Martin makes his long-awaited retur

in Laberecke 07.05.2019 07:57
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart left Wednesdays preseason finale against the New York Knicks after spraining his left ankle in the second quarter of a 121-96 loss at home.During a radio appearance on 98.5 the Sports Hub on Thursday, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said the team is still evaluating Smarts injury and remains uncertain on his opening-night status.We dont know enough to determine whether hell be ready to play opening night or how long hell be out, Ainge told the Sports Hub. Obviously, well be very careful with him. ... I think over the next few days well have a little bit better of an indication on Marcuss ankle and how much it swelled. It didnt seem to be a terrible one but he was in some pain, so its a little bit concerning.Smart is expected to undergo further testing Thursday and Ainge said the team would have a better timeline later this week.Smart rolled the ankle after driving into the lane and stepping on the ft of Knicks guard Justin Holiday. Smart tk a couple of hops before lying down on the TD Garden court in visible pain.Boston opens the regular season at home against the Brklyn Nets next Wednesday.It is unknown whether Smart would return for that game.?Smart is entering his third year in Boston. He averaged 9.1 points per game last year coming off the bench for the Celtics.? Cheap Basketball Shoes China . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Cheap Basketball Shoes Wholesale . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schls assistant ftball coach. http://www.wholesalebasketballshoes.us/ . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Discount Basketball Shoes . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Wholesale Basketball Shoes . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Newly re-signed Penrith veteran Peter Wallace has backed the clubs rkie halves pairing to lead the side to an unlikely NRL finals berth.Pencilled in as the clubs halfback in the pre-season, Wallace is the clubs first-choice hker for the next two seasons after extending his contract on Monday until the end of the 2018 season.I remember I met with (coach Anthony Griffin) at the start of the year and he said, I want to start with you in the halves, Wallace told AAP.He said, I dont know whats going to happen during the year, but that was the way were going to start and well just see how it goes.It tk just one round for Griffins plans to turn upside down, with Wallace deputising for an injured James Segeyaro and doing such a strong job that Segeyaro was made dispensable by mid-season.Another experienced campaigner in Jamie Soward was also let go last month, paving the way for rkie halfback Nathan Cleary to establish himself as the clubs No.1 playmaker.Wallace is confident the 18-year-old Cleary, together with fellow youngster Te Maire Martin, could thrrust the eighth-placed Panthers into the finals.ddddddddddddMartin makes his long-awaited return from a shoulder injury via reserve grade this week and is expected to return to top grade the following round.Naths a bit of a different mould than a normal rkie half. I wouldnt call him old, but his temperament is just right for first grade, Wallace said.And Te Maires obviously played a handful of games and handled all the pressure that came with playing his first season earlier this year. Im really confident in both of them.Wallace praised Griffin, who had told Wallace he was free to depart Brisbane in 2013, for keeping the Panthers in contention for a top-eight spot despite the constant changes in the playing roster.Our whole spines changed, people playing different positions and different personnel. I think the teams done a great job, and Hks done a great job to get everyone ready to be in the position were in now, he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 388 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen