that he put a Christmas card in the mail for Elrod two days a

in Mitglieder 05.05.2019 07:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Peter Karlsson is returning to Wolverhampton as a replacement for Mikkel Bech, who has asked to leave the team for personal reasons. The 46-year-old started his career with the Wolves back in 1990, last representing them back in 2014, and he is expected to make his return on Monday against Coventry at Monmore.Bech is returning to Denmark after alerting the club of problems at home which made it difficult for him to be away in England. Co-promoter Chris Van Straaten told the Wolves website: It needs to be emphasised there are no problems between Mikkel and Wolverhampton, I can only speak of him in the highest regard.He told us of these problems 10 days ago and we asked him to continue riding for us until such a time we had a replacement lined up which he agreed to do.Mikkel has been extremely professional and we would not hesitate to work with him again.When we lked for a replacement, we lked at every option possible, starting with our own retained list, and then we had to narrow it down to those riders with the least amount of commitments which would cause fixture clashes.When we left PK out of the side for this season there were no hard feelings and he did say to us he was on the end of a phone if we hit trouble.Like a knight in shining armour, hes made his travel plans and arranged for bikes and other equipment to be at Monmore for the Coventry meeting on Monday. Also See: Wolves extend home run Bet on Speedway with Sky Bet Nike Blazer Sale Online . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Cheap Nike Blazer Shoes .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.nikeblazercheap.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Cheap Nike Blazers . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Nike Blazer Shoes For Sale . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Wake Forest has concluded that team radio announcer Tommy Elrod -- a former player and assistant coach -- provided or attempted to provide confidential game preparations to opponents several times starting in 2014, the schl said in a statement on Tuesday.The schl began a programwide investigation last month after an equipment manager discovered documents inside Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium -- one day before Wake Forests Nov. 12 game in Louisville -- that showed specific Demon Deacons plays.Elrod has been fired from the IMG Radio Network and banned from Wake Forest athletics and its facilities.Elrod played for Wake Forest from 1993 to 1997 and was later hired as a graduate assistant under Jim Grobe. Elrod held multiple positions for 11 seasons but was not retained by current head coach Dave Clawson.Elrod joined IMG in 2014 as a ftball analyst after Clawson tk over.Its incomprehensible that a former Wake Forest student-athlete, graduate-assistant, full-time ftball coach and current radio analyst for the schl would betray his alma mater, Clawson said Tuesday in a statement.Athletic director Ron Wellman said he has known Elrod since his days as a player on Wakes ftball team.Im deeply disappointed that he would act against Wake Forest, our ftball team and our fans in such a harmful manner, Wellman said in a statement, by compromising confidential game-preparation information.Messages from ESPN.com to Elrod were not immediately returned.After the Wake Forest play sheet was brought to Clawsons attention, the coach turned the documents over to Wellman and the investigation began. Wake Forest alerted Louisville and the ACC that it was investigating a potential internal breach of confidentiality.In announcing the results of the investigation on Tuesday, the schl cited emails, text messages and phone records in concluding that Elrod had tried to give out the confidenttial information.dddddddddddd?Wake Forest said it has taken steps to enhance security of game-preparation activities moving forward.I am extremely disappointed that our confidential and proprietary game preparation was compromised, Clawson said.We allowed [Elrod] to have full access to our players, team functions, film rm and practices. He violated our trust, which negatively impacted our entire program. I am glad we have taken steps to ensure it will not happen in the future.Reached Tuesday by ESPN, Grobe had no comment. A Louisville spokesperson wouldnt comment other than to say: Coach [Bobby] Petrino doesnt have a comment in what appears to be a Wake Forest issue.Former Wake Forest quarterback Riley Skinner said the Tommy Elrod he knows is a stand-up character guy and one of the biggest reasons he went to Wake Forest. Skinner said he has talked to Elrod about once a month since leaving Wake Forest and that he put a Christmas card in the mail for Elrod two days ago.Im honestly shocked and blown away from what Ive been reading, Skinner said. Im praying that something has been blown out of proportion or theres some miscommunication, and I want to support him until I hear something from him. ... ?Alphonso Smith just called me, and all of my teammates -- everybody is just stunned and shocked, because the Tommy Elrod we know, he loved Wake Forest, he loved coaching. Its his alma mater. I just cant see him doing this. Strange doesnt even begin to describe the situation.Im still praying there is some gap in this story. Im hoping for the best for him and his family, because hes got three amazing kids and a great wife. ... Ive reached out to him, but hes probably turning every bit of communication off.ESPNs Heather Dinich contributed to this report.? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 104 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen