as all the tools to do it.Reserve guard Lou Williams led the

in Spam Area!!! 19.04.2019 08:41
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

A disappointed Fernando Alonso feels McLaren simply didnt have the pace to challenge for points at the Chinese GP. Heading into qualifying the Woking squad were eyeing spots in Q3, but had to settle for 11th and 12th on the grid after a red flag forced them to abort their final qualifying runs.Despite chaos ahead in the race, McLaren couldnt hold onto any positions they gained at the start, finishing 12th and 13th at the chequered flag. We didnt have the pace today to be in the points. That is a shame. We need to improve for the next round, Alonso told Sky Sports F1.The Safety Car didnt help, but even after the Safety Car we were not quick enough in the race and we need to go into the details of what we can improve. Martin Brundle chats to Fernando Alonso ahead of the Chinese GP The result means McLaren have still only scored one point in 2016, and that was picked up by reserve driver Stoffel Vandrne in Bahrain where he deputised for Alonso.However, the Spaniard is still taking positives away from Shanghai.We ran with a lot of people today so we probably have a gd reference now to where the strongest points of our car are and where the weaknesses are that we need to improve, Alonso added.It is a useful race and my first long run to be honest, in winter testing we never did 50 laps and in Australia I had the accident and in Bahrain I didnt participate. Jenson Button agreed with Fernando Alonso that McLarens pace wasnt quick enough In the sister car, Button is hoping the post-race analysis will show they went the wrong way on strategy, otherwise he agrees with Alonso that their pace isnt gd enough.We tried to do a two-stop, but it didnt lk like it was ever going to work, maybe our pace just isnt gd enough or maybe it was the wrong choice of tyre, we will have to lk at that, Button told Sky Sports F1.Hopefully we have made the wrong strategy call putting on the medium because if we havent then we arent quick enough to be in the points at the moment because nothing else went wrong. So I am hoping that that was the wrong choice. Chinese GP report Nico Rosberg wins, Lewis Hamilton down in seventh The Shanghai International Circuit boasts the longest straight on the F1 calendar and Sky Sports F1 analyst Paul di Resta feels that on a less power dependent track points will come for McLaren.They are getting closer, they will definitely come when we get to a smaller track. I guess the big test to come for them is Barcelona, it is not so reliant on the Honda power plant, but more the downforce of the car, he said.They are getting there, getting them into Q3 and out of trouble is key.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 80pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Also See: Chinese GP report: Rosberg wins WATCH: Dramatic start in China Air Max 97 Günstig . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Air Max 97 Günstig Schweiz .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.airmax97schweiz.ch/ . LOUIS -- St. Air Max 97 Schweiz . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Air Max 97 Günstig Herren . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. CHICAGO -- A thin backcourt keeps getting thinner for the Los Angeles Lakers.Last week, the Lakers lost 20-year-old point guard DAngelo Russell to a left knee injury that could sideline him for a couple more weeks. Now, shting guard Nick Young will miss 2-4 weeks with a strained calf muscle Tuesday in a loss against the New Orleans Pelicans.Young underwent an MRI on Wednesday before the Lakers (9-10) visit the Chicago Bulls (10-6). In the meantime, lk for Jose Calderon and Jordan Clarkson to lead the backcourt during the second road game in as many nights for Los Angeles.You do your best -- I know its a cliche -- but literally trying to take it one game at a time, first-year Lakers coach Luke Walton told the Los Angeles Times.Meanwhile, the Bulls are grateful to wake up in their own beds after a grueling six-game road trip that spanned the West Coast before crisscrossing the country to Philadelphia. Chicago won four of six games on the trip and surpassed 100 points in each of its past three contests.The Bulls return to their home court for the first time since Nov. 12. The team is 4-1 at the United Center this season, with its only setback coming against the New York Knicks.The Lakers and Bulls meet for the second time in the 11 days. Chicago outlasted Los Angeles 118-110 on Nov. 20 at the Staples Center as guard Jimmy Butler erupted for 40 points.Butler has played like a superstar in his first season alongside free-agent addition Dwyane Wade. Butler is averaging 25.8 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists in his first 16 contests.The buoyant 27-year-old told reporters he lked forward to competing againstt the Lakers and veteran forward Luol Deng, Butlers friend and former teammate.dddddddddddd. Deng served as a mentor for Butler, whom the Bulls drafted with the final pick of the first round in 2011.The way I lk at it, I owe him a little bit, Butler said with a sly smile to the Chicago Tribune. Thats why Im going to show him the protege is doing it.Wade said Butlers emergence was real.This is not a facade, Wade said to the Chicago Tribune. This is not luck. This is the way he can play night in and night out. He understands that now. Once you reach that level, its a big responsibility to stay there. But he wants to, and he has all the tls to do it.Reserve guard Lou Williams led the Lakers with 25 points against the Bulls in the teams first meeting. Forward Larry Nance Jr. added 18 points off the bench.Los Angeles lost five of its past seven games to slip below .500. Waltons team is searching for its first win against the Bulls since Jan. 29, 2015.Lakers forward Julius Randle returned Tuesday after missing the previous three games because of a hip-pointer injury. Randle scored 12 points and pulled down 10 rebounds in 22 minutes.I dont have to be pain-free, (but) Im just trying to figure out a way around it, Randle told the Los Angeles Times. But the biggest thing is I dont want it to get worse.Bulls guard Doug McDermott is expected to miss his seventh consecutive game as he recovers from a concussion. He returned to practice this week but has not been cleared for contact drills. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 294 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen