bullpen. I felt gd in the bullpen. I had faced them two times already. Give them some credit, t.Pedro Florimon gave Pittsburgh a 2-0 lead with a two-run triple on a drive to center field that glanced off Jose Perazas glove before bouncing off the wall in the second.Barnhart tied the score with a two-run doublee to right-center field in the bottom of the inning.ddddddddddddThe Reds -- wearing green uniforms while celebrating Irish culture day -- piled up five hits and three runs against Nova in the third. Straily had a line-drive single to right after going 0 for 48 in his career before the at-bat.Brandon Phillips drove in Votto with a ground-rule double to center field and scored on Scheblers single to left. Schebler went to third when left fielder Adam Frazier misplayed Ivan De Jesus Jr.s single for an error, setting up the first of Barnharts two sacrifice fly balls.TBA ALL AROUNDThe Pirates were waiting to see how their two young starters, RHP Jameson Taillon and Trevor Williams, responded to pitching in Saturdays doubleheader before announcing a rotation for their three-game series in Milwaukee that starts on Tuesday.FENCE BUSTERSRodriguezs sixth-inning home run was the 239th allowed by Cincinnati pitchers this season, tying the National League record set by the 2001 Rockies. The record of 241 was set by the 1996 Tigers.RISP-Y BUSINESSBarnhart is hitting .375 (30-for-80) with runners in scoring position this season.TRAINERS RMPirates: RHP Tyler Glasnow was hit on his inner left ft by a sharp line drive off the bat of Adam Duvall in the sixth inning. A trainer tk a quick lk, but Glasnow stayed in the game.Reds: After skipping a scheduled bullpen session on Friday, RHP Homer Bailey threw one on Sunday. Bailey hasnt pitched since Aug. 28 because of biceps soreness.UP NEXTPirates: After getting Monday off, Pittsburgh continues its 11-game road trip on Tuesday with the first of three games in Milwaukee. The Pirates have yet to announce a rotation for the series.Reds: Tim Adleman (2-4) is Cincinnatis scheduled starter in Mondays opener of a three-game series against the Cubs in Chicago, the beginning of an 11-day, 10-game road trip. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 267 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen