harder in here than Brandin Cooks and expects more o

in Mitglieder 16.04.2019 08:47
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The rising levels of pollution in Delhi have affected the cricket t, claiming the whole days play between Bengal and Gujarat at Feroz Shah Kotla and between Hyderabad and Tripura at Karnail Singh Stadium. The sun came out but failed to break through the dense smog hanging in Indias capital.The light improved for an hour or so during the day but players complained their eyes burnt when they went into the middle. Bengal players were seen leaving the ground wearing masks. With the air quality not expected to improve dramatically, these two matches are unlikely to produce a result.This is the first time something like this happened in my career, Bengal captain Manoj Tiwary said. You cant blame anyone. There is so much burning sensation in the eyes. After the toss, umpires asked both me and Parthiv and we both decided that we cant play. During warm-up we felt that its not happening. We have to take care of our health also. This is something unheard of. But we are all responsible because when we burst crackers we really think about environmental pollution.Residents in the capital region have been likening being in Delhi to being in a gas chamber. The trigger for the smog has been the after-effects of the fireworks on Diwali, and the burning of paddy stubble in the neighbouring states of Punjab and Haryana. The farmers burn the stubble to prepare the ground for the next crop, in the process damaging both the soil and the air quality. Harvesting with mechanised combines, they say, leaves them with no option but to burn the remaining stubble. When they harvested with hands, they could use the remaining stubble as fodder or to make cardboards. dieschina.com/?tag=cheap-san-francisco-49ers-hdies" target="_blank">Cheap San Francisco 49ers Hdies .ca lk back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we lk back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. dieschina.com/?tag=cheap-baltimore-ravens-hdies" target="_blank">Cheap Baltimore Ravens Hdies .ca lk back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we lk back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. dieschina.com/" target="_blank">http://www.hdieschina.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. dieschina.com/?tag=cheap-joe-flacco-hdie" target="_blank">Cheap Joe Flacco Hdie . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. dieschina.com/?tag=cheap-super-bowl-hdies" target="_blank">Cheap Super Bowl Hdies . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. METAIRIE, La. -- Coach Sean Payton said he is not concerned about receiver Brandin Cks apparent frustration with his role in the New Orleans Saints offense.Cks wasnt targeted despite playing 45 snaps in the Saints 49-21 victory over the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday. Cks then made reference on Instagram to needing to become a businessman, and sources told ESPN that he has expressed growing frustration throughout this season -- mostly over being used as a clear-out receiver instead of a primary option.Listen, Cks is a real gd ftball player, and we work extremely hard on these game plans, Payton said Wednesday. Id say its a little unusual that we have a game where all of a sudden hes not targeted. But the first play of the game is supposed to be his play, and we dont get the right coverage lk. Well keep working at finding those opportunities for him to get those touches.Listen, hes a great kid. Actually, not a kid -- hes a fantastic player and a gd man, and we have a great relationship. Its hard when you do have a game with a lot of numbers like that and a guy like Brandin works his tail off and doesnt have a target or a touch, and sometimes that can happen. But I would say thats rare. Hes been explosive this season, hes certainly a primary target for us with what we do, and I think thats evident.Cks was a first-round draft pick in 2014 and has been one of the Saints most dynamic offensive players over the past two seasons. He has 51 catches for 736 yards and six touchdowns this season, including two of the four longest catches in the NFL (98 and 87 yards, both for touchdowns).However, Cks ranks third on the Saints in both targets and catches per game, behind rkie Michael Thomas and Willie Snead. In the Rams game in particular, the Saints featured a lot of quick, shorter throws to help neutralize the impact of pass-rushers Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn. And the offense thrived with a season-high 49 points and a total of 555 yards and five touchdown passes.I know hes frustrated with [his place in the offense], but I know hes a professional and he works hard, Snead said. I expect him to hhave a great game this week and bounce back.ddddddddddddThe Saints offense has long been known for spreading the ball around to a variety of receivers in the Payton-Drew Brees era. Tight end Jimmy Graham is the only pass-catcher who has made the Pro Bowl in that 11-year span.Weve had a lot of real gd ftball players here. But I dont think weve ever been in a position where, Man, theyre doubling such-and-such, and its panic, Payton said. So guys are gonna get doubled. Or its not doubled so much, specifically, as you see a better corner travel [to match up against Cks no matter where he lines up]. Sometimes Cks is gonna draw some of those matchups, sometimes hes not. It depends on the team.But I think it was more of just the way the game unfolded [versus the Rams]. Like I said, the first play of the game was actually a down-the-field-shot play intended for Brandin. We got man-to-man coverage, different than what we were hoping to get. Things happen during the game, a progression takes you off a read high, and you end up underneath. It happens. I wouldnt have known [tight end] Josh Hill was gonna have [six] catches in that game, and yet thats the way it unfolded.Brees said he sees frustration bubble up in a teammate every week or two since hes been in New Orleans.Listen, theres not a guy who works harder in here than Brandin Cks and expects more out of himself and wants to be a part of what were doing and our success, Brees said. That was just one of those games where there was opportunities called for him and the coverage kind of rolled his way or whatever it was and the ball ended up going elsewhere. And it was just one of those bad luck things for him personally, I guess.But obviously as a team we were rolling. And that just opens up opportunities for other people. And I think Brandin recognizes that, we talked about it after the game. And, listen, if we can go out and score 49 points and play like that and win every week, then I think everybody would be OK with it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen