Richardson, Nick Holland, Scott Cummings and another o

in Spam Area!!! 23.04.2019 11:22
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Gabriele Rossetti made a golden addition to the familys medal collection.The Mustache stole the show, however.Rossetti was perfect while capturing gold in mens skeet, 24 years after his father tk bronze in the same event. But it was mustachioed independent athlete Abdullah Al-Rashidi who earned bronze and the fans hearts Saturday at the Rio de Janeiro Games.I am happy. I dont know why they help me, but thank you, Al-Rashidi said.Rossetti, the 21-year-old Italian prodigy with deep-rted skeet genes, was the favorite heading into Rio, and he lived up to expectations -- after surviving a sht-off to get into the final.Needing to make up ground heading into the final day, Rossetti didnt miss a shot, with 25 straight targets in the second qualifying stage and 12 more in the four-person sht-off.He hit all 16 semifinal targets and matched that against Swedens Marcus Svensson in the gold-medal match. Rossetti earned the gold when Svensson missed his final shot, giving the Italian a brighter medal than the bronze his father, Bruno, earned at the 1992 Barcelona Games.I didnt think about my fathers medal before the competition, but now I have added to the family medal collection, Rossetti said.Al-Rashidi, 52, who trains falcons when hes not shting, has a long shting history.His Olympic debut came at the 1996 Atlanta Games, and Rio was his sixth time on sports biggest stage. A three-time world champion, he had never earned an Olympic medal, though; Rio was his first final.He was unable to compete for his country after Kuwaits national Olympic committee was suspended by the International Olympic Committee for government interference. He and the other Kuwaiti athletes who qualified -- double trap gold medalist Fehaid Al-Deehani among them -- were allowed to compete as an independent team under the IOC flag.Al-Rashidi tied as the top qualifier in Rio and became an instant fan favorite once the finals begin.The capacity crowd, most of it Brazilian, latched on to the underdog in the Arsenal jersey -- he liked the way it lked and felt -- and cheered wildly when he was introduced and with every target he shattered.Al-Rashidi played up to the adulation, waving his arms and pumping his fists to their cheers during introductions, spurring the fans even more.He ended the semifinals in a three-way tie with Denmarks Jesper Hansen and Stefan Nilsson, forcing a sht-off for a spot in the bronze-medal match. Al-Rashidi shot last in the threesome, and the crowd knew he had a chance to move on after Hansen and Nilsson each missed one, screaming and waving flags before the Kuwaitis turn.Playing the showman again, Al-Rashidi raised his gun in the air and flashed a thumbs-up as the cheers continued. An official at Al-Rashidis station tried to urge the Kuwaiti shter to take his turn, but he shrugged and pointed at the crowd as if to say, What am I supposed to do?He hit both shots, setting off another round of cheers and a shot at the bronze against Ukraines Mikola Milchev.Al-Rashidi was perfect in the bronze-medal match. He raised his arms in the air, dropped to his knees and kissed the ground. He rose and threw his hat in the air as the crowd chanted in Portuguese: Ole, ole, ole, Mustache!We like his mustache, so we start to chant, one Brazilian fan said.The man with the mustache -- he actually trimmed it recently -- soaked in the adulation, again raising his arms after receiving his bronze medal as another chant about his facial hair rang out across the Olympic Shting Centre.I am Brazilian, Al-Rashidi said. I am from Brazil. Cheap Air Max Authentic . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and gd things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Wholesale Air Max Fast Shipping . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a gd or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races lk to me. http://www.wholesaleairmaxfromchina.com/ . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale . Its an influence in ftball and a big part of the game. Brent Harveys flag-winning teammate of years past, Mick Martyn, isnt surprised the little forward is yet to hang up the bts.And if you told him in 1999 that Bmer would go on to break the AFLs all-time games record this weekend, he would have nodded along.Martyn said it was quickly apparent to him the skinny teenager drafted to North Melbourne in the 1995 draft had a studious nature and a ferocious work ethic.He came into a gd team and did all the disciplined things, Martyn told AAP.Hed go into the gym and work hard. Pound for pound he was one of the strongest at the club.He had all these attributes and he learned a lot from a team at the time that was on top.Martyn, now 47, is also pulling on a guernsey at a late age.But Harvey isnt the inspiration.Its prostate cancer research, the cause behind the EJ Whitten match to take place on September 2.Hell line up in the Victorian back line, which will be kept busy by a string of All-Australian forwards to turrn out for the All Stars; Cam Mney, Matthew Richardson, Nick Holland, Scott Cummings and another of his 1999 premiership team-mates, Wayne Carey.ddddddddddddartyn said he had fond memories of his last encounter with his premiership captain in the charity match.We lined up together. I bowled him over the boundary line and he didnt take t kindly to that, he laughed.Hes always been about 10 kilos lighter than me and I was about 20 kilos heavier then.The pre-match training has begun, including a self-imposed beer ban to shift a few kilos before the date.And he said thered be a spot waiting in the Victorian side when Bmer decides playing 22 matches a season is 21 t many.They say that when you finish playing fty you shouldnt go back ... but Im always a fan of the E.J. Whitten game, he said.Youve got the next month to recover. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 235 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen