ness, he said. Football is a game full o

in Bewerbung 04.05.2019 12:23
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Larry Collmus has stepped down as the wintertime racetrack announcer at Gulfstream Park. No replacement has been named.Collmus, 49, who began calling the races at Gulfstream in January 2007, cited the desire to lessen his workload, which includes calling races at the New York Racing Association tracks -- Aqueduct, Belmont, and Saratoga -- seven months of the year as well as being the voice of the Triple Crown and Breeders Cup. Collmus informed Gulfstream Park management of his decision Wednesday morning.I will not be returning as the announcer for the winter meet at Gulfstream, Collmus said. Its been a gd 10 years, but I feel at this time of my career that its in my best interests to cut back my schedule. Ill be 50 years old in October, and the wear and tear of nearly year-round race-calling will catch up to my body and brain eventually.A winter break will bst my energy levels and give me an opportunity to keep the creative juices flowing. I am extremely fortunate to work for the NYRA and for NBC Sports, and I think I owe it to them to be the best I can be for many years to come.Pete Aiello calls the races at Gulfstream from early April through November. Though Gulfstream officials said Wednesday that no decision has been made on Collmuss replacement, it is expected that Aiello will be offered the wintertime position. Last winter, Aiello called the races at Oaklawn Park, which means that track could need an announcer for the 2017 meet.In a statement, Gulfstream Park president and general manager P.J. Campo said: We totally understand where Larry is coming from. Hes under tremendous stress each day with everything hes doing, and Larry is a perfectionist. We appreciate everything Larry has done for Gulfstream. Hes been a true professional and a great friend to Gulfstream. We wish him all the best moving forward.Collmus, who has called races at a plethora of tracks starting in 1985, said he worked at Gulfstream on a year-to-year oral contract. In the summer of 2014, Collmus signed a five-year contract to call the races at NYRA, taking over for the retiring Tom Durkin.In April 2015, Collmus began his NYRA duties. He calls the races at Aqueduct, Belmont, and Saratoga from April through October.Asked if he planned to pick up any more work from NYRA, Collmus said, At this point, nothing changes with my NYRA schedule.From November to March, John Imbriale and Travis Stone split the race-calling job at NYRA.Clearance Nike KD Shoes . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Nike Kd Shoes Online . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.cheapkdshoes.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Nike KD Shoes Online . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Kevin Durant Shoes Sale .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers.Roberto Martinez accepts the frustration of Everton fans and admits his side have not won enough home games this season.Leighton Baines second-half goal secured a 2-1 win over Bournemouth at Gdison Park, his teams first on their own ground in the Premier League since February and only their fifth of the entire league campaign.There were protests before, during and after the game, with a plane flying over the ground trailing a banner which read time to go, Roberto. Supporters flew a banner from a plane protesting against manager Martinez Martinez was aware of the supporters discontent but vowed to continue with his drive to put things right despite ongoing uncertainty over his future at the club. Martinez speaking nonsense Sunday Supplement: Roberto Martinez overly positive on Evertons disastrous season We are all hurting together and we are all very much aware that our players are giving everything theyve got to win games for our ftball club, he told Sky Sports News HQ.I understand their frustration and I share their frustration and that pain and we do that with the players. Tom Cleverley (second right) of Everton celebrates scoring his teams first goal Weve been through very painful experiences but that will not stop us in our determination and our drive to put things right and make sure we are all pushing in the same direction.Asked if he had seen the plane, Martinez said: No. I would never lose the concentration of what was happening on the pitch.At that point it was an important moment of the game and its all about winning games. The reality is we havent won enough games at home and thats not what we expect. Everton have won just five Premier League games at home this season Thats why it was so important to get this win.ddddddddddddMartinez also confirmed he remains focused on his job despite increased speculation about his future after the clubs board meeting on Friday.I am the manager of the ftball club and I am the one that takes the responsibility. We are in the results business, he said. Ftball is a game full of passion and emotions and I understand what comes when you have not won enough games. Matthew Pennington was on cloud nine after he made his full league debut I can understand we have been through a very painful time but we had high hopes; we wanted to get into the final and we have had eight [league] defeats at home.I cannot hide that it is a real disappointment for all of us, not just me. We want to learn from the mistakes.My intention is to win ftball games and to be successful and that doesnt change. It is a privilege and an honour to be manager of Everton.Also See:Everton videoEverton fixturesEverton statsGet a £10 free bet! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 32 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen