er. Just didnt get the numbers right with my wedges. I did

in Bewerbung 27.04.2019 04:56
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

CHENEY, Wash. -- Bogdan Bliznyuk scored a career-high 34 points and Jacob Wiley scored the last four points as Eastern Washington edged Morehead State 88-86 in overtime Tuesday night, foiling a late comeback by the visitors from Kentucky.Wiley finished with 12 points and 12 rebounds. He scored the winner taking a pretty, soft pass from Sir Washington at the high post, flew down the free-throw box to beat three defenders with a layup, making the score 86-83, and then added two free throws.Wiley stole the ball from Morehead States Lamontray Harris to set up the game-winner with 36 seconds left. Harris led Morehead State with 22 points -- 18 coming late in the game as he single-handedly erased an 11-point EWU lead in regulation. Harris scored 12 straight as Morehead State tied 75-75.Morehead State (2-7) scored first in OT, but Bliznyuk scored four to knot the game at 81. He finished 13 for 19 from the field and 7 of 10 at the line.The game was EWUs (8-2) fourth overtime since Nov. 22.Cheap Nike Shoes Canada . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its ftball might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Clearance Canada Shoes For Sale . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.clearanceshoescanada.com/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Discount Canada Shoes Online . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Canada Shoes Outlet . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a gd goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (gd goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal.Anirban Lahiri missed out on a chance to win his first title on the PGA Tour, as he let a four-stroke lead from round three slip and finished tied-third at the CIMB Classic in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Sunday. Despite the slip-up in the final round, it was Lahiris best finish on the PGA Tour and only his second in top ten. His previous best was a tied-fifth at the 2015 PGA Championships.Lahiri had finished second last week when he lost in a playoff at the Venetian Macao Open -- an Asian Tour event.A quadruple-bogey on the third hole let Lahiris lead slip on final day and allowed Justin Thomas to make up ground. Defending champion Thomas had a flawless round, with eight birdies helping him take a four-stroke lead at the top. An eagle on the fifth hole kept Lahiri within touching distance, but Thomas had already stretched the lead at the top by that stage, with birdies on four out of the first five holes.Lahiri comes ...Now T2 and 2 back. #QuickHits https://t.co/VjVgjfvzQg- PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) 23 October 2016After a bogey on the sixth, Lahiri hit birdies on ninth and 14th to finish with an even par score for the round. Eventual winner Thomas hit 8-under 64 for the round, while runner-up Hideki Matsuyama hit six birdies on the final day to pip Lahiri and Derek Fathauer for the second place.dddddddddddd.Theres a bit of disappointment obviously, Lahiri said. It was obviously a harder start. I got unlucky with the tee shot and just compounded my errors. My short game again, coming up a little bit to bite me.But I tried my best. I fought back as best I could, but I just couldnt get the putts to fall on the back nine. I had numerous lipouts and then just really disappointed that I didnt birdie 17 or 18 or even 16, for that matter. Just didnt get the numbers right with my wedges. I didnt hit them close. Its very disappointing.I would have obviously liked to have gotten over the line, but its a tough pill to swallow.The six previous CIMB Classic events have all been won by an American and Lahiri could have broken the streak had he held on to the lead on the final day.Lahiri has played at the Kuala Lumpur course for the European Tours Maybank Malaysian Open every year since 2010 but it wasnt until 2014 when he had his first top-10 finish, when he ended T-10 in the event.The winner of the CIMB Classic earns $1,260,000. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen