vera. "They called me and they told me that

in Spam Area!!! 18.04.2019 08:09
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Joe Launchbury has been ruled out of the remaining two matches of Englands autumn series after being found guilty of kicking Fijis Asaeli Tikoirotuma.Launchbury will miss the clashes with Argentina and Australia after his bt connected with the head of the Fijian outside centre in the 42nd minute of a record 58-15 victory at Twickenham.The act was deemed reckless rather than deliberate and the low end sanction for the offence of a four-week ban was reduced to two weeks due to Launchburys admission of guilt, his previous clean disciplinary record and gd conduct at the hearing.Launchbury appeared before a three-man independent disciplinary committee in London and accepted he had committed an act of foul play that would have warranted a red card.The Wasps captain is free to play from December 5, two days after Australia conclude the autumn program at Twickenham, but has the right to appeal.While Launchbury can have few complaints with the sanction -- the kick left Tikoirotuma in significant discomfort -- his absence is a major personal blow given his strong form against South Africa and Fiji.The injury-enforced absence of Maro Itoje and George Kruis offered Launchbury the chance to revise Eddie Jones second row hierarchy by resurrecting his lock partnership with Courtney Lawes.His work-rate and impact on the opening two matches of the Old Mutual Wealth Series had served to illustrate Englands extraordinary depth in the second row, but he must now resign himself to the role of spectator.It is a less of a blow to his country, however, as fortuitous timing has seen Kruis make a rapid recovery from ankle surgery and he is available to start Saturdays showdown with the Pumas.Adding to the number of options in the position is Dave Attwd, who has overcome the knee problem that forced him to miss the rout of Fiji and the Bath forward is in contention for selection.Kruis is set to start against Argentina alongside Lawes and would resume calling the line-out.George has worked really hard on his rehab and hes done really well to get back so quickly, forwards coach Steve Borthwick said.Hes been around in the later stages of his rehab and its testament to his character that hes been able to get back from his injury so quickly. Hes in contention for Argentina.Jones is scheduled to name his team on Thursday morning and with the composition of his second row decided by Launchburys suspension and Kruis return, his focus up front will turn to openside where Teimana Harrison is likely to make way for Tom Wd.England are expected to revert to their first choice starting XV against Argentina, who finished bottom of last summers Rugby Championship, with Mike Brown returning at full-back.The wings are fiercely contested, however, with Jonny May, Semesa Rokoduguni, Marland Yarde and Elliot Daly competing for the two slots available.Meanwhile, Borthwick admits it would be an honour and privilege to act as forwards coach on the British and Irish Lions tour to New Zealand next summer.Head coach Warren Gatland has already held talks with Borthwick, but his appointment has yet to be finalised. stoutlet.it/" target="_blank">Ultra Bst Outlet . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. stoutlet.it/" target="_blank">Scarpe Ultra Bst Uomo Offerta . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. stoutlet.it/" target="_blank">http://www.ultrabstoutlet.it/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. stoutlet.it/" target="_blank">Ultra Bst Scontate .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. stoutlet.it/" target="_blank">Ultra Bst Italia . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto.BOSTON, Massachusetts - As the Blue Jays were winning two out of three in Boston with a piecemeal starting rotation, the franchises one-time ace was making his first start with Triple-A Buffalo. Ricky Romeros outing, on Saturday in Louisville, was more of the same from the struggling left-hander. "Saw the line and obviously it wasnt a very gd one," said pitching coach Pete Walker. "Im sure hes not real happy (today.) I guess its a little disappointing to see those numbers but I know hes still working hard and I still think hes on the right path. Hopefully he can stay positive and continue to go out there and pitch." The line Walkers talking about: 3 2/3 innings, six earned runs, 10 hits, five walks, no strikeouts, a wild pitch and a balk. Romero threw 76 pitches, of which only 41 were strikes. Even more disconcerting is the fact Romero was only three days removed from a disastrous start for the Blue Jays in Tampa Bay, in which he faced seven hitters and recorded only one out before being lifted from the game. "I think anytime anybody has returned from the big leagues to the minor leagues its always a letdown," said Walker. "Those Triple-A hitters can swing the bat. I mean, theres a lot of gd players down there and Im sure most major leaguers can attest to that. When they go down for the first time or when theyre first sent down when theyre in the big leagues, its always a little bit of a letdown. Mentally you go out there and you think you can just go out there and do what you need to do but they swing the bat and they can put you in some tough situations." There is no timeline for Romeros return to the major leagues. Manager John Gibbons has said the left-hander needs to rack up innings, to compete away from tthe major league spotlight.dddddddddddd. Surely there is at least concern, at worst doubt, about Romeros ability to return to pre-2012 form. Getting ping ponged to the majors for two unsuccessful starts and back to the minors cant have been a positive experience for an already fragile psyche. The physiological aspect of Project: Romero is still considered relatively minor. "Hes moved his ft in line to home plate about 12 to 14 inches over. Its an adjustment but its not like its, were changing arm slot and changing major things. Its an undertaking though, dont get me wrong, I still think it takes a lot of work and time. But I think, you know, hes made a commitment to it and I think still in the long run its better for him. Its just a matter of him getting results." MELKY CABRERA TO GET WORLD SERIES RING San Francisco Giants manager Bruce Bochy will have a special gift for Melky Cabrera on Tuesday. A World Series ring. "Thats a big blessing God sent me," said Cabrera through his interpreter, third base coach Luis Rivera. "They called me and they told me that they would give me a ring. I asked them to ship it and they said, No, were going to give it to you when we go to Toronto. Its special for me." Cabrera was leading the majors with a .346 batting average when he was suspended for 50 games for performance enhancing drug use last August 15. Despite being eligible to return for the National League Championship Series, the Giants didnt reinstate Cabrera. BRANDON MORROW ON TARGET FOR WEDNESDAY START Morrow, who was scratched from his scheduled start Friday and rescheduled start Sunday due to a back strain, threw a 30-pitch bullpen session and expects to be ready to pitch on Wednesday against the Giants. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 261 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen