out the first pitch before the game.Rai

in Laberecke 07.05.2019 07:57
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Veteran prop Nate Myles has dismissed suggestions that he could be playing his last State of Origin game for Queensland.Myles, 31, has been named for July 13s Origin III in Sydney but must overcome a knee injury that sidelined him for their series clinching game two win in Brisbane last month.Barely three weeks after knee surgery, Myles says he will make a final fitness call on whether he can play his 31st Origin in the coming days.I havent been given a deadline but I am not going to stuff around, he said.The team deserves better than that.I will know pretty early if I am gd or not but I am feeling pretty confident.Myles was slotted into the Queensland 17 for bench utility Michael Morgan (knee).The other new face is North Queensland backrower Gavin Cper, who replaces injured bench forward Josh Papalii.Myles admitted he was under pressure to keep his Origin spot but wouldnt have it any other way.The older guys are under pressure but I enjoy that kind of stuff, he said.Its a positive considering the success Queensland has had.(But) I am not saying this is my last Origin.I am contracted two years after this - there is no time frame.Myles did not believe Queensland coach Kevin Walters missed a chance to bld new talent in next weeks dead rubber, saying Cpers selection sent a strong message.Cper makes his Origin debut at 30 and in his 11th NRL season.Gavin Cper coming in for his first game is fantastic, Myles said.The young guys will see that and say I am not going to take this for granted, this guy is 30, been one of the best players in the comp and hes getting his first game.Its another realisation for our players to pick their game up again. Wholesale KD Shoes . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Wholesalle KD Shoes China . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. http://www.wholesalekdshoes.com/ . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Cheap KD Shoes Wholesale . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Cheap KD Shoes China .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. BOSTON -- August continues to be kind to the Kansas City Royals.Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon homered, and Ian Kennedy allowed one run through five innings as the Kansas City Royals continued their monthlong hot streak with a 6-3 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Friday night.Kansas City has won 11 of its last 12 games and is 18-6 in August.Hosmer homered for the second time this season off Red Sox knuckleballer Steven Wright (13-6), who tk the loss in his first game back off the disabled list with a right shoulder strain, giving up five runs and seven hits.Honestly, you just have to swing hard and hope the ball doesnt break. But if it does, it breaks into your bat, Hosmer said.Kennedy (9-9) had a chance set a club record by allowing one or fewer runs in six straight outings of at least six innings. But he left with a runner on after 5 1/3 innings and wound up charged for two earned runs in the game. He finished with nine strikeouts.Kelvin Herrera earned his 10th save.Lorenzo Cain added a solo homer in the eighth inning.Wright lost despite going at least six innings for the 10th time in 15 starts. Before Friday he had not allowed more than one home run in any of his previous 26 starts, which was the fourth-longest active streak in the majors. It also had been the longest by a Red Sox pitcher since Pedro Martinez did it over 44 starts.I had a little bit of a feeling with Steven Wright being on the DL and not pitching, that knuckleball is a feel pitch, Royals manager Ned Yost said. My thought was `Maybe its going to take him an inning or two to settle in. I was right.Mkie Betts had five hits and two RBI for the Red Sox. Dustin Pedroia added four hits and an RBI.Thats just how it goes sometimes, Betts said. Sometimes we score the ones were not expecting and then when we you need to score, sometimes it just doesnt happen.The Royals jumped on Wright at the outset, taking a 5-0 lead in the first inning on a three-run shot by Hosmer, followed quickly by a two-run blast by Gordon.Boston had three hits and got one run back in its half of first. It had a chance to add more after loading the bases with one out, but the potential rally staalled when Sandy Leon and Jackie Bradley, Jr.ddddddddddddboth struck out.TRAINERS RMRoyals: RHP Wade Davis (right flexor strain) is expected to throw for Triple-A Omaha on Saturday, and then possibly again on Monday. Yost said he doesnt anticipate him returning before Sept. 1.Red Sox: Rkie LF Andrew Benintendi went through another series of tests Friday which reaffirmed the original diagnosis of no structural damage to his sprained left knee. He was hurt during Bostons loss to the Rays Wednesday night. Benintendi was walking around the clubhouse with no brace Friday. Obviously its something you dont plan on, he said. Its unfortunate that it happened and Im just going to try to get as healthy as possible as quickly as I can. ... RHP Koji Uehara, who has been on the DL since July 20 with right pectoral sprain, threw a bullpen session Friday.STREAK ENDSKansas Citys bullpen extended its scoreless streak to 41 1/3 innings pitching before allowing a run in the ninth inning. It was the longest streak in the majors since the Kansas City As went 44 innings in 1966.OLYMPIC HOMECOMINGNeedham, Massachusetts native and Olympic medalist Aly Raisman began her homecoming tour Friday by throwing out the first pitch before the game.Raisman won her second Olympic gold medal as a member of the U.S. womens gymnastics team in Rio, as well as two silver medals in the womens individual all-around and flr exercise.Before tossing her pitch, Raisman tk off the medals she was wearing and let David Ortiz wear them while he caught for her.UP NEXTRoyals: LHP Danny Duffy (11-1, 2.66 ERA) will make his 20th start of the season and 100th of his career on Saturday. He earned his 10th straight win in Kansas Citys 2-1 win over Minnesota on Sunday, holding the Twins to one run and eight hits. His next strikeout will be the 500th of his career.Red Sox: LHP David Price (12-8, 4.00) leads the majors with nine starts of at least eight innings this season. His 2.01 career ERA against the Royals is the third-lowest among active pitchers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 171 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen