ing 76th minute try in the Tigers 36-24

in Spam Area!!! 19.04.2019 08:41
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- One team coming off an embarrassing loss and one team coming off a heartbreaking defeat meet up when the Detroit Pistons visit the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.The Pistons (4-3) opened a four-game road trip Monday with a 114-82 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, extending their losing streak at Staples Center -- where the Clippers and Lakers play -- to 11 games. The last time Detroit won a game in that building was Nov. 12, 2010, when they beat the Clippers.The Suns (2-6) rallied from as many as 18 points down Tuesday but were unable to get over the hump in a 124-121 loss at the Portland Trail Blazers. The guard tandem of Eric Bledsoe (31 points) and Devin Bker (23) combined for 54 points, but the Suns couldnt overcome a 71-point backcourt effort from Portlands Damian Lillard (38 points) and CJ McCollum (33).Detroit hasnt won on the road this season and didnt come close to changing that Monday, shting just 36 percent from the field and falling behind by 30 points at the half.For me, this is a game I will always keep in my mind until at least we fix it, Detroit swingman Stanley Johnson told the Detroit Free Press. This is straight-out embarrassing.The Pistons gave up 62 first-half points and didnt reach 50 themselves until late in the third quarter.We didnt have any patience to move the ball, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy told the Free Press. We didnt execute, we didnt screen. Youre not going to get stuff easy against that defense. I didnt have our guys ready to play against that offense. I think that was pretty obvious.The Suns obviously were disappointed with the end result at Portland, but they were played with their comeback.We never give up, Bker said. Its a gd team over there. Every time we play (the Blazers), its going to be a war. They got the edge tonight, but next time were going to be ready.The Phoenix rally was spurred by forwards P.J. Tucker (11 points, nine rebounds and five steals) and rkie Dragan Bender (10 points, a plus-19 in his 23 minutes on the flr). Phoenix they tied the game with an 11-0 run with eight minutes to play. The Suns were within a point twice in the final 20 seconds before falling short.The Suns went 1-2 on a three-game road trip that began with an overtime win against the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday but ended with road losses to the Lakers and Blazers.Bker, 20, had 38 points against the Pelicans and 39 against the Lakers, becoming the youngest player in NBA history to have back-to-back games of at least 38 points.Detroit got some gd news on the off-day Monday. Guard Reggie Jackson returned to basketball activities for the first time since receiving platelet-rich plasma injections in his left knee and right thumb just before preseason. His return to the lineup is still up in the air.I got up some shots and got to move around a little bit, Jackson told the Free Press. I did a few cuts, but nothing real major. Cheap Shoes Uk Free Delivery . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Clearance Sale Shoes Uk . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Gdell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.wholesaleshoesuk.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Wholesale Shoes Suppliers Uk . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Wholesale Shoes Uk Online . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. YPSILANTI, Mich. -- Gus Ragland had a 54-yard touchdown throw to Jared Murphy and ran in another score Saturday to lead Miami (Ohio) to a 28-15 win over Eastern Michigan.Ragland finished 15 of 23 for 175 yards and punched in his rushing TD from the 2 on the games opening drive. Kenny Young made it 14-0 on the RedHawks next possession with a 54-yard touchdown run as Miami (3-6, 3-2 Mid-American Conference) notched its third-straight win.Also scoring for the RedHawks was Alonzo Smith with a 1-yard touchdown.IIn the fourth quarter, Eastern Michigan (5-4, 2-3) closed the gap to 28-15 with a 75-yard TD pass from Brogan Roback to Dieuly Aristilde, but the Eagles next drive stalled at the Ohio 41 and an interception by Heath Harding ended their final possession at midfield.ddddddddddddRoback finished with 328 yards and two touchdowns, while Aristilde had a career-high 193 yards receiving. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 653 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen