g which is a world championship. In

in Bewerbung 24.04.2019 12:53
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Mohammad Hafeez is opening for Pakistan. Playing the first attacking shot of the innings, after five and a half overs of gd cricket. Its a pr imitation of Brian Laras back-of-a-length swivel pull that sails high and handsome, straight to the only man within 50 metres of it. Hafeez stares down at fine leg as if it is the first time he has ever seen that position before. His pure disbelief in hitting a ball in the air to an area that is covered on almost every cricket ground in the world is incredible.He is out, and embarrassed. But Pakistan have ten more men. They will stand up.The sun is out at Edgbaston. Cricket wisdom says this is a gd thing. The pitch lks like a second-day pitch; it has barely a scar of battle. And it plays much the same way; flat, safe, lifeless. It hasnt seamed or swung much all day.England lk frustrated. Four overthrows are followed by three of their bowlers lking sullen at once. Steven Finn is still wicketless. Moeen Ali knows much is expected of him in a series he has mostly been hidden. And England know that The Oval may help Pakistan a fair bit.Then there is Sami Aslam, a man who was running drinks for Shan Masd a week ago, who is now batting like a ten-year Test match opener. Azhar Ali is in even better form than his first innings hundred. Behind them are two of the all-time greatest batsmen in Pakistani cricket. And two quality players at No.6 and 7. Not that they are needed with Aslam and Azhar in complete control. This is Pakistans time.Every wicket should be England prying it from their vice-like grip. They cannot afford one more Hafeez-type wicket.At lunch something changes. England goes from patient, to persistent. Stuart Broad bowls probing stuff, Moeen finds tricky drift. This is Englands time.Pakistan want to be No. 1, the undefeated at home, the warriors who travel, this is the match you need to save. Perhaps their chance of winning is gone, but the real teams, they fight like dogs to make sure they are not beaten. A day like this will have one moment when it will lk impossible. It will be hard, but it is supposed to be hard to be the best, you are supposed to struggle.Azhar is the first to feel the pressure. He leaves a ball from Broad that he should have left, but England moan and he worries. A few balls later he plays the same kind of ball and misses. Then he does get an edge and it doesnt reach Alastair Ck at slip. Now Moeen is beating him as well. It was his innings that lked steady as a rock; now it lks like a bunch of pebbles being thrown up in the air. He nervously pushes at a well-flighted ball from Moeen, his hand comes off the bat, and the wheels come off Pakistans batting line-up. It is only one wicket, only two in over a third of the day, but it doesnt feel like only that, it feels like Pakistan has Hafeezed two wickets and the rest are entering a fire. England expect more. Aslam has gone from a stoic crease warrior to an endless worrier, hitting the ball into his pads, playing and missing and barely getting away with jabbing down on a yorker. At the other end the Younis Khan impersonator continued to hop around until he lunged at a ball he didnt need to be anywhere near, and he was the third Hafeez.At this time the tiny amount of reverse swing that Broad had found had started to go even further for James Anderson. It is Test cricket, on the final day, and it is tough, even with the many things in their favour, nothing is easy. But that is what was always going to happen. There was always going to be a period when the English team got it, they worked out the pitch, found spin, or made the ball talk, and when Pakistan had to stand tall. This should have been their time, and instead, they cowered and hoped it would go away.Misbah-ul-Haq, the one man who usually stands up, is pushing at everything. It is Finns best spell of the series; Misbah is taken. This is not how Hafeez would have been dismissed, as he simply wouldnt have been that close to the ball in the first place. But without Misbah, who cares?Asad Shafiq is a flurry of movement at the crease, all the poise he has shown in the series is completely non-existent. His batting, his referring, his general aura, is all confused. Sarfraz Ahmed brings his natural energy to the crease, chases a wide one and leaves. And then Aslam, the young man who had set up the platform, who had tamed the moving ball, who had survived the panic, leaves a dead straight ball.Not all their batsmen played a Hafeez shot, but the entire batting line up went the full Hafeez. When they needed to be at their absolute best, when they needed to prove they could be No. 1, when they needed to believe, they lost 4 for 1. They were at their absolute worst, they proved they couldnt be No. 1, and they showed they already knew it.These men, the Hafeez clan, then sit on the balcony and watch their tailenders, the worst of them, handle the bowling, the pitch, the pressure, for longer, and better. They saw 67 balls from Rahat Ali, and his back-ft drives, and Sohail Khan, with his legs side slogs, as it all got easier, and they werent there to use it. This team wont be together forever; you only get so many chances. Their chance to fight lasted 23 balls.They are out, and embarrassed. But Pakistan have one more Test. They must stand up.Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.cheapnikenflauthenticjerseys.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Sale . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing rm, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.Daniel Ricciardo is convinced his relationship with teammate Max Verstappen can stay competitive and healthy, even if they are title rivals in 2017.Verstappen was elevated to Red Bull from Toro Rosso ahead of the Spanish GP this year and won his debut race for the team. Ricciardo is yet to be out-qualified by Verstappen in their races together and could have won in Spain himself were it not for a Red Bull strategy blunder, before a botched pit stop cost him a nailed-on win in Monaco.Red Bull has confirmed the pair are under contract until 2018 and Ricciardo says the arrival of Verstappen has been beneficial to the whole team.Its hard to predict whats going to happen in the long run but I can obviously speak for the first few races, and its been gd, Ricciardo said. Max came in and set a bit of a tone in Barcelona so that was obviously a pretty crazy weekend. Since then its been gd.Monaco then didnt work as well for him, and he openly admitted it and tk it on the chin. So weve thrived off the new challenge, the new rivalry, so hopefully it can keep pushing the team in the right direction.Red Bull is hoping 2017s regulation changes put the onus back on aerodynamics and elevates them into title contention. Ricciardo says respect between the two teammates will be key to ensuring such a rivalry does not get out of hand in that eventuality.Hopefully there is some rivalry as a rivalry would probably mean were fighting for victories more often, but sure you can still have a healthy one. I think if youre maature about it and just admit one guy is better on the day and be open about it, I think you will always have gd respect for each other.dddddddddddd Its probably when you start making excuses out of nothing is when it doesnt work out t well so just keep going hard, and I think so far so gd.Though Ricciardo is eight years older than his teammate, at 26 he remains one of the brightest young commodities on the grid. The Australian knows he could have achieved more in his time in Formula One but is in no doubts he is ready for a title tilt.In 2011 I got my chance and it was my dream come true, then you do a few races, and then youre like now I want to be with a better team, I want points, I want podiums, I want wins. Fortunately Ive been able to get some wins now, which is a big box ticked for me.Now its like, OK, I want the next best thing which is a world championship. In a way youre never satisfied but obviously thats gd because Im still very young and hungry so that fuels my hunger, but sure Im happy. Obviously Im very grateful to be in this position.I think all of us appreciate to be in this position, all 22 of us that are here. It is awesome but you cant help but want more. I think Seb [Vettel] at my age already had his four titles. So when I lk at Seb Im like uhh! Id obviously love to achieve more at this age but fortunately Ive got some time on my side I think. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 46 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen