e deciding on the new regulation.dddddddd

in Laberecke 28.04.2019 11:37
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Melbournes premier jockey Craig Williams will chase Group One wins interstate and abroad on consecutive days when he rides in the Railway Stakes in Perth and the Singapore Gold Cup.Williams has the ride on He Or She in Saturdays Railway Stakes at Ascot and has been bked for the Stephen Gray-trained Bahana in the Singapore Gold Cup (2200m) at Kranji the following day.Five-year-old Bahana has won six times from 12 starts including the Group Three El Dorado Classic (2200m) at his most recent appearance on October 30.Bahana was ridden to a narrow win in the El Dorado Classic by Singapore-based Australian jockey Vlad Duric who recommended his friend Williams for the Gold Cup ride, with Bahana set to carry a weight below Durics range.Vlad Duric made a mention to me. He saw I was riding light during Melbourne Cup week and over in Hong Kong (last Sunday) and he actually recommended me for the ride at the weight, Williams said.Hes got a lot of time for the horse.He put my name up for the ride and I was lucky enough that obviously his recommendation got me over the line. So Im really lking forward to it.Williams has ridden winners at Kranji in the past but not at Group One level.He has had Group One success in Australia, Japan, France, Hong Kong, the UAE and UK.Williams, who rode a stakes race treble at Sandown on Saturday including the Group Two Sandown Guineas on Mortons Fork, is bked for three rides in Perth where he will try to win the Railway (1600m) for a third time.He won aboard Gd Project last year and Gathering in 2010.Its been a gd race to me, Williams said.He Or She was formerly based in Perth and has been placed in three Group One races in Melbourne during his spring campaign.Williams rides on Saturday at Ascot include Lusaha in the $500,000 Group Two WA Guineas. Cheap Air Max Shoes China . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.cheapairmaxchina.com/ .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Cheap Air Max China Free Shipping . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Cheap Air Max Wholesale . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. VIENNA -- World Cup skiing needs a qualification system like Formula Ones, with qualifying runs determining the starting order for the race, Olympic downhill champion Matthias Mayer said Friday.You could compete in training for who is the first to pick a start number, the Austrian skier said.Mayers proposal goes a step further than rules for downhill and super-G implemented this season. In the new system, the top 10 skiers can chse an odd start number between 1 and 19, and the skiers ranked between 11th and 20th pick an even number between 2 and 20.The International Ski Federation has changed the old format, where the top seven were randomly given a number between 16 and 22, because it hopes TV viewers will watch longer when the best skiers are more spread out.It will change something, definitely, said Mayer, who was speaking at a sponsor event. The best racer can pick the start number he wants. I think its a positive development. But we should discuss a qualifying format in training.FIS mens race dirrector Markus Waldner said skiings governing body considered several options before deciding on the new regulation.ddddddddddddhe idea is to spread out the top 10 from the start list, Waldner said. Most of our TV viewers were starting to watch a race after the TV break, after the first 15 starters, because the top seven racers all started between 16 and 22. We would like to motivate our TV viewers to watch from the very beginning of a race.A winner of three World Cup races, Mayer missed most of last season after breaking two vertebrae in a downhill crash in Val Gardena, Italy. He returned to training on snow in July, and is planning a comeback at the speed races in Lake Louise, Alberta, on Nov. 26-27.The Austrian skipped the season-opening giant slalom in Soelden last Sunday, though he skied on the course as a forerunner, a skier doing a test run just before the race starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen